ideal chin as a man to look brutal

sweetheart

sweetheart

Tsar
Alexei-jermolov.jpg

inb4 prettyboy cope

slavic/ balkan ogres like that are always spotted with the best looking girls jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, RAMU KAKA, the BULL and 2 others
More chin than jaw projection jfl

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Who cares about chin? Maxilla is life

Most girls from 18-25 aren‘t attracted to that kind of man.
He has robust bone structure though.
idiot you have to be a faggot to think muh arent attracted

guys like that are already with beautiful girls. stop this psl / pua autism , its real life

ask anyone, in slavistans and balkans, massive ogres like that take best bitches

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and LancasteR

guys like that are already with beautiful girls. stop this psl / pua autism , its real life

ask anyone, in slavistans and balkans, massive ogres like that take best bitches
Yeah balkan and Slavlands are different. There’s not that much hypergamy like in more western parts of EU.
How come I‘m cutecel but got attention from girls in my parents balkan home country

01j0j5xfw2xz84513ya1.jpg
8139a3e3e15f9af2f609f35c05c0325b.jpeg

190cm 120kg + brutal tank

muh projection muh psl terms . dont be fag
such cope. It is much more fag behavior to do all that shit and make yourself “respected” by other men than it is to actually looksmax and fuck women

harmony brah,
e-plane is were its at

• Woah
Reactions: sweetheart
Yeah balkan and Slavlands are different. There’s not that much hypergamy like in more western parts of EU.
How come I‘m cutecel but got attention from girls in my parents balkan home country
ive been to west europe, sex here is like handshake more than in ee

tank like that would never struggle

you as a shy cutecel, you need to get drunk and get to some event . at least you will have your first kiss if not ugly

but pavlovich would fuck everywhere. he is too primal

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
such cope. It is much more fag behavior to do all that shit and make yourself “respected” by other men than it is to actually looksmax and fuck women
what work he did? born tall and robust?

you guys do all the work to get liked by girls and get 0 in the end.

ogres rule, it is what it is. he would rob you in poor slavic block and break your bones

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

Yeah ok I agree with this.

• +1
ive been to west europe, sex here is like handshake more than in ee

tank like that would never struggle

you as a shy cutecel, you need to get drunk and get to some event . at least you will have your first kiss if not ugly

but pavlovich would fuck everywhere. he is too primal
And especially this.

• +1
what work he did? born tall and robust?

you guys do all the work to get liked by girls and get 0 in the end.

ogres rule, it is what it is. he would rob you in poor slavic block and break your bones
i live in us he would “tank” a bullet and fall :lul:
muh years of martial arts training

@the BULL the general ermolov ( guy in pic ) conquered caucasus
all these little rats in mountains like khabib were scared of him muhahaha trying to battle with real ogres

pavlovich is his modern version, he is bbc destroyer in the west and churka destroyer in the east

yeah so in what world is he robbing me
also jfl he’s recessed low mtn with height and body halo
keep applying makeup to your face while ogres get bitches. dont even need face at that size and he straight up looks like orc

muh mtn htn system, its ridiculous. i hear it from a middle schooler hopefully, otherwise its so over for you

keep applying makeup to your face while ogres get bitches. dont even need face at that size and he straight up looks like orc

muh mtn htn system, its ridiculous. i hear it from a middle schooler hopefully, otherwise its so over for you
you are so fucking low iq it shows your heritage. like i said he doesn’t need better face to slay because of height and body can you learn to read plz

you are so fucking low iq it shows your heritage. like i said he doesn’t need better face to slay because of height and body can you learn to read plz
so whats the fuck is your point faggot? tall ogres slay. you agree with me ? then fuck off bitch
if you come to my slavic block bro you will be left with no money you came in even kids would rob you and take your shoes

Half-moon face wins in 2024

• JFL
so whats the fuck is your point faggot? tall ogres slay. you agree with me ? then fuck off bitch
if you come to my slavic block bro you will be left with no money you came in even kids would rob you and take your shoes
they get cucked