My avi

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Deleted member 8758
  • +1
Reactions: ongongfr
its crazy the difference blue eyes make, having black hair and dark eyes is trash

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and ongongfr
the issue with having naturally dark hair is that you pretty much will never look clean shaven, you will always have a 5' o clock shadow.

the issue with having naturally dark hair is that you pretty much will never look clean shaven, you will always have a 5' o clock shadow.
that's ideal

none of this shit matters if you dont have a good chin or brow ridge lil bro

none of this shit matters if you dont have a good chin or brow ridge lil bro
if I could donate some of my brow I would.

was only trying to make the point that there's cons to everything.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
if I could donate some of my brow I would.

was only trying to make the point that there's cons to everything.
cant you not just get reductions?

cant you not just get reductions?
they can do that with mild cases but I literally have a caveman brow so I'd end up with sagging skin.

• +1
they can do that with mild cases but I literally have a caveman brow so I'd end up with sagging skin.
but going from caveman to a regular one has to be better? even if its only medium just not that notcable

but going from caveman to a regular one has to be better? even if its only medium just not that notcable
it's not actually that visible from the front, it just stands out from the side.

for reference, this is the worst case I could find on google, and it's still smaller than mine.

it's not actually that visible from the front, it just stands out from the side.

View attachment 2641036

for reference, this is the worst case I could find on google, and it's still smaller than mine.
fuck thats annoying but if you were a little bigger then this guy surely if you got it to a small size like cavils obv you cant reach flat but it would still improve it right? isnt brow ridge build by fat?

“pale skin” shows a tan dude JFL

fuck thats annoying but if you were a little bigger then this guy surely if you got it to a small size like cavils obv you cant reach flat but it would still improve it right? isnt brow ridge build by fat?
it would be ideal if they could make it more impact but reductions just flatten it in general, mine isn't a mount like that guy has, it's a smooth transition from the forehead that just towers over my eyes.

and you're right there's also tons of fat in the area, hence why I'm afraid of ending up with sagging eyelids, the fat is also the reason you can't really see from the front, there's no hollowing around the eyes like some guys tend to have.

there's worse issues to have, I'd never be able to pull off the prettyboy aesthetic due to it, but I'm also too old for that so it doesn't bother me anyway.

back in my youth when I had somewhat of an e-boy look (although at the time, that was just being emo) I didn't have the ridge yet, it grew in my late twenties.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland and finn899
it would be ideal if they could make it more impact but reductions just flatten it in general, mine isn't a mount like that guy has, it's a smooth transition from the forehead that just towers over my eyes.

and you're right there's also tons of fat in the area, hence why I'm afraid of ending up with sagging eyelids, the fat is also the reason you can't really see from the front, there's no hollowing around the eyes like some guys tend to have.

there's worse issues to have, I'd never be able to pull off the prettyboy aesthetic due to it, but I'm also too old for that so it doesn't bother me anyway.

back in my youth when I had somewhat of an e-boy look (although at the time, that was just being emo) I didn't have the ridge yet, it grew in my late twenties.
thats crazy i didnt know ridges can grow was it from all the muscle you gained you think bro?

thats crazy i didnt know didges can grow was it from all the muscle you gained you think bro?
I literally have a growth hormone disorder so it's probably due to that, but it doesn't appear to affect my entire body.

hopefully it's finished growing by now.

• +1
Pale skin. Blue eyes light. Dark jet black hair and eyebrows
Bruce wayne type shit innit
View attachment 2640956
that’s my exact coloring + I’m tall + fit + full head of hair.

Too bad my face is borderline deformed and I get subhuman treatment LOOOOL

imagine if sean o pry had brown eyes but frauded using blue contacts. bitches woudnt care cuz hes opry. if ur attractive with brown eyes then it dosent matter, if ur not then its a problem
That’s the equivalent of height frauding with lifts. Once they come off…

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
JFL if u think thars ideal colouring
IMG 3172

This is ideal for all races all age groups