Ideal erection angle?

B

Broski

Zephir
We all know the importance of size but what about erection angle. How important would you say it is and what's ideal?
RDT 20230827 130410700422306284043377

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Upwards curve with thick girth and crazy stroke game. Thank me later.

75 degrees or so, with a very slight upwards curve to the penis

Doesn’t dick size determine erection angle? I don’t think it’s possible for a 3 inch dickcel to have a 140 degree erection angle

Doesn’t dick size determine erection angle? I don’t think it’s possible for a 3 inch dickcel to have a 140 degree erection angle
Why would the 2 be related?

if your glans don't touch your belly its over

So like 0 degrees

trust me ideal is 60 degrees. i have 10 degrees and its uncomfortable af for every position besides when she rides

Best angle

Attachments

• EC4DB5CE-A99F-49E8-8365-764E0D9159B2.png
    EC4DB5CE-A99F-49E8-8365-764E0D9159B2.png
    827.1 KB · Views: 0
Slightly acute

define "crazy stroke game" and how does one achieve it?

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
your experience with such? how thick are u no homo?

• +1
define "crazy stroke game" and how does one achieve it?
Humping a girl with such consistently good speed and friction to the point she orgasms hard. I would recommend doing reverse kegels since it relaxes your pelvic floor muscles and doing vigorous cardio to help last longer and better blood flow. These two combined can fix premature ejaculation.
your experience with such? how thick are u no homo?
I'm 6.5x6 inches nbp. Some girls were able to take my dick and others weren't. Girls have told me my curve hits their "G-spot." Getting head without feeling teeth on my dick is impossible.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Humping a girl with such consistently good speed and friction to the point she orgasms hard. I would recommend doing reverse kegels since it relaxes your pelvic floor muscles and doing vigorous cardio to help last longer and better blood flow. These two combined can fix premature ejaculation.

I'm 6.5x6 inches nbp. Some girls were able to take my dick and others weren't. Girls have told me my curve hits their "G-spot." Getting head without feeling teeth on my dick is impossible.
I have the same dick as you we are brothers

• +1

thanks for replying and providing your experience

water knowledge for me tho

its the entire upper urethral vaginal wall shes gains pleasure from with a high erectile angle

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and FaceandBBC