Ideal eye area in 2022?

twilight

twilight

professional frauder

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Looks uncanny, eyelashes are too feminine, too much scleral show. Real pretty boy eyes are less flamboyant than this and more subdued

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny. and twilight
Looks uncanny, eyelashes are too feminine, too much scleral show. Real pretty boy eyes are less flamboyant than this and more subdued
lorenzo maxxed

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
cope

i know this guy and his eye area is prettyboy im negl it's not super rare but not super common but notice how no girl in his comments are simping for him he needs rhino imo he's one rhino away from being prettyboy chadlite his zygos are too lowset and his fat pads are shit hes a skinny fat cuck and has narrow bigonial width

his eyes arent ideal for the biggest reason he has brutal giga narrow IPD but it seems to work as long as u have almond shape like look up preston.vx also has the same problem as this guy

shit nose giga narrow ipd but he has a jaw and zygos unlike the guy you posted and looks more masc

the guy u posted has really wide pfl sadly it's because his orbitals are recessed and he has minimal uee while preston has shit uee and bad supra orbitals and no uee fat pads he has deeper set infra orbitals
give op guy an implant and he loses all his PFL

so to really sum up what op guy needs
he needs orbital box osteotomy to fix his sub 60 mm IPDwhich i know a doctor personally who performed it for 25k max
supra orbital and infra orbital rim implant to fix his flat browridge and recessed infras less than 8k combined in italy turkey or iran
canthoplasty even though he has over 6 degrees of PCT because whenever you get infra orbital implants you lose about 2 mm+ of PFL and cantho gives about 2.5-3.5mm so he might have more palpebral fissure length than before while not losing but gaining .5-1mm of horizontal length which is 3.5k in iran 7.5k in america
despite having minimal uee he still doesn't have that 2 ml in his fat pads to get hooding so he'll need some injections it's about 1000 for 10 ml syringe so i'd say it would cost him around 400 dollars minimum to get that
yeux claires for a lighter color maybe heterochromia for rarity halo? or to balance out the symmetry just get both eyes
i actually spoke to the head doctor over a skype call 2 weeks ago and it's 600 dollars per laser session for both eyes 400 dollars for one eye 3000 dollars for the six sessions for both eyes which is a buy 5 sessions get one free package and 2000 dollars for only one eye
keep in mind the doctor told me to keep this under wraps but ima tell just a few of yall this since most wont read this but starting january 2023 prices will be $650 USD per session and $3,250 USD for the 6 sessions package. And each year it will keep going upp 50-100 dollars. I predict in 10 years yeux claires will be well over 7k for 6 sessions if they keep promoting this shit i mean they got 40k deathnics with t50 following them on tiktok, and blackpill is going mainstream so get this shit while you can.
he has really amazing pfl intra medially and laterally but if he really wanted to go the extra mile he could get a medial lacrimalplasty a surgical technique i developed myself and pitched to eppley that promises to lengthen medial canthus for more elongation and give more pfl intra medially whilst retaining a healthy scelera. 10k
this guy has really bad lower lids so he might need lower lid retraction which is around 2-3k in pakistan.
any more surgery after that for the eye area would be overkill and look more uncanny IMO.

so he could probably get an eye area like me for 45k thousand dollars at the cheapest if he went to other countries it would be well over 100k with OBO being the most expensive excluding travel food etc. anyone reading this feel free to dm me for eye help i got a mogger high psl eye area while i had normie eyes before

• +1
Reactions: cancercell
what is with this forum when someone has overly hooded eyes they say oh his lashes don't show enough but if someone has mogger lashes you guys say it looks bad
shit man i'm going in for lash transplant next year in iran idgaf what any incel on this site like u says this nigga probably is slaying and gets compliments for his eyelash you're just mal egaze coping just gtrow a beard bro fuck outta here

• +1
Reactions: cancercell