ideal eyebrow/eyelash guide (BREAKING BAD THEMED)

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing

THIS IS A SCREENSHOT ~1 MINUTE AFTER THIS GUIDE WAS CREATED, CASTOR OIL AND PEPPERMINT OIL WORKS FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE

Castor Oil:
Cold-Pressed? (Yes because it preserves all nutrients for eyebrow/eyelash growth)
Dark or Light colored? (I've heard a user recommend Light Castor Oil so taking that)

I'm going for this product, 12 euros for 250ml

Peppermint Oil:
100% pure peppermint oil

I went for this one, 20 euros including shipping prices for 30ml

now-peppermint-eterisk-olja-30-ml.jpg

Mix it up Jesse, 75%(castor)/25%(pepper) oil concoction

Breaking bad chemistry

Yo and apply it on your eyebrows and eyelashes with a q-tip twice a day, morning and before sleep Mr. White!
qtips-e1591193995899.jpg

Jesse pinkman

ughhh- this is so lame, like you guys haven't even showed me any before/afters of eyebrows/eyelash growth #!&:feelsree::feelsree: I'm an e-girl, I've got mental issues so help me with my looksmaxxing, fucking chuds. incels.

Mr. White, I can assure you that this is one of my finest copes reported to work by certain users whereas
  • Overpriced Eyelash Serums are at an equal amount of cope except at a higher price.
  • Minoxidil which has a shedding period I'm afraid could completely strip off my hairs at discontinued usage while at the same time being heavy on your heart orally, not to consider topical minoxidil or foam minoxidil containing alcohol therefore unusable for topical eyelash usage, I Gustavo believe in simultaneous eyelash and eyebrow looksmaxxing.
Therefore, thickening, lengthening, darkening and styling of your eyelashes and eyebrows is optimal for me, the kingpin of Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Breaking bad better call saul

* Use Gustavo's famous 75%Castor Oil+25%Peppermint Oil mix, apply with q-tip twice daily morning and before sleep
* Dye your eyebrows as black you can without it looking weird (Facetune on your phone can help you finding this eyebrow color)
* Dye your eyelashes pitch black
* laminating your eyelashes
(permanent eyelash curling) (it looks gay but big titty goth girls will like it)
* plucking your eyebrows starting and ending point,
for me, Gustavo Fring, optimally start of eyebrow side being matched with the tilt of my positive canthal tilt of eyes
facing front in the mirror, the eyebrow start side imagine from being placed right above the start of my eye, should go in a little bit to the middle.
plucking the ends of my eyebrow optimally Gustavo likes, this can be achieved by preferably doing it like Gustavo by covering parts of the ends of your eyebrows with your thumb and then deciding if you're going to pluck that part
last eyebrow styling part will be to pluck unwanted hairs, just don't overpluck like my colleague, Mike Ehrmantraut.

Jonathan banks agreed

Now here's what's gonna happen, You're gonna apply your information from this thread you just read, and then you're gonna order these products. You're gonna wait for them to arrive to your house or possibly P.O. Box picking them up whenever you feel like it.
Mike breaking bad raised eyebrow mike

Now after about fifteen minutes or whenever you're home, you're gonna again, apply these looksmaxxes ordered by Mr. Fring here and ascend by my estimations, around 0.3psl

- SP3LL

Edit: foam minoxidil applied on eyebrows can stimulate hair growth and eyelash growth as well, the alcohol in foam minoxidil shouldn't affect the skin negatively compared to liquid minoxidil, a user in the replies has reported how his long term use of this strategy has brought him zero side effects and only growth gains, take that into account as an addition to this regimen.

By more he means he's from what I'm guessing using foam minoxidil to prevent balding as well, he is not applying it on his eyelashes, scawwy to get in eyes. Or maybe try it idk? Alcohol in eyes isn't deadly.

I can confirm he has experienced zero side effects from foam minoxidil as in a recent thread @Arborist told me so himself.

Shedding period is only temporary:

You're not taking minoxidil orally so no worries about it taking a toll on your heart

foam minoxidil has such a small amount of alcohol that it doesn't affect the skin in a way that you should worry about

topical foam minoxidil this is, avoid ingesting minoxidil.

Gustavo fring got ratiod on minoxidil
combine this regimen with minoxidil

but again, here's someone getting fucked up by topical minox as well as oral, maybe he used liquid? or it was foam, idk

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, xegigi, Hombremacho and 13 others
It should be Minecraft themed for wider appeal to greycels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, normie tiktoker, BongMog and 4 others
Castor Oil:
Cold-Pressed? (Yes because it preserves all nutrients for eyebrow/eyelash growth)
Dark or Light colored? (I've heard a user recommend Light Castor Oil so taking that)

I'm going for this product
View attachment 2166872

Peppermint Oil:
100% pure peppermint oil

View attachment 2166877

Yo and apply it on your eyebrows and eyelashes with a q-tip twice per day, morning and before sleep Mr. White!
qtips-e1591193995899.jpg

MUH PSL, MUH ASCENSION :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
View attachment 2166880
ughhh- this is so lame, like you guys haven't even showed me any before/afters of eyebrows/eyelash growth #!&:feelsree::feelsree:
View attachment 2166886
Mr. White, I can assure you that this is one of my finest copes reported to work by certain users whereas
  • Overpriced Eyelash Serums are at an equal amount of cope except at a higher price.
  • Minoxidil which has a shedding period I'm afraid could completely strip off my hairs at discontinued usage while at the same time being heavy on your heart orally, not to consider topical minoxidil or foam minoxidil containing alcohol therefore unusable for topical eyelash usage, I Gustavo believe in simultaneous eyelash and eyebrow looksmaxxing.
Therefore, thickening, lengthening, darkening and styling of your eyelashes and eyebrows is optimal for me, the kingpin of Albuquerque, New Mexico.

View attachment 2166890

* Use Gustavo's famous 75%Castor Oil+25%Peppermint Oil mix, apply with q-tip twice daily morning and before sleep
* Dye your eyebrows as black you can without it looking weird (Facetune on your phone can help you finding this eyebrow color)
(permanent eyelash curling) (it looks gay but big titty goth girls will like it)
for me, Gustavo Fring, optimally start of eyebrow side being matched with the tilt of my positive canthal tilt of eyes
facing front in the mirror, the eyebrow start side imagine from being placed right above the start of my eye, should go in a little bit to the middle.
plucking the ends of my eyebrow optimally Gustavo likes, this can be achieved by preferably doing it like Gustavo by covering parts of the ends of your eyebrows with your thumb and then deciding if you're going to pluck that part
last eyebrow styling part will be to pluck unwanted hairs, just don't overpluck like my colleague, Mike Ehrmantraut.

View attachment 2166917

Now here's what's gonna happen, You're gonna apply your information from this thread you just read, and then you're gonna order these products. You're gonna wait for them to arrive to your house or possibly P.O. Box picking them up whenever you feel like it.

Now after about fifteen minutes or whenever you're home, you're gonna again, apply these looksmaxxes ordered by Mr. Fring here and ascend by my estimations, around
0.3psl

- SP3LL
Lol this is funny make more

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, Deleted member 19766 and gribsufer1
mista white we need to looksmaxx

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 19766 and gribsufer1
YEAH MR WHITE YEAH PSL SCIENCE

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 19766
Castor oil is legit

stop coping and give your money to minoxidil®

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Gaygymmaxx, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
mista white we need to looksmaxx
jesse !! my chadfish confitmed its over for you!!! jesse youre not listening to me!!! stop rottimg and looksmax!!!JESSEWE NEED TO LOOK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
stop coping and give your money to minoxidil®
can't do on eyelashes so fuck minoxidil, or i can but it feels hella risky because of the alcohol or getting it in the eye frequently if i wanna do the foam version.

Last edited:
can't do on eyelashes so fuck minoxidil
it goes systemic even if you use the topical form so they will grow regardless.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
it goes systemic even if you use the topical form so they will grow regardless.
wait so if i apply foam minox on eyebrows the eyelashes will also grow from it?

can't do on eyelashes so fuck minoxidil, or i can but it feels hella risky because of the alcohol or getting it in the eye frequently if i wanna do the foam version.
pussy

or your hair for that matter, more or less.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
or your hair for that matter, more or less.
you mean you've been doing this for a long time without side effects?

applying only foam minox on your eyebrows?

you mean you've been doing this for a long time without side effects?

applying only foam minox on your eyebrows?
I use it for more than just my eyebrows, but my lashes have indeed grown despite no direct application.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, king_bandon, Deleted member 8365 and 1 other person
U did 0 actual research just took anecdotals from random users
I've heard a user recommend Light Castor Oil so taking that
a user in the replies has reported how his long term use of this strategy has brought him zero side effects and only growth gains, take that into account
And I guarantee you didn't do experiments with lash serums or latisse. All this shit is water. Garbage thread sorry bro

U did 0 actual research just took anecdotals from random users

And I guarantee you didn't do experiments with lash serums or latisse. All this shit is water. Garbage thread sorry bro
latisse/bimatoprost is shit
lash serums can work but watch out for shit like prostaglandins

i didn't do experiments, I'm not Lain.
I try the safest route and if it doesn't work i've tried my best.

Last edited:
just updating y'all that I chose this castor oil instead, cheaper and looks just as good: castor oil here

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

Foam minox and dermarolling increased my brows and lashes

Clearly you don't fuck at all
Hey aren't you that guy that gave some lengthy response about mewing "objectively" not working because you've went/go to some fancy normie university and have studied biology, bone dynamics? Whatever for a year when it clearly has before after pics of working even after puberty?

Wolff's law or something else I can't prove anything but i can prove before/afters improving the face(many cases are not from angle frauding)

25% peppermint oil sounds kinda high. I add coconut oil as a carrier. Ive got good growth from peppermint oil, while minox havent got me much of eyebrows gains yet eyelashes grew significantly.

Side effects: I've got dandruff from minox

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
25% peppermint oil sounds kinda high. I add coconut oil as a carrier. Ive got good growth from peppermint oil, while minox havent got me much of eyebrows gains yet eyelashes grew significantly.

Side effects: I've got dandruff from minox
Thanks for your input, yes, i know, 10% peppermint oil will very likely work too. But again remember that this is heisenbergs mix and he's cooking Yo

The only time I’ve used Minox was to test out facial hair. I applied it 2x a day and used a dermaroller and over time, hair grew everywhere. It’s true, Lashes get longer even if you don’t purposefully apply Minox on that area.

View attachment 2166932
THIS IS A SCREENSHOT ~1 MINUTE AFTER THIS GUIDE WAS CREATED, CASTOR OIL AND PEPPERMINT OIL WORKS FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE

Castor Oil:

I'm going for this product, 12 euros for 250ml
View attachment 2166872

Peppermint Oil:
100% pure peppermint oil

View attachment 2166877

Yo and apply it on your eyebrows and eyelashes with a q-tip twice a day, morning and before sleep Mr. White!
qtips-e1591193995899.jpg

View attachment 2166880

ughhh- this is so lame, like you guys haven't even showed me any before/afters of eyebrows/eyelash growth #!&:feelsree::feelsree: I'm an e-girl, I've got mental issues so help me with my looksmaxxing, fucking chuds. incels.
View attachment 2166886

View attachment 2166890

View attachment 2166917

View attachment 2166931
Now after about fifteen minutes or whenever you're home, you're gonna again, apply these looksmaxxes ordered by Mr. Fring here and ascend by my estimations, around 0.3psl

- SP3LL

Edit: foam minoxidil applied on eyebrows can stimulate hair growth and eyelash growth as well, the alcohol in foam minoxidil shouldn't affect the skin negatively compared to liquid minoxidil, a user in the replies has reported how his long term use of this strategy has brought him zero side effects and only growth gains, take that into account as an addition to this regimen.
View attachment 2166948
By more he means he's from what I'm guessing using foam minoxidil to prevent balding as well, he is not applying it on his eyelashes, scawwy to get in eyes. Or maybe try it idk? Alcohol in eyes isn't deadly.

I can confirm he has experienced zero side effects from foam minoxidil as in a recent thread @Arborist told me so himself.
View attachment 2166959
View attachment 2166961

Shedding period is only temporary: View attachment 2166965
You're not taking minoxidil orally so no worries about it taking a toll on your heart

foam minoxidil has such a small amount of alcohol that it doesn't affect the skin in a way that you should worry about

topical foam minoxidil this is, avoid ingesting minoxidil.

Gustavo fring got ratiod on minoxidil
combine this regimen with minoxidil

but again, here's someone getting fucked up by topical minox as well as oral, maybe he used liquid? or it was foam, idk
View attachment 2166977
Just pick and mix ethnic features for your benefit theory.

ethnic features?
I'm just posting what I find to be the most attractive eyelashes, eyebrows
Yes and they're nonwhite features.

Yes and they're nonwhite features.
i find them to be universal attractive features in both male, female and every phenotype

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane