Ideal fizeek theory

socialcel

socialcel

Kraken
I just had a huge realization about physiques and why I’ve been doing everything wrong. For me, and I feel like for most guys, the ideal body for a female isn’t going to be a gigantic ass and tits, it’s going to be a good ass and good tits, but neither of them should be huge. Evolutionarily chicks didn’t have those either, that’s why I feel like your brain can’t even find itself that attracted to an ass made in the gym- it’s just unnatural. So if you take that same logic why would you need to look like Mike Thurston or any other gymcel. You only need enough muscle to not look like a twink and if you cut down after that, you’re appealmaxxed already theory.

No such thing as ideal physique, ideal ratio, ideal waist or whatever. Just train to look to good. You don't have the same body as everyone else, you don't have the same height same wrists or so on.

Someone might have insane muscle and ab insertions with a good frame, they would look more appealing if they were lean because that's what works for them.

Another person may have less frame and less aesthetic muscle insertions but have bigger wrists, hands and rectangular body, then they would look better packing on some meat.

Do what fits you

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
I just had a huge realization about physiques and why I’ve been doing everything wrong. For me, and I feel like for most guys, the ideal body for a female isn’t going to be a gigantic ass and tits, it’s going to be a good ass and good tits, but neither of them should be huge. Evolutionarily chicks didn’t have those either, that’s why I feel like your brain can’t even find itself that attracted to an ass made in the gym- it’s just unnatural. So if you take that same logic why would you need to look like Mike Thurston or any other gymcel. You only need enough muscle to not look like a twink and if you cut down after that, you’re appealmaxxed already theory.
finally someone who gets it

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
No such thing as ideal physique, ideal ratio, ideal waist or whatever. Just train to look to good. You don't have the same body as everyone else, you don't have the same height same wrists or so on.

Someone might have insane muscle and ab insertions with a good frame, they would look more appealing if they were lean because that's what works for them.

Another person may have less frame and less aesthetic muscle insertions but have bigger wrists, hands and rectangular body, then they would look better packing on some meat.

Do what fits you
there are certain ratios that have been scientifically proven to raise attraction levels

there are certain ratios that have been scientifically proven to raise attraction levels
After my new realizations, this is ideal. Guy doesn’t have a shitton of muscle but basically has peak appeal. You also don’t have to blast roids for it

Attachments

• IMG_8851.webp
    56.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
the ideal physique is small waist vtaper and lean, like Leon edwards

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
After my new realizations, this is ideal. Guy doesn’t have a shitton of muscle but basically has peak appeal. You also don’t have to blast roids for it
There can always be exceptions to the rule. My point is that some people look better lean and some people look better huge. You can not fit the standard and still look attractive. Fitting the standard is good yes, but you can always be an exception.

the ideal physique is small waist vtaper and lean, like Leon edwards
Idk if you’re trolling, but Leon Edwards is actually ideal
some people look better huge.
Being huge decreases over all SMV, unless you have a gigantic ogre waist you shouldn’t do it

Idk if you’re trolling, but Leon Edwards is actually ideal

Being huge decreases over all SMV, unless you have a gigantic ogre waist you shouldn’t do it
I'm not trolling. Leon Edwards is aesthetic but how many people do you know can actually pull of a physique like him?
I'm not saying that people like Leon Edwards or David Laid aren't amazing but what I'm saying is that you can still have an attractive physique and not look the same way they do.

I'm not trolling. Leon Edwards is aesthetic but how many people do you know can actually pull of a physique like him?
I'm not saying that people like Leon Edwards or David Laid aren't amazing but what I'm saying is that you can still have an attractive physique and not look the same way they do.
look at the pic I uploaded as ideal, most people can have that unless they’re genetic trash

All you need is a good frame and be low bf% while having enough muscle

Having a good frame is the hardest part

this is pretty obvious