Ideal height for everything is 6”3-6”5 globally

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Taller then that and you have a increased chance of being disproportional or look stretched out and health risk increases taller then 6”5 for majority of population. 6”6 is max before there are serious problems like knee problema or increased chance of cancer.

Also aesethetic wise 6”3-6”5 looks real good too and you wont be the mogger amongst all men but you will certainly be mogging 90% of the male population at 6”3 minimum.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, AscendingHero, Corleone and 1 other person
Gandy's height at 6'2 mogs. Not too tall for health problems or not being able to fit in sports cars, but 10cm above average.

Also very tall people have prominent femoral heads
2817538_1648661863507.png

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 15827
Cope
6’1-6’3 ideal
Over than that id suboptimal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704, Sondern, untouchable_coper and 2 others
Its undebatable that 6'1" -6'3" are the best heights for overall convenience and respect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47531, untouchable_coper, Martyokart and 1 other person
@Gargantuan
time and time again, so many cope threads

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, currylightskin, Deleted member 1660 and 4 others
I’m 6’1 never had an issue with height per se, but I concede optimal height would be 2-3 inches above where I am now, no more than that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, AscendingHero and johncruz12345
187cm - 189cm is ideal, Zyzz and Ronaldo height, 180cm - 194cm is acceptable anything above or below wont halo, and below 175cm is death tier, tall guys are successful due to nichemax but will die earlier jfl you seen former nba players how they hobble around, there knees and cartilage are trash tier. You guys do not realise the drop off in frequency of heights above like 190cm, its rare I have only seen a few people that tall irl and they are lanklets and posturelets. Zoomers are tall is a meme.

Fuark I'm praying to Gandy to reach 187cm.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
indeed am fraud to 6'6 + lifts to 6'8 soon LL to 6'9 then lifts to 7'1
Put some muscle on twink. Then you can start worrying about height

Taller then that and you have a increased chance of being disproportional or look stretched out and health risk increases taller then 6”5 for majority of population. 6”6 is max before there are serious problems like knee problema or increased chance of cancer.

Also aesethetic wise 6”3-6”5 looks real good too and you wont be the mogger amongst all men but you will certainly be mogging 90% of the male population at 6”3 minimum.
Id say 6' to 6'4

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser