Ideal height is 6’1-6’3 barefoot

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
At this height it’s still doable to fill out your frame by going to the gym as a natural.

You won’t look lanky, but still look tall. Especially taller than almost all women you encounter on a daily basis.

On top of that your proportions will look good.

You can also wear lifts if you’re 6’1 for example to fraud to 6’3 without looking comical and like a try hard.

This is the height range where you can look big and tall at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: nope, DarkAscender, borntosuffer and 2 others
At this height it’s still doable to fill out your frame by going to the gym as a natural.

You won’t look lanky, but still look tall. Especially taller than almost all women you encounter on a daily basis.

You can also wear lifts if you’re 6’1 for example to fraud to 6’3 without looking comical and like a try hard.

Ideal in Kuala Lumpur @cytoplasm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and Roninotrolling
6'6 or death, ideal is 6'10 @Rea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: givemeheight, noonespecial and Rea
When are you going to leave your basement you retarded basement dweller?

Most guys look lanky past 6’4+ barefoot. Above that height it’s only male gaze. Just like bigger muscles is better.

You have no understanding of how things work.
Typical org aspie that only lives in the online world.

6’1-6’3 good framed barefoot mogs 6’4+ lanky all day. Lanklets look comical.

• +1
Reactions: nope, DarkAscender and cellmax
Most people live in places like kuala lumpur, after all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and moreroidsmoredates

Water is wet

6'7 is ideal if you have big/wide upper body and skull. If you do so you don't really look lanky at ~6'2, so the few inches of height does help. Lanky looks are ideal anyways.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: givemeheight and moreroidsmoredates
6'7 is ideal if you have big/wide upper body and skull. If you do so you don't really look lanky at ~6'2, so the few inches of height does help.
In what world do you live that you think 6’7 is ideal?
That’s 2 meters.
It looks orge and abnormal. Even in the Netherlands 2 meters is very tall.
Lanky looks are ideal anyways.
They aren’t.
It makes you look akward and comical if you don’t have a good frame to compensate.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
All fine until filled out +6'4 +220 lbs passes near you. However being that height would reduce your dating options quite a bit. But I'm not interested in femlets so I don't see the problem.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

Most guys look lanky past 6’4+ barefoot. Above that height it’s only male gaze. Just like bigger muscles is better.

You have no understanding of how things work.
Typical org aspie that only lives in the online world.

6’1-6’3 good framed barefoot mogs 6’4+ lanky all day. Lanklets look comical.
Yeah frame anda skull size are extremely important, you won't get shit of respect having a peanut skull.no matter how tall you are

• +1
Yeah frame anda skull size are extremely important, you won't get shit of respect having a peanut skull.no matter how tall you are
I think a good frame and a decent height can compensate for it to some extent, but having a peanut skull will always be sub ideal.

All fine until filled out +6'4 +220 lbs passes near you. However being that height would reduce your dating options quite a bit. But I'm not interested in femlets so I don't see the problem.
True, but it’s very hard if not impossible for most people who are 6’4+ to fill out there frames to the point where they don’t look a bit lanky as a natural.

I think if you filled your frame out at 6’4+ you wouldn’t really have reduced options when it comes down to dating.
Correct me if i’m wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

Most guys look lanky past 6’4+ barefoot. Above that height it’s only male gaze.
Having above average hips and breasts is female gaze. Basically, you'll look like a freak to most men. @cytoplasm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and moreroidsmoredates
Life fuel for me expect I have one of the worst frames ever :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

You dont need to fill out your frame when you're that tall you will look like a giant to foids

6 is foot manlet now:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

I think if you filled your frame out at 6’4+ you wouldn’t really have reduced options when it comes down to dating.
Correct me if i’m wrong.
I think most women are not into +30 cm difference but I don't knoe for sure.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and moreroidsmoredates
I think most women are not into +30 cm difference but I don't knoe for sure.
I think a 20-25 cm difference is perfect.
Which would be realistic in the 6’1-6’3 range.

At 6’4+ you would attract more taller women so yeah I think what you said is somewhat true.
You will experience reduced options when it comes down to dating especially if you look lanky.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
In what world do you live that you think 6’7 is ideal?
I live in Slovakia and the average 18 year old is 181cm/6 feet.
So if you're 6'7 compared to that it's slightly less than a head taller, which I don't think is ridiculous.
They aren’t.
It makes you look akward and comical if you don’t have a good frame to compensate.
Nah it's aesthetic, good frame is water.

• JFL
inb4 someone says 6'7 is ideal height

• +1