Ideal Height Theory/Guide

D

drewholiday2life

Iron
There’s no point in saying there’s one ideal height as the average varies by location so i think ideally you want to be 4-5 inches above the average height in your country. This allows you to brutally and clearly height mog the average male while still not being too freakish. it’s the perfect balance between appealing to the female gaze while still being a mogger.
At this point you should also rarely get height mogged as 7 inches above average is start of 0th percentile. The list would go as following:

America & Most of Europe (UK, France, Italy, etc.): Average is 5’10 so Ideal is 6’2-6’3

Northern Europe/Scandanavia: Average is 5’11 so Ideal is 6’3-6’4

Netherlands & Tallest Balkan Countries: Average is 6’0 so Ideal is 6’4-6’5

If you live in the 3rd world my condolences and im too lazy to look up your average heights.
Lastly these are all barefoot legit heights don’t come to me with your schizo tales of how 6’4 is average in your moms basement.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dziad, 5.5psl, rgvmogger07 and 4 others
Good point lil bro, ideal is over 6'1 and below 6'7

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Copenheimer
There’s no point in saying there’s one ideal height as the average varies by location so i think ideally you want to be 4-5 inches above the average height in your country. This allows you to brutally and clearly height mog the average male while still not being too freakish. it’s the perfect balance between appealing to the female gaze while still being a mogger.
At this point you should also rarely get height mogged as 7 inches above average is start of 0th percentile. The list would go as following:

America & Most of Europe (UK, France, Italy, etc.): Average is 5’10 so Ideal is 6’2-6’3

If you live in the 3rd world my condolences and im too lazy to look up your average heights.
Lastly these are all barefoot legit heights don’t come to me with your schizo tales of how 6’4 is average in your moms basement.
Great thread 👊

I'm waiting for the ''6'3 is average'' line jfl, clowns

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3
Scandanavias average height might and probably will change because of mass migration which will lower the average

Scandanavias average height might and probably will change because of mass migration which will lower the average
true but i’m already accounting for that, for example the actual average in america is 5’9 but for whites it’s 5’10 which is why i used 5’10

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator and GingerPSL
Tagging all lurkers @sb23 @Azonin @lestoa

good iam completely fucked
iam 6,1 in middle europe

6'4-6'5 is the most you'll probabaly have to go for ideal as 6'6 Is A no for proportions

I'm waiting for the ''6'3 is average'' line jfl, clowns
6'3 should be average if parents actually cared about their childrens diet when they were growing up

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3
6’2” in america is a mogger height and is top 4%, anyone who says it’s not enough is larping and nowhere near 6’2”

Bro you copied my comment lol I said the exact same thing

Yeah I think being 5 inches above your countries avg is a really good and legit tall height.

We find that the war effect was greatest for cohorts exposed to the war in late childhood and adolescence: these cohorts were 1.7-3.0 cm shorter at adulthood and had delayed pubertal growth and slower maturation than they would have had if the war had never occurred.

This forum is filled with morons like you who deserve starvation.
if u live in the west that literally has no effect Lol

it’s the reason why western countries average height hasn’t increases since the 80s because our diet has plateaud since then. unless ur literally homeless in the west lmfao

good diet won’t make the average 6’3 because the diet we have now is already sustainable for the body

true but i’m already accounting for that, for example the actual average in america is 5’9 but for whites it’s 5’10 which is why i used 5’10
Average ethnic in US is 5’8. Average black is 5’9. And white is 5’10 hence why 5’9 is usually used as average

if u live in the west that literally has no effect Lol

it’s the reason why western countries average height hasn’t increases since the 80s because our diet has plateaud since then. unless ur literally homeless in the west lmfao

good diet won’t make the average 6’3 because the diet we have now is already sustainable for the body
Obviously it won't the thing is diet will improve and it will get maxxed out avg height will get maxxed out but even though the diet is having all the micro and macro nutrients it's source will become shit and shit with time like canned food or stuff and other soy products that comes with it eventually by many means testosterone will drop sperm count will drop and overall health would shit and avg height after getting maxxed out will decrease.imo