Ideal Height

D

Deleted member 45811

Seongji Yuk will be me
No bs, what do you think is the ideal height is? Like in a everyday life and dating?
Give me list starting from below average, average, ideal and etc. I’ve seen shit online but they all say different stuff

Im 1.76m, ive dated girlz up to my same height. Now that i mention my first gf was the only actual girl who was taller than me but i was like 13 yo

but i rather die than use liftz jfl at height coperz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
6'2 is ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, mogger10, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
Im 1.76m, ive dated girlz up to my same height. Now that i mention my first gf was the only actual girl who was taller than me but i was like 13 yo

but i rather die than use liftz jfl at height coperz
How’s life at 176cm?

6'2 is ideal
I’m 5’11. Is it death tier or can I fraud? I’m 16 and my doctor said I’m about to hit my next growth spurt soon

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
I’m 5’11. Is it death tier or can I fraud? I’m 16 and my doctor said I’m about to hit my next growth spurt soon
dude juzt focuz on eating well, doing sportz and sleeping early and enough hourz

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Deleted member 45811
Even if you were capped at 5'11 that isn't the worst, it's easy to fraud 6'+ at that height and even without frauding with a good enough frame people will make the assumption that you are 6'+. If you're still growing just do as MACHETE said, eat enough and sleep enough to not screw over any potential gains.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 45811
Even if you were capped at 5'11 that isn't the worst, it's easy to fraud 6'+ at that height and even without frauding with a good enough frame people will make the assumption that you are 6'+. If you're still growing just do as MACHETE said, eat enough and sleep enough to not screw over any potential gains.
Got it, thank you

No bs, what do you think is the ideal height is? Like in a everyday life and dating?
Give me list starting from below average, average, ideal and etc. I’ve seen shit online but they all say different stuff
Depends where you live if you live in the US it’s 6’1 if you live in japan it’s 5’10 if you live in Netherlands it’s 6’4

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
below avg 5'6
avg 5'9
ideal 6'3

• +1
Id say below average is 5'8 or below, 5'9 is average, 5'10-5'11 is above average, and 6'0 + is tall. These are all unfrauded heights. Me personally i think ideal height is barefoot unfrauded evening height 6'1.

• +1
6'3. Tall enough to not get mogged by super tall guys, short enough that you don't get the problems associated with very tall heights. And 6'5 (some say 6'4), Jacob Elordi's height and imo the maximum before it just becomes ridiculous, is reachable with lifts if you really want to. You're right in the middle between "normal tall" and "extremely tall", getting the benefits of both.

From 6'4 you start to look brutish and lanky imo, and too tall to be seen as anything other than a tall guy if you wanna have a professional aesthetic, like a lawyer, politician, giving a presentation at a conference etc. Like the male version of a woman with comically huge boobs.

Last edited:
  • +1
6'3. Tall enough to not get mogged by super tall guys, short enough that you don't get the problems associated with very tall heights. And 6'5, Jacob Elordi's height and imo the maximum before it just becomes ridiculous, is reachable with lifts if you really want to. You're right in the middle between "normal tall" and "extremely tall", getting the benefits of both.

From 6'4 you start to look brutish and lanky imo, and too tall to be seen as anything other than a tall guy if you wanna have a professional aesthetic, like a lawyer, politician, giving a presentation at a conference etc. Like the male version of a woman with comically huge boobs.
This guy is 6'6
D9549a39256f39ad3a4ef985d5ff3061

dude holy shit, he was an actual unfrauded 6'6, died at 90 and looked like that. Top-0.1% once in a 100 years genetics. Especially since this was before steroids, he must have looked like a god in the 40s and 50s. Never seen something like this.
Still though I'll stick by my original preference, I wouldn't want to be 6'6, too distractingly tall for the aesthetic and life I wanna have and too tall for a lot of women. Plus this guy had exceptional frame and genetics, beyond rare. But damn what a chad.

Attachments

• 1699616630887.png
    1699616630887.png
    466.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45811 and cytoplasm
6”5

• +1
Realistically you will have no issues if your 5'9 or taller than if you live in the US or UK

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
Depends on where u live tbh.
In my country I live in an area where people are below avg height so I have been called tall at 5'11
But if im at uni environment i would be average at best
But I would be happy at 6'1 barefoot cause u are tall enough to feel above avg but not too tall to not fit in cars, planes etc
and u can probably build a decent frame

• +1
6'4 is the perfect male height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51402 and Deleted member 45811
6'3. Tall enough to not get mogged by super tall guys, short enough that you don't get the problems associated with very tall heights. And 6'5 (some say 6'4), Jacob Elordi's height and imo the maximum before it just becomes ridiculous, is reachable with lifts if you really want to. You're right in the middle between "normal tall" and "extremely tall", getting the benefits of both.

subtract an inch for america since mfers here are shorter

6 ft 1 with a great face. Black men can get away with being shorter like 5 ft 10/ 5ft 11 because they're already perceived as intimidating, but nonetheless a Tyrone face.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
Its been scientifically proven the most ideal height is 6,3

like many others have been saying, aesthetically and encapsulating all aspects of life 6’2-6’4 is the most ideal most studies say 6’3 as well so it fits that it would be in the middle