Ideal life. This is what i want

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Being gl, aesthetic man living in southern France, Monaco, Greece... Those warm places, heaven on earth. Lying down in the sun drinking cold pepsi, eating ice creams, sleeping a lot, everything around beautifull women who really desire you. Listening to 80s music while relaxing after sex with them. Not giving a fuck about anything. Just relax man and have fun.

Just like that
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Ghostcel, Deleted member 3328 and 3 others
you must be rich or sth

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 3962
84131841 0064 4626 BF37 AEFE7CBB88D8

• JFL
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
Perhaps in another life :cry:

just the life we're all getting, never give up fam

Imagine living in those 2, being aesthetic and beautifull, having god tier foid alongside, fame, bugattin in garage and just relaxing...

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18966 and onnysk
jfl ngl this is such a westernized, shallow and pathetic vision or goal.
all i want out of life is to truly enjoy something, become a master of an area of study and then innovate and create that which hasnt been done before and which adds value to other peoples life and mine. this has the highest chance of providing self-actualization

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
god ur depressing. u even want to LDAR even tho u have it all. go see a therapist if in ur dreams u wanna ldar jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and Pietrosiek
god ur depressing. u even want to LDAR even tho u have it all. go see a therapist if in ur dreams u wanna ldar jfl
what nigga? i love ldaring while listening to music. Other than ldaring, i love cars and racing. So basicly, racing/driving , ldaring (sleeping, listeing to music) and sex, all of that while looking good and in lexury

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18966
A2591489 009A 4D16 AA29 5521E301E4CD

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
what nigga? i love ldaring while listening to music. Other than ldaring, i love cars and racing. So basicly, racing/driving , ldaring (sleeping, listeing to music) and sex, all of that while looking good and in lexury

Can you explain that shit, hat you mean?

I just want to leave society and buy a remote cabin in the swamp. Enjoying nature, reading books and fishing.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

Users who are viewing this thread

Back