• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
to be happy tbh

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko, Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 7866
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JMax, Deleted member 8699 and Deleted member 9380
35 yo 5'4 dravidian 2 psl stunted mentally deranged 3 inch microdick 16 inch bideltoid pakistani scammer melted eye pencil necked balding hiv patient

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Carbon Copy, lutte, Deleted member 6095 and 2 others
35 yo 5'4 dravidian 2 psl stunted mentally deranged 3 inch microdick 16 inch bideltoid pakistani scammer melted eye pencil necked balding hiv patient
@aestheticallypleasin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
To live in the woods in a cabin , having earnt enough money for it to Not matter so No work. And slowly fade away

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JMax, Hozay, Deleted member 7866 and 1 other person
The best life is being rich enough not to have to work a single day of your life + being attractive enough that women want to fuck you even without knowing you're rich.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
The best life is being rich enough not to have to work a single day of your life + being attractive enough that women want to fuck you even without knowing you're rich.
Tbh

And live in a Cabin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JMax, owlofathena and Deleted member 7866
Being Andreas Eriksen

• JFL
Having a loyal wife that would never cheat on me, kids, and my dream job, with my parents living close by.

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy, Deleted member 6310, EndlessDreamz and 1 other person
yeah sounds like we got the same idea i need that easy money, i also want to settle down and have a family with a mogger wife and kids

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Carbon Copy, Hozay, Deleted member 6310 and 1 other person
I just want to live the rockstar lifestyle for the rest of my 20s then at 30 go and become a monk and live the rest of my life abstaining from basically everything other than essentials like food and water

• +1

• Love it
Billionaire with a dark secret. I occasionally kill people, and I have an incel mansion where I bring over my incelbuddies over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JMax and Deleted member 7866
yeah sounds like we got the same idea i need that easy money, i also want to settle down and have a family with a mogger wife and kids
Based turk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 7866
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863