Ideal Lip Shape

DelonLover1999

DelonLover1999

The Rotter's Club
This morph has the absolute ideal lips imo. The commissures are thin like they should be, and the curvature is perfect.

I'd be curious to know if anyone has a an example that mogs this one, whether it's a real pic or a morph as well.

@PointOfNoReturn @aesthetic beauty @emeraldglass @HarrierDuBois @Mr. President @Preston @cytoplasm @BrahminBoss @Debetro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, aspiringexcel, Xangsane and 7 others
This morph has the absolute ideal lips imo. The commissures are thin like they should be, and the curvature is perfect.

View attachment 2528805

I'd be curious to know if anyone has a an example that mogs this one, whether it's a real pic or a morph as well.

@PointOfNoReturn @aesthetic beauty @emeraldglass @HarrierDuBois @Mr. President @Preston @cytoplasm @BrahminBoss @Debetro
ideal lips if not for retarded curvature at the ends. also whats the ideal lip colour? this one looks too queer.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and HarrierDuBois
ideal lips if not for retarded curvature at the ends. also whats the ideal lip colour? this one looks too queer.
the curve is what makes it ideal lol

and to me this is also a great color, it would need to be way more satured to look gay

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, emeraldglass, Mr. President and 1 other person

and to me this is also a great color, it would need to be way more satured to look gay
the perfect lip shape would be edward cullens in twilight. colour as well.

perhaps we have different opinions on aesthetics. this is quite a feminine lip shape. the perfect male lip shape would be edward cullens in twilight. colour as well.
How is it feminine? You can recognize in 10 milliseconds it's a male mouth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, aspiringexcel, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
it's what makes the defined model lips look and it looks the best imo. these ones don't look as good becausd of the lack of curvature

iu
iu

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, PointOfNoReturn, emeraldglass and 3 others
Arent downturned mouths better?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Mr. President
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lilith, Deleted member 29167 and DelonLover1999
I think they are mogger as fuck
View attachment 2528820View attachment 2528821
What are some upturned examples
left is not downturned, it's straight

I'll try to find examples when I get back from dinner

Also pretty sure that denise richards would look better with straight lips, but I can't morph in photoshop so...
If anyone knows and is up to the task, it would be interesting to see

@cancercell

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, emeraldglass, Mr. President and 1 other person
left is not downturned, it's straight

I'll try to find examples when I get back from dinner

Also pretty sure that denise richards would look better with straight lips, but I can't morph in photoshop so...
If anyone knows and is up to the task, it would be interesting to see
Looks very slightly downturned
Hammond kaden image
Actor kaden hammond 823818 large
View attachment Kaden-Hammond-2.webp

Anyway he has one of the best mouth areas ive seen so idk

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999

Straight lip seal mogs.

• +1
Reactions: callisto and PointOfNoReturn

View attachment 2528805

a little thicker in my opinion. wouldn't look good on Chad face

Straight lip seal mogs.
his lip seal is straight, it's the corners which are slightly upturned. According to the literature this gives a warmer and smarter appearance, on top of being considered more attractive

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and PointOfNoReturn

View attachment 2528805

Perfect cupids bow.

• +1
I have the world's biggest lips after having 30 ACID injections - and now I  am planning to get even more surgery | The US Sun

@The Grinch

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
Screenshot 20230827 134015 comwhatsapp

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
Are my lips ok?

glad to see you in the looksmaxxing section
Offtopic mogs because it is the closest to .is in terms of discussion and users who regularly post there

Offtopic mogs because it is the closest to .is in terms of discussion and users who regularly post there
offtopic is a fucking shithole lmfao

you need to go down the whole front page to find good threads

has to be done tho cause that’s where most of the funny shit is

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
I think girls would prefer Vinnie Hacker's lip shape more

• +1
I think girls would prefer Vinnie Hacker's lip shape more
He’s a contender for sure

But imho they’re a bit too full and also not that versatile

I feel like a north atlandid with his lips would look off. Could be wrong tho…

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
I think girls would disagree
I really think girls would rather kiss his lips than the morphs
View attachment 2529155
If you made a human being with the lips in the OP and isolated them in a pic against hacker’s, I think he wins in a anonymous poll

But then again…

Just because his lips are great and halo the shit out of him doesn’t mean they’re “ideal” or blueprint-like

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
The cupids bow cant be changed but you can put botox in certain areas to get the upturn. I might learn how to do it

• +1
But we need more lip related threads. Its a very important part

It's strange because girls want what isn't aesthetic, they prefer Vinnie's lips rather than Chico's for example
IMG 2706
IMG 2615

Chico has better lip ratios ,ere more definided ,wider ecc…so idk

View attachment 2528805

The problem is the lip seal. They aren't 100% straight. Also the ratio might be fucked but Idk about that.

If only mine were just a little wider bro

View attachment 2528805

Which morph

View attachment 2528805

Kinda reminds my lips?

@andy9432