IDEAL MALE AESTHETICS FOR APPEAL

D

drewholiday2life

Iron
yall need to realize that appeal and PSL are different. your goal (if you’re straight) is to appeal to women not autistic male PSL standards. this is why it’s extremely important to know what women are attracted to. the best way to appeal is looking at romance novels written by women, this is what gets them wet and where they let their fantasies out. Here are some of the biggest celebrities with appeal:
IMG 9468
IMG 9469
IMG 9470
IMG 9471
IMG 9472
IMG 9473

IMG 9474
IMG 9475
IMG 9476
IMG 9477
IMG 9478

What do they all have in common:
-Tall Height (6’2”-6’5”)
-Dark/Masculine Features
-Dense Stubble
-Good Facial Harmony

keep coping with muh barrett or opry if any of these dudes walked in to the club they would insanely attract more attention than barrett or o pry

If your goal of looksmaxxing is to get women, look at the men they find attractive not what your autist PSL brain does.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, ggg.tv🤫, poopoohead and 1 other person
PSL 2018 called and wanted its water back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Timmy, IMOGYOU and 9 others
Good discovery tiktokcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, ALP, laaltin and 2 others
All TFBEMs
(except that fag Hasan Piker, looks like a baby chimp and an old divorced cuck simultaneously)

@poopoohead
@moredatesmorerapes
@Acne Victim

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and poopoohead
yall need to realize that appeal and PSL are different. your goal (if you’re straight) is to appeal to women not autistic male PSL standards. this is why it’s extremely important to know what women are attracted to. the best way to appeal is looking at romance novels written by women, this is what gets them wet and where they let their fantasies out. Here are some of the biggest celebrities with appeal:
View attachment 3060979View attachment 3060980View attachment 3060981View attachment 3060982View attachment 3060983View attachment 3060985
View attachment 3060990
-Tall Height (6’2”-6’5”)
-Dark/Masculine Features
-Dense Stubble
-Good Facial Harmony

keep coping with muh barrett or opry if any of these dudes walked in to the club they would insanely attract more attention than barrett or o pry

If your goal of looksmaxxing is to get women, look at the men they find attractive not what your autist PSL brain does.
I agree as fuck all slayer I know irl fit in this archetype
Good harmony
Tall 6,1 >
Stubble
Tan
Muscular
Tattoo (optionnal)

The only thing I don’t agree with is the colouring lighter coloring on a masculine guys have high appeal too

dnr, life starts at 9psl and 30 inch bidelt

• +1
Reactions: KT-34
View attachment 3060979View attachment 3060980View attachment 3060981View attachment 3060982View attachment 3060983View attachment 3060985
View attachment 3060990View attachment 3061010View attachment 3061012View attachment 3061013View attachment 3061014
-Tall Height (6’2”-6’5”)
-Dark/Masculine Features
-Dense Stubble
-Good Facial Harmony

O pry would slay in a club nigger

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderrr
legit, i’ve never seen a woman call barrett attractive

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk
I mean it's water but I do agree that this forum is too male gazed.

It’s more male gaze