Ideal male for slaying: NT, low inhib, overweight, poor, low IQ black man.

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
----------Factors that contribute to slaying potential----------

1. Being poor and living in black area

Parent’s economic situation considerably affects their children’s sexual
behaviour, through sexual behaviours that parents adopt under economic
constraints (Lurie, 1976) and through the type of family care that results
from these (Rwenge, 1999a)

Poverty is associated with promiscuity, earlier age at first sex, and less contraceptive use.

Also, areas that have more African people are much more promiscuous (ideal for slaying).

2. Being low IQ

Do not get too excited! This does not mean that you are high IQ because you are KHHV.

People with lower IQ tend to be more promiscuous and have more sexual partners. ALSO, lower IQ people are generally much more likely to be poor, so this might be more important than #1 for slaying, because low IQ is the reason they are poor and have so much sex.

3. Being overweight

@thecel bloatpilled me. I didn't believe it at first, but in every study on this, overweight men on average had more sexual partners than normal weight men. Also what surprised me is that in some of these studies, OBESE men on average had around the same partners as normal weight men.

Body-mass-index-BMI-and-mean-sex-partner-number-for-heterosexual-men-and-women-Means.png

Body mass index (BMI) and mean sex partner number for heterosexual men and women. Means and standard errors are shown for each BMI unit (e.g., 16 ¼ 15.5-16.49). All BMIs listed have 50-4,407 participants with the exception of men with BMIs of 44 (n ¼ 38) and women with BMIs of 48 (n ¼ 38). BMIs with fewer than 25 participants are not shown.

BUT JUST BE LEAN!!!! :soy::soy::soy: While you starve yourself, 40+ bmi bloatmaxxers are slaying. But 26 to 29 bmi is ideal, oofy doofy slayer.

NT and low inhib is obvious and very important, not going to explain something we all know.

@sergeant blackpill @MEMPSK @Unsh @rinkendinken @jawmaxx @nitesik @looksseg @nevermind2 @GregVentures @It'snotover @spectacularpixlr @dimorphism @copefuel @beypazarisoda0 @Brus Wane @Iblamejordan @5.5psl @Lacrimae27 @Tabula Rasa @5'7 zoomer @ripcordgod1 @mrriceguy @lightskinbengali @RAMU KAKA @cancercell @haha @User49 @Ellipsis @PerseusMandate @RopeMaxxed @chrollo @Escarabajo @klip11 @exo @traveler @human304 @gsizzle @Xangsane @Blackgymmax @_MVP_ @Cheesyrumble @Iasacrko @the BULL @Octillionaire @Ozell Israelite @StrangerDanger @rand anon @Zer0/∞

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, StrangerDanger, exo and 18 others
i keep telling niggas NT and low inhib is literally what gets u laid but they all think i am a psycho when saying that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, fauxfox, Deleted member 27932 and 9 others
Why you tagging me @sibience ?

Of all the decent threads you could make you gotta tag me in a satirical one jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: sibience
i keep telling niggas NT and low inhib is literally what gets u laid but they all think i am a psycho when saying that.
I’m not NT enough to step outside my apartment

I haven’t been outside and in a social environment in 2 years

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 24940 and sibience
Why you tagging me @sibience ?

Of all the decent threads you could make you gotta tag me in a satirical one jfl

This is not a satirical thread.

But this could explain oofy doofy pill.

And I literally gave studies, and there are many more studies showing that poor people have a lot more sex than everyone else. But you will never find a study saying the opposite of these factors I am giving in my post.

avi failio go back to ur old avi

• +1
low IQ cope. Having a high IQ is better in every measurable way.

• +1
Reactions: mortis, looksseg and sibience
Only Low inhib.

Lads like @badg96 or @Iasacrko are non NT but slay cause of low Inhib.

But NT guys who are high inhib get nothing.

NT is irrelevant, only low inhibition counts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and sibience
Only Low inhib.

Lads like @badg96 or @Iasacrko are non NT but slay cause of low Inhib.

But NT guys who are high inhib get nothing.

NT is irrelevant, only low inhibition counts
ofc NT is relevant, thats what makes u fuck women that arent aspies, weird or retarded. By just being low inhib and non nt u will only get the weird girls out there.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and PrinceLuenLeoncur
ofc NT is relevant, thats what makes u fuck women that arent aspies, weird or retarded.
I clearly gave you two examples of non NT guys that slay normal women though?

And I know some non NT guys irl who also fuck hot women

• Woah
I clearly gave you two examples of non NT guys that slay normal women though?

And I know some non NT guys irl who also fuck hot women
how do u know if his girl aint mentally deranged? No sane foid actually goes for a sociopath unless she is one of them as well.

• JFL
avi failio go back to ur old avi
I actually think my old avi is failo because many users here like females that look like men. But I changed to new avi because I think it draws attention but idk.

I never said low IQ is better. Of course it isn't in this world today. BUT I was saying that someone with low IQ is more likely to slay more, and that is true.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, klip11 and sibience
I never said low IQ is better. Of course it isn't in this world today. BUT I was saying that someone with low IQ is more likely to slay more, and that is true.
Quality>Quanity

There’s nothing desirable about fucking low class, ugly girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Poverty is associated with promiscuity, earlier age at first sex, and less contraceptive use.

Also, areas that have more African people are much more promiscuous (ideal for slaying).

2. Being low IQ

Do not get too excited! This does not mean that you are high IQ because you are KHHV.

People with lower IQ tend to be more promiscuous and have more sexual partners. ALSO, lower IQ people are generally much more likely to be poor, so this might be more important than #1 for slaying, because low IQ is the reason they are poor and have so much sex.

3. Being overweight

@thecel bloatpilled me. I didn't believe it at first, but in every study on this, overweight men on average had more sexual partners than normal weight men. Also what surprised me is that in some of these studies, OBESE men on average had around the same partners as normal weight men.

Body-mass-index-BMI-and-mean-sex-partner-number-for-heterosexual-men-and-women-Means.png

Body mass index (BMI) and mean sex partner number for heterosexual men and women. Means and standard errors are shown for each BMI unit (e.g., 16 ¼ 15.5-16.49). All BMIs listed have 50-4,407 participants with the exception of men with BMIs of 44 (n ¼ 38) and women with BMIs of 48 (n ¼ 38). BMIs with fewer than 25 participants are not shown.

BUT JUST BE LEAN!!!! :soy::soy::soy: While you starve yourself, 40+ bmi bloatmaxxers are slaying. But 26 to 29 bmi is ideal, oofy doofy slayer.

NT and low inhib is obvious and very important, not going to explain something we all know.

@sergeant blackpill @MEMPSK @Unsh @rinkendinken @jawmaxx @nitesik @looksseg @nevermind2 @GregVentures @It'snotover @spectacularpixlr @dimorphism @copefuel @beypazarisoda0 @Brus Wane @Iblamejordan @5.5psl @Lacrimae27 @Tabula Rasa @5'7 zoomer @ripcordgod1 @mrriceguy @lightskinbengali @RAMU KAKA @cancercell @haha @User49 @Ellipsis @PerseusMandate @RopeMaxxed @chrollo @Escarabajo @klip11 @exo @traveler @human304 @gsizzle @Xangsane @Blackgymmax @_MVP_ @Cheesyrumble @Iasacrko @the BULL @Octillionaire @Ozell Israelite @StrangerDanger @rand anon @Zer0/∞
Absolute nonsense. By your own metrics I should have a bodycount in the thousands I fit everything minus the low IQ

• JFL
Reactions: sibience and RopeMaxxed
Absolute nonsense. By your own metrics I should have a bodycount in the thousands I fit everything minus the low IQ
Of course not in thousands lol. But still you might not be low inhib enough.... or more important is that you are not in an underdeveloped African country (a poor black area).

Dnrd but title is legit

• +1
Of course not in thousands lol. But still you might not be low inhib enough.... or more important is that you are not in an underdeveloped African country (a poor black area).
I’m non nt and high inhb. I live in a white area city ;( even midget niggers outslay me despite being a HTN lookswise due to NT/low inhb

Nt theory and low inhb is the most important thing for securing pussy

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 23772
Also a lifefuel for poorcels.

• +1
low IQ people live in blissful ignorance, they are usually the slayers while high IQ men become depressed and they are much more likely to be incels

• JFL
low IQ people live in blissful ignorance, they are usually the slayers while high IQ men become depressed and they are much more likely to be incels
Low IQ cels slay more girls but they’re all ugly. High IQ cels slay higher quality girls.

• JFL
3. Being overweight

So fat men are getting more women then fit men? I don’t believe that at all.

• +1
26-29 BMI can also mean huge and jacked, to be fair.

• +1

2. Being low IQ

3. Being overweight

What would be the quality of these lays? The man you described seems like he would slay obese, hoodrat Shaniquas

• +1
Good and pretty based thread, finally someone who touch grass outside his basement. And unironically some fat friend i have irl they all have gfs while my lean ltn friends don’t.

• +1
NT is the prerequisite for all these factors.

If you're poor and NT, you'll have sex.

If you're dumb and NT, you'll have sex.

If you're fat and NT, you'll have sex.

I can't imagine saying the same for those statements for someone who isn't NT.

Also over for chadcels.org in 2023.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and sibience
how do you explain this that shows blacks are less sexually active than whites now? https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2023/05/3394647_1683356816377.png
and besides, obese blacks are probably fucking obese sheboons, noone wants to fuck obese sheboons.

Dating apps.

Notice how the trend changed in 2010. When dating apps and OLD was invented. NT doesn't apply on OLD, the only thing that matters is face and sterotypes regarding pheno.

Pretty much OLD spelled the beginning of JBW and the end of NT being important. Even the biggest autistic weirdos like @Amnesia who would've been incel in the past due to non-NT personalities suddenly became slayers overnight.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sibience, Deleted member 16810 and Clown Show

• Woah
Dating apps.

Notice how the trend changed in 2010. When dating apps and OLD was invented. NT doesn't apply on OLD, the only thing that matters is face and sterotypes regarding pheno.

Pretty much OLD spelled the beginning of JBW and the end of NT being important. Even the biggest autistic weirdos like @Amnesia who would've been incel in the past due to non-NT personalities suddenly became slayers overnight.
i think that might have something to do with it, but it seems like the trend started in 2005. I think it's because white males started finding ethnic foids attractive while white foids didn't start finding ethnic males attractive because hollywood casts only ethnic foids but not males for "diversity". the other female line going down would support this.

• +1
Dating apps.

Amnesia is NT.

People here don't understand what "NT" means. Non-NT means ND (neurodivergent). Many people in real life behave like amnesia and also have similar thoughts of amnesia. So he is NT.

Amnesia is NT.

People here don't understand what "NT" means. Non-NT means ND (neurodivergent). Many people in real life behave like amnesia and also have similar thoughts of amnesia. So he is NT.

He seems non NT from what I've read, he said he struggled with friends in highschool and was always a loser and couldn't fit in. He seems to have autism or something along those lines.

• JFL
i think that might have something to do with it, but it seems like the trend started in 2005. I think it's because white males started finding ethnic foids attractive while white foids didn't start finding ethnic males attractive because hollywood casts only ethnic foids but not males for "diversity". the other female line going down would support this.

Men don't need media to tell them what's attractive, slave owners would fuck their fresh off the boat African slaves despite never having seen an African in their lives.

Women are the only ones who need the TV to tell them what to think. Men are normal and independent if it makes my dick hard I want to fuck it

• +1
Men don't need media to tell them what's attractive, slave owners would fuck their fresh off the boat African slaves despite never having seen an African in their lives.

Women are the only ones who need the TV to tell them what to think. Men are normal and independent if it makes my dick hard I want to fuck it
i think males do get influenced by media, but only the media they watched when they were younger. foids get influenced by media their entire lives.

• +1
i think males do get influenced by media, but only the media they watched when they were younger. foids get influenced by media their entire lives.

Like what? I can't think of any media from my childhood that influenced my current dating standards.

• +1
Like what? I can't think of any media from my childhood that influenced my current dating standards.
for me, i found that i am attracted to white and east asian foids the most. those two groups are the ones i saw the most growing up irl and in media. i am also attracted to anime-like features like pale skin, big eyes, small nose.

• Woah

Yeah I agree lol. You always see girls obsessed with singers like justin beiber and boy bands but you dont see guys doing that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Yeah I agree lol. You always see girls obsessed with singers like justin beiber and boy bands but you dont see guys doing that.

They make fan fictions of these guys too on WattPad, and obsess over them and fantasize about marrying them. It's bizarre behaviour, guys don't have singular obsession on a single celeb like foids do.

• +1
They make fan fictions of these guys too on WattPad, and obsess over them and fantasize about marrying them. It's bizarre behaviour, guys don't have singular obsession on a single celeb like foids do.

Guys still do but it is rarer.

Jenna Ortega is a good example of a celebrity that many young guys obsessed over. She is attractive but not that attractive.