HrithikRoshan2009CannesFilmFestivalHrithiksOBWOjVDdX3l
Hrithik war l
ELbgcKQUEAI 8AI
Hrithik Roshan s fitness 898x898
ELbgb KUUAEPBji

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 5393 and 9 others
99D0C31D A21D 48C1 B3F5 53740283416D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Ethnicsmatter, Mateusz74 and 8 others
Looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 7926, Mr.cope and 5 others
Nostrils look kinda weird ngl

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 7926
jfl. ideal nose is only one
36a878f08782f6fed73e10f21b5d5903f1367f66

masculine aquiline nose

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 3962 and 4 others
there is no such a thing called ''ideal'' different features work better on different people.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, FutureMogger, WannaBeA6 and 4 others
hindu cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, HighIQcel, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
i have this nose. looks too bulky for my taste.

not hindu plus this guy doesn't look hindu
o pry has perfect nose dont cope. a slight bump makes the perfect manly nose. ideal female nose is madison beer's petite and upturned

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thenNonow, Deleted member 7926, FutureMogger and 1 other person
o pry has perfect nose dont cope. a slight bump makes the perfect manly nose. ideal female nose is madison beer's petite and upturned
while i agree on about upturned nose doesn't look appealing on males, i have to disagree on roman nose. it might look masculine but still looks too ogre'ish to be aesthetic.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, hoodmaxxnigga and maxmendietta
while i agree on about upturned nose doesn't look appealing on males, i have to disagree on roman nose. it might look masculine but still looks too ogre'ish to be aesthetic.
cope son roman mogs jfl jfl

Based currycel.
Keep crying for Hrithik

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin and sandcelmuttcel
you just picked the worst example. stop coping idiot. roman nose is known since ancient times to be a masculine trait and the ideal nose for high t warriors
you just picked the best example. any nose would look great on a gigachad like o'pry retard.
if roman nose is so masculine and ideal as you say why 99% of people who have it go and get a rhinoplasty?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, FutureMogger and hoodmaxxnigga
you just picked the best example. any nose would look great on a gigachad like opry stop coping retard.
if roman nose is masculine and ideal as you say why 99% of people who have it go and get a rhinoplasty?
because they are fucking idiots lmao. getting a rhino as a man is the biggest cope and waste of money. its like asking a surgeon to get a dick size reduction. and the guy you posted be sure he wouldnt look any better with a different nose. his whole maxilla is recessed, the problem isnt his nose. opy isnt recessed

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, hoodmaxxnigga and sandcelmuttcel
because they are fucking idiots lmao. getting a rhino as a man is the biggest cope and waste of money. its like asking a surgeon to get a dick size reduction. and the guy you posted be sure he wouldnt look any better with a different nose. his whole maxilla is recessed, the problem isnt his nose. opy isnt recessed
Tenor 4

99D0C31D A21D 48C1 B3F5 53740283416D

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, HighIQcel, aestheticallypleasin and 5 others
The Ideal Nose Is Straight, has Minimal Nostril Show and is proportionate ( lenght, width)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and OBE
no it looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
How could someone be this delusional

Looking at the comments proves that why this site gone downhill when long hooked nose is considered ideal
6FCCD42A 9B43 4B18 80F2 4F24A91B0F9B

Op if your IQ is more than 75 than I would be surprised

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and OBE
this is ideal.

Attachments

• 2qwsadf.JPG
    2qwsadf.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 74
  • +1
  • +1
retard i would be suprised if your iq is more than 1 if you think this is a HOOKED NOSE

looks like op with less projected tip
Another graycel on my ignore list

This guy nose you posted is long as hell and far from ideal and you argue it’s not 😂 who is low IQ here?

Another graycel on my ignore list

This guy nose you posted is long as hell and far from ideal and you argue it’s not 😂 who is low IQ here?
you. you said this is a hooked nose lmao. if you don't know the difference u shouldn't be on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga and SSJ Trunks
Paul Newman's nose mogs tbh

• +1
o'pry is recessed you fucking nigger iq brainlet

having a dorsal hump is a sign that the maxilla is recesssed.

• +1
Ideal male nose:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and hoodmaxxnigga
Yeah he does look Hindu are you a blindcel? Either that or lowiqcel
you are telling me he looks like this?
Depositphotos 5129749 stock photo indian man with moustache

he is a mutt obviously with straight nose and green eyes, looks far from typical indian.

Ideal nose my cock and balls, Looks like shit.

guys stop necro'ing this thread i accept there's probably not an ideal nose for every face, when i first made this thread it was because i found hrithik's best feature to be his nose.

Too narrow. Slightly wider base is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
you just picked the worst example. stop coping idiot. roman nose is known since ancient times to be a masculine trait and the ideal nose for high t warriors
Cope

Attachments

• 7BA03DA5-5931-493F-94DF-3083819BE5B7.jpeg
    7BA03DA5-5931-493F-94DF-3083819BE5B7.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 23
  • C30FE591-C6F6-4B3F-8CAD-91116927A346.jpeg
    C30FE591-C6F6-4B3F-8CAD-91116927A346.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 39
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Oh
you are telling me he looks like this?
View attachment 366881
he is a mutt obviously with straight nose and green eyes, looks far from typical indian.
I have olive skin, a straight nose, green/amber hunter eyes, and a good lower third. Doesn’t mean I’m not a Hindu. I go to Bombay every summer and I’ve seen three others that look like me & Hrithik Roshan, so yes Indian people DO look like us.

Oh

I have olive skin, a straight nose, green/amber hunter eyes, and a good lower third. Doesn’t mean I’m not a Hindu. I go to Bombay every summer and I’ve seen three others that look like me & Hrithik Roshan, so yes Indian people DO look like us.
i never said he's not a hindu.

My nose is too wide. Wish i had a more narrow nose Because thats ideal. Fucks up my harmony a bit. But those noses in OP are disgusting ethnic copers.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel