Ideal midface length

P

poepaay

Iron
What is y’all midface length (measured from middle of your pupil to highest part of top lip)? Do you measure it with a digital caliper or a regular measuring tape? And what do you think is the ideal length? And at what length does it start to get too long? I know everybody works with ratio’s but if your ipd is 70 mm and your midface ratio is 1.0 it’s still gonna look long because 70 mm is a long midface length

0.93-1.05 is ideal I measure it with measure pixels

just have slayer FWHR theory

0.93-1.05 is ideal I measure it with measure pixels
Yeah I understand but the issue is that you can have an “ideal” midface ratio with a high ipd even if the actual length of your midface is long. For example even someone with an average ipd of 66 mm could have a decent midface ratio of 0,94 if his midface length is 70 mm. It doesn’t make sense to me, the 70 mm midface will always seem long even with a high ipd

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Yeah I understand but the issue is that you can have an “ideal” midface ratio with a high ipd even if the actual length of your midface is long. For example even someone with an average ipd of 66 mm could have a decent midface ratio of 0,94 if his midface length is 70 mm. It doesn’t make sense to me, the 70 mm midface will always seem long even with a high ipd
you can also measure chin to midface ratio then combine that with FWHR and ESR ratio to see if it’s too large