Ideal natty physique

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer

Three years jfl

Yet I've been gymcelling since I was 16 and look nowhere this level right now. How the fuck did he get his biceps so big :feelswah:

I need to start taking this shit seriously

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 21620, Niklaus Mikaelson and 20 others
@Anstrum95
@ForeverRecession

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
covering his subhuman nose with his phone lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, Mewton, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 11 others
he looks big enough, roiding would be too much for him if he doesn't lie

he only needs to maintain at this stage imo :oops:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, currylightskin, AscendingHero and 3 others

he needs bigger delts, ofc he is natty, no doubt in that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky, RoundHouse, AscendingHero and 1 other person
I see often guys with this body at the gym

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Mewton, Toth's thot and 5 others
I remember you said once that you don't track your lifts/care about strength.

Get your strength up, because that will always be the best approach to getting jacked long term.

That probably means you need to lower your volume so you can recover better, and actually progressive overload.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Mewton, Kmscurry and 6 others
When seeing juicy guys.
useless shit for retards, it foids paradygmh to SEEM to be smth and not to BE

i would rather be this guy then roiding gymcels

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Mewton
I remember you said once that you don't track your lifts/care about strength.

Get your strength up, because that will always be the best approach to getting jacked long term.

That probably means you need to lower your volume so you can recover better, and actually progressive overload.
I gained strength but only started getting size when I started doin a shit ton of drop/super sets tbh
I’m probably gonna run a sarm for 2 months I’m sick of this shit :feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 16474 and Elvisandreaa

manlets dont need to roid they look disproportionate when they do
tom and jerry GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 16571 and 1 other person
Tbf that physique does 0 for your SMV. Especially in my case because I'm facially repulsive. I get rated like a 2-3/10 facially by foids on average.

This was my physique... after 2 years natty

This was taken June... where I was 6'0.3 barefoot, @85kg, 22.7 inch bideltoid unflexed and at around 12% bodyfat.

If you don't look like this training 4x a week natty you are doing something seriously, seriously wrong.

Gymcelling is cope 2 Gymcelling is cope 1

@forevergymcelling

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Broski, Mewton and 12 others
View attachment 1461279View attachment 1461278

Three years jfl

Yet I've been gymcelling since I was 16 and look nowhere this level right now. How the fuck did he get his biceps so big :feelswah:

I need to start taking this shit seriously
Yes. But he needs to lose muscle in his biceps and transfer it to his shoulders. People with over powered biceps look obese in t shirts. Hell come off as fat in clothing to people.

Nic
Tbf that physique does 0 for your SMV. Especially in my case because I'm facially repulsive. I get rated like a 2-3/10 facially by foids on average.

This was taken June... where I was 6'0.3 barefoot, @85kg, 22.7 inch bideltoid unflexed and at around 12% bodyfat.

If you don't look like this training 4x a week natty you are doing something seriously, seriously wrong.

View attachment 1461361View attachment 1461362

@forevergymcelling
nice delts. What do u do for them? Is it results from working the rear

Only 23yrs old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Mewton, MikeMew'sBitch and 3 others

@forevergymcelling
any tips on getting wide full shoulders? (like frequrency volume exercises)

inb4 "He's still invisible to women because 5'9 "

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

@forevergymcelling
how the fuck your delts are so bloated if you are natty? u were pumped in this pic?

natty delts should look like this with your BF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 16986
He looks gay, Hemsworth in Ragnarok is ideal.

any tips on getting wide full shoulders? (like frequrency volume exercises)
Nic

nice delts. What do u do for them? Is it results from working the rear

I don't hit rear delts at all. I am a powerlifting-cel so I mostly hit compound movements with a couple of accessories at the end. I almost exclusively use free weights (no machines).

Your front delts will get plenty of work from any pressing exercise (e.g. overhead press, bench and incline press).

Only work on the side delt (lateral delt). The great thing about the lateral delt is that you can overload and hit it a couple of x a week without getting too much fatigue.

So you want to look at doing the seated lateral raise with dumbbells.

1) Seated because you can isolate the lateral delt more vs standing.

2) Leaning forward slightly for technique because it gives more activation to the lateral delt

3) Incorporate dropsets. Once you hit failure on your 15RM, immediately drop the weight to a lighter weight and hit failure again on your last working set.

4) Once you reach failure, hold the dumbbells for a few more sec and then squeeze out a few extra reps. You don't know failure until you physically can't move the dumbbell

5) Go for good form on your mainset but once you hit dropset + pause territory... don't be afraid to use a bit of body English (i.e. swing the dbs a bit) to hit absolute failure

6) Another way to hit absolute failure. Use a lighter weight and do reps with controlled concentric and controlled eccentric

Do 10 rep set controlled concentric (3 seconds on the way up and fast down)
1 minute rest
10 reps controlled eccentric (3 seconds on the way back down and fast up)
1 minute rest
and then final set to failure + dropsets + pauses.

Session 1
I do it 2x a week, alternating between
15RM to failure + pause sets to squeeze extra reps + then dropset with lighter weight with shittier form
3 sets and 60 sec rest

Session 2
10 rep alternating controlled reps (2 sets) + dropset + pause on the final set (1 set) as outlined above.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, RamusGod, forevergymcelling and 2 others
how the fuck your delts are so bloated if you are natty? u were pumped in this pic?

natty delts should look like this with your BF

View attachment 1461491

Can't remember if I was pumped or not in that pic.

How “bloated” your shoulders appear is a result of your anterior, lateral, and rear delts inserting favourably (plus mass of course). Many people don’t have round or good looking shoulders, gear or no gear. Someone like David Laid for example, even as a natural teen (obvs peak David Laid wasn't natural), had very round and full shoulder muscle bellies/insertions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Sens
Can't remember if I was pumped or not in that pic.

How “bloated” your shoulders appear is a result of your anterior, lateral, and rear delts inserting favourably (plus mass of course). Many people don’t have round or good looking shoulders, gear or no gear. Someone like David Laid for example, even as a natural teen, had very round and full shoulder muscle bellies/insertions.
"ball-like" shoulders are trait of roider tbh.

On

Off

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Mewton, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I don't hit rear delts at all. I am a powerlifting-cel so I mostly hit compound movements with a couple of accessories at the end. I almost exclusively use free weights (no machines).

Your front delts will get plenty of work from any pressing exercise (e.g. overhead press, bench and incline press).

Only work on the side delt (lateral delt). The great thing about the lateral delt is that you can overload and hit it a couple of x a week without getting too much fatigue.

So you want to look at doing the seated lateral raise with dumbbells.

1) Seated because you can isolate the lateral delt more vs standing.

2) Leaning forward slightly for technique because it gives more activation to the lateral delt

3) Incorporate dropsets. Once you hit failure on your 15RM, immediately drop the weight to a lighter weight and hit failure again on your last working set.

4) Once you reach failure, hold the dumbbells for a few more sec and then squeeze out a few extra reps. You don't know failure until you physically can't move the dumbbell

5) Go for good form on your mainset but once you hit dropset + pause territory... don't be afraid to use a bit of body English (i.e. swing the dbs a bit) to hit absolute failure

6) Another way to hit absolute failure. Use a lighter weight and do reps with controlled concentric and controlled eccentric

Do 10 rep set controlled concentric (3 seconds on the way up and fast down)
1 minute rest
10 reps controlled eccentric (3 seconds on the way back down and fast up)
1 minute rest
and then final set to failure + dropsets + pauses.

Session 1
I do it 2x a week, alternating between
15RM to failure + pause sets to squeeze extra reps + then dropset with lighter weight with shittier form
3 sets and 60 sec rest

Session 2
10 rep alternating controlled reps (2 sets) + dropset + pause on the final set (1 set) as outlined above.
tysm man. was wondering whats ur opinion on the lateral raises with dumbells v with the rowing thing. I heard that if you use a rower to do lateral raises the weight is more even or some shit (idfk)

also ive a lot more questions about bodybuilding, im not a complete novice to fitness but defo am when it comes to physqiue stuff. i was big into calisthenics, rock climbing, and I did one arm pull ups and front levers and shit, but now im looking to build an aesthetic body, got a discord or smtng where i can talk?

This is the best natty physique I have ever seen but he also has top tier insertions, bones and ratios:

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Mewton and spark
  • Woah
Reactions: forevergymcelling

@forevergymcelling
how can they rate you 2-3 / 10 with this body. 2-3 is an almost deformed tier

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MUSTYCOPER and Toth's thot
DCA519EC 4524 408D 87CC A971057DD9D9 1 105 c

Gymceled for like 4 years on/off. Beat the shit out of my rear delts if that means anything to anyone. Thank god I'm over 6' otherwise I would've turned out like a bloated squirrel. IMO being lean with wide shoulders like that model walking out on stage is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and RamusGod

@forevergymcelling
@CagingBanderas

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16986

@forevergymcelling
brutal thats an insane physique though

@forevergymcelling
Mogger physique, upper chest could ger fuller but mirin tbh.

this jfl if ur so hormonally shit u have to roid for even an ounce of muscle.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

@forevergymcelling
Well no shit. It does the most for people in the 5-7/10 range.

Volume didn't work for me for making biceps bigger, only weight did.

Less reps with much harder weights than you think you can tolerate - for example 95% of your repmax with 3-4 repetitions.
Pause 30-60 seconds and try again until you are completely exhausted.

Worked infinitely better for me than doing 6-8 reps (classical bodybuilding sets) with 60-75% of my rep max.

Mass shot up rapidly by challenging my biceps and other muscles with only a few reps of my maximum, then working that muscle until it was completely sore and shut down.
Then making sure I ate 180-250g of protein (in total) on that day.

I am now a firm believer in working your muscle to complete failure for optimal mass gains.
(Though, I guess, you could also work the muscle to failure by increasing volume at lower weights, but that didn't work for me)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 21620, tyronelite and 1 other person

@forevergymcelling
Fuark mirin

Im gymceling for years and still not this size

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620