Ideal orbital vector?

LILMAXILLA

LILMAXILLA

helpless and traumatized victim of lookism
Victor3

What would happen if the orbital bone went past the front of the eye? Mogger or deformed?

Gonna get mlf3, and I'm wondering if there's a possibility of over doing it? or will I become some sort of PSL god by getting a whole cm forward movement on my orbitals?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
View attachment 1097001

What would happen if the orbital bone went past the front of the eye? Mogger or deformed?

Gonna get mlf3, and I'm wondering if there's a possibility of over doing it? or will I become some sort of PSL god by getting a whole cm forward movement on my orbitals?
Positive orbital vector is ideal

It's a mogger trait, POV makes your eyes more deep-set, dom and aesthetic. The lower eyelid would be covered or at least protected.This is also correlated with good zygos and maxillary development.

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems
Positive orbital vector is ideal

It's a mogger trait, POV makes your eyes more deep-set, dom and aesthetic. The lower eyelid would be covered or at least protected.This is also correlated with good zygos and maxillary development.
yea but what about too much of a positive vector. Like the bone going past the eye (not just the soft tissue).

this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Chintuck22 and LILMAXILLA
I'm still confused about zygo shape

Female snow leopard profile FRK1C6

• Love it
Reactions: LILMAXILLA