• ltn

Results are only viewable after voting.
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Take the Korean bad boy pill
-Balanced between muscilinity and feminity
-Has broad appeal on prime girls 14-25
-High appeal to all races of stacies : white, korean, Arab, Indian and even Black.
08A86EBA B5FB 44BC BDB6 2CDA594DA976
42689529 481A 4870 8BAA 3A39DF782D18
4B48B038 3D60 4DBA 8D7B AEB9F3890705
7E03F007 F97B 4FF1 BC9E EB39BA3C2807
4C86448D 2BF1 48B5 80D0 0A58D3BCCFBE

Highly sought after by these
EA383884 F809 4D6B BE66 503CE3559404
6CF12388 7B0F 4D20 80F4 1A4C8164ED3F

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, Deleted member 22135, kogosiano and 13 others
@Cheesyrumble @Geneticist

Good face bit extremely feminine and neatenous. Also shit body. Male body needs width

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Geneticist
Good face bit extremely feminine and neatenous. Also shit body. Male body needs width
Easily attainable with creatine.

Coloring and aesth mog hard.

I’d personally prefer a somewhat more masc face and more muscle for even more appeal to GL JBs but he can definitely slay regardless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30918
asian eyes are a failo according to indians on .org

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
legit, I wish I was a BTS guy so I could slay cute weeb girls they're so cute and tiny

Those girls are ugly but the guys obviously Chad

I wanna fuck this 14yo JB cheeks pls and sniff her sweaty soiled tired feetsies

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and PubertyMaxxer
legit, I wish I was a BTS guy so I could slay cute weeb girls they're so cute and tiny
Nonono

They are

BTS style
Traditional masc style
Korean bad boy style
Manhwa style

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
4'10 filipino is enough for white jbs

Who cares white chadlite put fucks any Chang

Saw htb mirin asian eyes last year I thought it was a joke.
I get compliments on my eyes regularly.

ironically despite .org thinking I'm a hapa I've maybe had two comments suggesting that in my entire life.

• WTF
Reactions: WeiWei
Who cares white chadlite put fucks any Chang

Cope, Chang outfucks white Chad for prime JBs. On TikToks comparing the two the JBs choose Changs over white Chads

• JFL
Reactions: Myth
Maxilla not found

Cope, Chang outfucks white Chad for prime JBs. On TikToks comparing the two the JBs choose Changs over white Chads
Also IRL I kid you not. Even attract arab, MENA, Indian wtf

• Woah
Reactions: Geneticist
Tbh just a little more muscles mass might outslay white chad.

No he doesn’t…

I’m your average high school class of 30, 1-2 prefer Asian men, and these tend to be weirdos who like kpop.

Jfl if you actually think Chang has a higher smv than a legit chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423
Just change your race theory

No he doesn’t…

I’m your average high school class of 30, 1-2 prefer Asian men, and these tend to be weirdos who like kpop.

those 1-2 might be attracted to BTS cute face with colored hair but your generic HTB are attracted to this.

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist
No he doesn’t…

Yes he does, and what you said never happened lmao. It’s far from just “Kpop weirdos” who like Asian guys. In all TikToks comparing the two with tens or hundreds of thousands of comments the girls always chose Changs over Chads. I’m not saying Chang has higher SMV than Chad for everyone but for prime JBs it could very well be true

By lusting over white JBs you implicitly admit that this is all just an ethnic cope.
If someone White is the pinnacle of your desires then it's only natural to conclude that you have to embody Whiteness too.

• +1
Reactions: Myth
those 1-2 might be attracted to BTS cute face with colored hair but your generic HTB are attracted to this.

Just be the top .001% of your race to attract mid girls

mean while a tall htn can consistently fuck HTB

Chang does not out slay chad, but I saw this muh titkok, ok? Tiktok shows you want you want to see…

Give me the most famous insta Chang, I bet of the girls I know maybe 1-2 follow him, 30% of my following follower vinnie hacker who id say your guy mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423
Yes he does, and what you said never happened lmao. It’s far from just “Kpop weirdos” who like Asian guys. In all TikToks comparing the two with tens or hundreds of thousands of comments the girls always chose Changs over Chads. I’m not saying Chang has higher SMV than Chad for everyone but for prime JBs it could very well be true

I live in the real world, never met teen girl who preferred Asian men who wasn’t into kpop.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423 and Deleted member 23819
By lusting over white JBs you implicitly admit that this is all just an ethnic cope.
If someone White is the pinnacle of your desires then it's only natural to conclude that you have to embody Whiteness too.
Are you looking to appeal White male or female?

Why would you care, literally water everyone knows white is the pinnacle. But as ethnic you should be proud that your SMV can be equal as White chad.

This obsessed ass nigga legit comments in every thread right after I comment lmao

And nobody in this thread ever even said once that we only like white JBs or that white JBs are superior to all other races, you’re imagining things

I live in the real world, never met teen girl who preferred Asian men who wasn’t into kpop.

I’m not talking about average Asians, I’m talking about good looking Asians which they used in the TikTok videos. Not cherrypicked, all of them were like that, even if you searched it up rather than popping up on FYPA. The fact is that Chang on average SMVmogs Chad for prime JB appeal

Just be the top .001% of your race to attract mid girls

mean while a tall htn can consistently fuck HTB

Chang does not out slay chad, but I saw this muh titkok, ok? Tiktok shows you want you want to see…

Give me the most famous insta Chang, I bet of the girls I know maybe 1-2 follow him, 30% of my following follower vinnie hacker who id say your guy mogs.
What if this chang slay college girls?

I korean bad boy max.
I got cold approached by a girl with this pheno/style in the mall. Turned out she was 16 Fml fml fml.
Im whtie bro

This obsessed ass nigga legit comments in every thread right after I comment lmao

And nobody in this thread ever even said once that we only like white JBs or that white JBs are superior to all other races, you’re imagining things

I’m not talking about average Asians, I’m talking about good looking Asians which they used in the TikTok videos. Not cherrypicked, all of them were like that, even if you searched it up rather than popping up on FYPA. The fact is that Chang on average SMVmogs Chad for prime JB appeal

I don’t even know who you are.

Take the Korean bad boy pill
-Balanced between muscilinity and feminity
-Has broad appeal on prime girls 14-25
-High appeal to all races of stacies : white, korean, Arab, Indian and even Black.
View attachment 2334152View attachment 2334153View attachment 2334154View attachment 2334155View attachment 2334156

Highly sought after by these
View attachment 2334158View attachment 2334159
Those Asian guys look insane. Dunno about peak appeal but it’s deffo up there.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Those Asian guys look insane. Dunno about peak appeal but it’s deffo up there.
Just need be a little more white washed and have more muscle mass then slay for sure.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Just need be a little more white washed and have more muscle mass then slay for sure.
Longer hair too imo. All men with straight hair should hair maxx to this imo
IMG 4654

• +1
Reactions: Sens and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
this guys frame is extremely good wat u saying

• +1
Be nigger, white women can't resist negroes.

• So Sad
this guys frame is extremely good wat u saying

View attachment 2334289
I mean his overall bones. Wider hips, wrists and even his shoulders could be wider. His physique looks impressive mainly because of how lean he us and how small his waists are relative to his shoulders.

• +1