Ideal phenotype (cumskins on suicide watch)

Homunculus

Homunculus

I want to be human

half lebanese half black

Gigamogger

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, Pharmaceutic, Kingcel32 and 2 others
Male gaze pheni

dont care tbh

cringe monkey thinks hes dark triad for smoking in a eating place

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Oberyn, Hueless and 1 other person
I could barely handle the mog nearly wanted to kms

• +1
Reactions: unlucko, Rt-Rust1 and Homunculus
cringe monkey thinks hes dark triad for smoking in a eating place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and Deleted member 21278
cope

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Its very good but ideal? Yeah no lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Gengar

half lebanese half black

Gigamogger

Guy looks like a chad what else is there to say i hope your not implying the average mixed dude looks like that.

Umm

White version of that would mog first of all

And also.. pheno isnt whats making him attractive

Youre missing the point

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: buflek and poopoohead
literally the opposite.

it's the outdoors section of a cafe ur allowed to smoke.

pls share something you would consider ideal.
Olive skin dirty blonde hair blue eyes something with north atlantid ratios or the north atlantid pheno. Mutts are good but theyre not ideal lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, unlucko, jabaduk and 1 other person
Umm

Youre missing the point
His pheno is the base of his face retard. If he looked Indian he would have 0 smv

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Umm

Youre missing the point
And OP this is a female

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Gengar
Lifefuel for me, i have the same skin color

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
His pheno is the base of his face retard. If he looked Indian he would have 0 smv
I told you to change your pfp u black ugly nigger dog.. didnt i??

Lmaoaoaooa
8580.jpg

Imagine unironically going thru the whole process of taking this selfie, looking into the lense with that expression thinking that youre hot shit, putting your hand ovrr your head like a mentally ill autist gay trying to look like a victorian painting

ALL OF THAT WHILE LOOKING LIKE THIS NIGAHHHGGAAAAA LIKE THISSSSSS LMAOAOAOAOOAOAOAOAOAOOAOAO

8580.jpg
8580.jpg
8580.jpg
8580.jpg

Lol.. guy in op isnt even part black.. you can stop clenching your asshole..

You cant even associate your trash ass genes with him anymore..

Big sad

Its over for you

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Adamsmith12345
He would look better with human right

• JFL
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
i'm really tired of all you virgin pheno coping incels from mumbai or wherever shithole
coloring, styling, etc those are the ONLY part of looks that are subjective.
EVERY color combo you can think of, you WILL find girls who are into that and you WILL find girls who aren't. You will NEVER find a girl who gets wet for fucking chinlessness. BONES are objective, coloring is SUBJECTIVE. You'll also NEVER find a girl who will be disgusted by a chad just because he has the wrong coloring for her, he becomes her exception and the exact sentence is "usually I like guys who are X, but idk there's something about you ... teehee can't put my finger on it must be your personality tee hee hee"

There are two types of girls, girls who like familiar (blonde girl who likes blonde guys) and girls who like exotic (blonde girl who likes dark hair) every girl is one of those types. coloring preferences are dependent on her own coloring, her family's coloring, and which type of girl she is, familiar or exotic.

fucking narcy uggos pretending like different coloring would turn you into a slayer, no kid, it's your bones making you ugly
just accept it and move the fuck on with your life

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Gengar and Chadrapist
i'm really tired of all you virgin pheno coping incels from mumbai or wherever shithole
coloring, styling, etc those are the ONLY part of looks that are subjective.
EVERY color combo you can think of, you WILL find girls who are into that and you WILL find girls who aren't. You will NEVER find a girl who gets wet for fucking chinlessness. BONES are objective, coloring is SUBJECTIVE. You'll also NEVER find a girl who will be disgusted by a chad just because he has the wrong coloring for her, he becomes her exception and the exact sentence is "usually I like guys who are X, but idk there's something about you ... teehee can't put my finger on it must be your personality tee hee hee"

There are two types of girls, girls who like familiar (blonde girl who likes blonde guys) and girls who like exotic (blonde girl who likes dark hair) every girl is one of those types. coloring preferences are dependent on her own coloring, her family's coloring, and which type of girl she is, familiar or exotic.

fucking narcy uggos pretending like different coloring would turn you into a slayer, no kid, it's your bones making you ugly
just accept it and move the fuck on with your life
Curry found.. opinion declined..

Ignored

Die

Bye

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Is that a filter or do people actually have skin like this :feelsmega:

Ape

• +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog
Olive skin dirty blonde hair blue eyes something with north atlantid ratios or the north atlantid pheno. Mutts are good but theyre not ideal lol

Bro especially relative to the average white teen most are borderline high tier normies i saw a few who are literal chads by this forums standards.

At this point im just tempted to ask to measure there faces just to see how much projection i would need.

Then see how much is realistically possible ngl.

Somethings are unchangeable whites have longer midfaces and taller craniums and there eyes are well more forward grown than your average curry.

But the jaw length and maxillary projection that should be possible.

Curry found.. opinion declined..

Ignored

Die

Bye
Keepcoping

hey coping subhuman
how does it feel to be a coping subhuman?
does it feel bad? I imagine it feels very bad

btw I looked through your posts real quick and there's about a 0% chance you're not an indian guy
literally nobody on planet earth talks about indians that much if they're not also indian

you'd still be an incel virgin even if you were blonde or whatever coloring you jack your little dick off to.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Gengar
there eyes are well more forward grown than your average curry.
isn't it the opposite south asians tend to have bulging big eyes. Do you mean white ppl orbitals and upper maxilla are more forward grown?

View attachment 1876064
hey coping subhuman
how does it feel to be a coping subhuman?
does it feel bad? I imagine it feels very bad

btw I looked through your posts real quick and there's about a 0% chance you're not an indian guy
literally nobody on planet earth talks about indians that much if they're not also indian

you'd still be an incel virgin even if you were blonde or whatever coloring you jack your little dick off to.
I fucking love indians thats why

Id let one top me

Cope thread. Definitely not ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
>dark eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn