D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
aesthetic and athletic

He is 5''8 and therefore can't have the ideal physique

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
He is 5''8 and therefore can't have the ideal physique
isnt he 5'10, he'll get mogged by bigger ppl sure, but they wont have athletic ability like him

isnt he 5'10, he'll get mogged by bigger ppl sure, but they wont have athletic ability like him
Yeah for his height, issa great physique. David laid has the ideal male physique imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Im above 5'9, im not a manlet
Tell me how I'm wrong then. Someone that is 5''8 can't have the ideal body shape since his body is too short to be considered ideal for a male and muscle looks different at different heights due to proportions. So only someone at the ideal male height (I guess between 6''2 and 6''5) can also have the ideal physique

Tell me how I'm wrong then. Someone that is 5''8 can't have the ideal body shape since his body is too short to be considered ideal for a male and muscle looks different at different heights due to proportions. So only someone at the ideal male height (I guess between 6''2 and 6''5) can also have the ideal physique
youre overthinking it. many gymcels who are 5'8 look good

also ideal height is 6'0-6'5

youre more narcy than a jb foid

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Of course. But OP's thread is about ideal physique not good enough physique to slay.

Guess that depends on the country you live in. I'm from Germany, so height standards are higher
even in germany its still 6'0-6'5

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
  • JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
instead of discussing what's ideal just start lifting instead.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055