Ideal slayer morning routine

Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

• WTF
Reactions: inceletto
L̴̝̼̆͜o̶̥͖̘̯̟̯̍̍͒͘ơ̸̧̖̜̓̒̏̂̐͑̕͜k̶͇͇̟͈̾ ̶̧̖̤̞͓͎̥̝͙͓̿̏̈́̀a̸̻̮͈̥͒͗͌͗̆̅͘̕͝t̸̹̼͙̞̭̠̹̭͐̈́̐͐̐ͅ ̴̬̦͇̯̈́̍̾͑͛͒̅͑͠y̴̢̭̝̯̗̙̣͊ȏ̵̝̜̝̹̚u̶̬͔͍̫͂͆͊̋͜͜ ̸̹̒̓̽͛̋̀̈́͠͝f̵̣̬̜̞̾̔̌̆̎̌̽́͘͠ͅở̷̧̟̃͒̈́̋͗ȏ̶̝̪͙̱́͋̀͛l̴̨̧̧̥̅͊͊͛́̚͝ͅs̶͓̩̦̭̐̄͂́ ̶̱̩͒͜ş̶̞̺̃̈̔̕ì̶̢̨̠̮̺̘͔͚͉̺̿̀̓̒̚͠t̸̛̛͚̫͊͛̾̄̑͗̕t̴̮͉̠͈̄́̇̈̉̓͆͛̃i̵̩̘̲̳̹͕̥͇͇̫͌͋́̏̅͗̾n̷̺͍̗͔̪̞̖̼̼̈́̈̄̋̈͋̒̽̕g̷̲͔͕̠̠̠͑̓ ̶̺͖̜̑͋̉̈͌͝͠t̵̛̩̙̠̗̞̻̖́̑̈́̆͒͐͆ḩ̵̨̟̘̺̊̃̀͗́ę̶̪̘̻́̌̒̂̾̎̀̍r̷̳͕͇̭͙̫̠̎͒̽̓̿̊͝ę̵̺̥̟͔̪̗͑̿̓̽̋̑̇̓͋ ̸̡̼̆͆̈́͌͊̋̄́̆w̴̻͎̮̞̽̆̑ä̸̼̖́̄i̶̧̺͕͔̰̯̗̐͐͒̆ţ̸̙̱̓̃̉̓̌͂̓͝ͅḭ̷͈͔͚͇͖͔̗̞̍͛̉n̸̢̛̟͎̞̘̪̻͕͖̾̈̏̾̎̅̓͜͠g̶̡̫͉̱̓̈̑͊̒͒̄͂̉͝ ̶̧̢̨̺̣̲̪̓́,̵͕̮̝͌͆͆͑͋̽̒̕̕͠ ̵̧̛͎͉̝̗̬̙̐͂ͅw̸̗̘͖̱̠̭͉̌̈́͑́͜͠a̴̫͙͔̾̊͒̕i̴̡̥͉̖̞̗̅̒̓̿͜ẗ̸̯̘̬̈į̸̢̪̣̗̘̞̦̠͈̇ň̴̡̡̢̥̯̣̞͍̒̓g̵͚̹̫͂̾̾̓͊ ̶̲̦͙̯̰͖̞̐̄̆́͆̀͌̕̕o̴̧̡̘͚̺͆̄̔̈͐ņ̶̡̪̞͔̫̮̪̥͑ ̵̨͖̂͜ō̸͖̺̜̮͓̻̮̅͌̋̈́l̵͔̰̠̬̥͕̙͕̂̈́̒̌̌͠ͅd̶̢̢̩̠̝͎̞͙͚̈̏̉̔͛̄̈́͗̑͗ ̸̛̹̮̤̺̖͈̳͚̥̇͑̀͌͊͊̒@̸̧͈̖̬̮̰̀Ṯ̶̮̦̆̐͐̎͑͌͝o̵̱̺̣͖̖̾͒̎̀̎̎͐̃͠͝ṇ̵̡͓̪͍̪͚̲̠̽̈́ý̸̨͂͑̀͝ͅ ̵̧̛̲̪̟̉̓̂̂͝t̸̨̢̹͉̆̅ͅo̸̤̜͍̪͍͚͊̑͐̐̆̈́̀͂ ̸̖̭̲̺̯̈́̓͐̐͂͘͝ș̷̍̿͊̾̃͠ấ̵͕͚̖̙͇̫̻̟̒̊̍̕v̵̯̂͊̃̔̔̂̈́͝͝e̴̢̢̛̥̘͙̱̗̙̩̪͑͠ ̶̭͎̳̣͇̹̪̌͝ͅỵ̴̡̬̖͓̥̱̬̈́̐̆͑͆̌͐o̵̪̙͙͍͍̞̜͎̅́̉̊̆û̴̳͋̀̂̀̔̀͐̇̕r̴͉̫̻͌ ̵͔̮̝̳̘͎̼̀͑̃̊͊͐͌̄͠͝ͅb̵̙͚̳̥̝̪͈͙̐͒̍̔̈́̚͝a̶̧̛̖̜̐̒͂̍͋̂̓̐̒c̶̡̨̢̻͖̲͖̹͈̓̋̎͛̒͘ͅö̵̙́̆̈́́̌̃̓͘͝n̸̨͓͎̩̥̫͒ ̸̫̣͍̩͎̳̭̭͓̯̀̈́͂̏̽̓́͝ȯ̶̯͒n̷̘͓̱̟͊͗c̸̡̡̩̯̔͊͐̚ͅȩ̴̬̣͇̼͉̥̎͗̽̎͜͝ ̷͓͔̯́̍̈́́͘ă̷̳͈̔̔̓͝g̸̨̦͓̻̀̎͒́̆̑̀̐̏̃ȧ̶̞̹̟̼̫̐́͛i̶͔̘͔̪̿̌͑ͅn̵̖̠͈̰̦̳̤̪̓̿̊̔͊̚͜!̶̪̠̼͙̦͖̟͎̥̀̓͜͝ ̶̧̮̳̣̻̥̲̟̙̀̿͗̊̌I̸̦̗͖̲̘̗͛͌ ̸̡̺͔̺̞̻͎̻͕̃͐̃͂̍̇̅̐̏ͅs̵̛͖̠̘̆̂̒͐̉e̶̲̥͔̣͎͙͉͐̏̾̔̃̈́̚͝ͅe̷͖͖̜͍͋̈́́̈͘ņ̴̘̼̹̼̫̟͚̑ͅ ̶̢̡̩͈͚̣̣̦͂̐̂̐̑̾̽͜m̵̪͙̱̦̮̩̜̠͖̔̉̈́̎ͅó̶͕̆͝r̴̡͎͇͕͍̮̺̘̭̔͆̒͑̒̎̇͜͝e̵̙̣͚̦͐͒͒͛̇͐̉̾̚͜͝ ̶̧̡̪͉̫̣́̀̈͌͂̃̉͘͜͠ͅȋ̵̢̧̞̠̗̪̮̌̈́̔̇͒̈́͋͝n̶̢̡̠͎͇̳̠̭̈́͌͒̌̽̉̋̕͜͝͝ş̵̨̘̘̭̦̖̒́͑́ͅp̸̱̤̗̼̪̻̕ͅḭ̵͎̹͓̼̮̆͆ŗ̴̈́̀͝i̷̡̟̲̠̒̊̈̀̏̓̓̒̀̕n̸̜̄̇͘̚ğ̷̢̛̭̺̣̦̜̓͆̚͘ ̴͔̯͉̳̰̜̗̯̃͜ċ̶͎̖̤̞̈́̈́͛̈́͐͑o̷̥͂͋͊̄͌͝r̸̨͈̣̝̈̈́̚p̸̻̤͔̥̯̔͂̆̈́ͅs̷̮͉̜͈͔͈̺̲̿̑̈́̑͂́̃͐̔̓e̴̡̹̟͈̰͓̩͉̳̤̽̀͆͆̌s̶͙͇̺̣̭͉̲͖̯̅ ̴̧̯̳͉̭͉̩̞̞̯̌͗̔̾̂̅͝͝t̴̟͓̯̹̠̞̒́̈́̃̏̈́h̸̡̫̤̝͛ę̵̛͎̻̰̯̜̞͌̌͝ṅ̴̜͂̆͆͆̌ ̸̨͕̠̦͚̯̲̝̟̓̀͂̄̆͘͠ͅy̷̡̨̫̖̫̟̣̩͒͒̈̓̈́̋́̕͜͠ó̸̮̜̒͌̑͑̚u̴̢̺̬͓̩̺͌̐̾̆̇̀̑͝ ̸̫̞̩͚̇̕͝l̴̡̟̪̰̻̼̗̼̭̆́́̃̂͜͝o̵̰̲̳͕̳͇͈͒̅̀̃̀͠t̶̮̠̦͓̬̳̬͝.̵̧̩͍̦̝͚͔̦͐ ̵̳̱̺͖̱̬̒͌͑̓̒͂̀́̕̕L̶̰͍̂̓͝I̵̧̠̙̻͍̫̽̈́̂̀F̵͖̐È̶̗͇̱͉̉͗̑͋̑̆͒̋̒ ̸̢̫̦̩̼͉̝͇̤͋̿͒I̴̝͓̍͌́̌̏͋̑S̴͚̖͙͆̊̄͝ ̶̧̨̱͙̝̠̠̽̍͛͗̓̆̔̋̕͠F̸̨̗̅͛̽̋͋̿̕͠O̷̙̐̇̔́͛̍͜ͅR̵̳͊̀̈̀́͠ ̸̧̛̛̤̥̱͑̈̉̋̑̉̑͘T̶̡̧͓̫̙̱̥̟̀͌͂̾͂̑͜͜H̸͖̭͓̭̖̰̭́́̀̆E̵̪̒͗̽̀̏̑̎̏̕͝ ̸̦͎͚̩̎̆Ļ̷̧̛͙͈̥̦͕̆̽̃͋̚I̷̝̥̓̐͊͋̃V̸̪̟̊̊̐̓̒̈͋̀͛͂Ì̶͓̘̬̔̅N̷̝̯̝̼̹̙̳̩̹̦̐̀͂͛̈́͆͊Ḡ̵̛͍̫͈̮̼͙̱͂̿ ̸̨͆̍̾̐̉̑̕,̷̡̾͂̉̉̾͌̓͝ ̸̘̫͔̟͈̰̠̟͍̯͆͘a̴̧̩̬͔̯̜͝n̴̥̱̿̏̐̅̀ḑ̶̲̞̣̫̟̅͑̓͋̓͝ ̴̘̺̠͑̑́̎̃̕i̶̝͙̠̮̘͈̩̠͒͆̅͋̿̂̑͗͝f̴̡̛͚̮͚̳͚̍̎̍̅͂͐ ̷͔̞̳̫̤̯̈́̈́̎̏͛y̸̩͔̭̙̰̑͗̾̌̾̔ȍ̵͙̺͊͊͂ų̷̨̧̺͉͍̥̈́̋ ̷͕̜͖̼̟͈̹̦͇̈̀͗͊̂̂͌͜ď̵̢̹̘̝̃̐͝o̵̢̧͔̤̞͔͚̯͚̪͘n̷̩͓̱̯̥̝̭̂̇̾̃̈́̍̇t̷͎̫̦̺̰̩̖̣̄̔̌̔̍ ̶̨̧̧̮̜̲͕͉̊̇̑͒͠͠w̷͔͔̯̗̬̆̉͂́͆̆ä̴̜͑̒̈́̚͠n̴̛̲̾͗̋t̵̥̖̼͍͖̗̾̒̋̃̌̈́͋́ ̵̢̼̭̯̖̗͐̎̇̔̍͜t̵̯̲͙̥̙̋ó̵͕̖̣̰̟ ̵̪̜͉̺̋̎͑͆̈́͘͝ľ̶̝̘̬̫̩͂̉͝i̶̮͚̥̋͛̀̒̉̕ͅv̶̺̘̐̾̔̉̎̐̅e̷̡̺̥̣̲̥̓͐̀̔͛̒́ ̴̛͇̬̬̜̰͊͠ͅl̴̮̀ȅ̸̪̰̭͜t̵̥̜͉̦̻̯̀̇̑̆̾̀̇̚ ̴̭̿̄̋́̽s̵̺̤̗̟̼͂̀̽̍̈́̋̾̚õ̶͚̟̩̻̏̈́m̵̧͉̭̺̩͇̣̳̿́̆͗̿̊̀̕͠ẻ̷͓̦̾̚ͅó̵̮̺̞̼̾̽ͅṋ̵̳̰̳̥̅ę̵̼̪̿͘ ̷̨̹̘͔̤͌̌͒̈̊̿̋̾̓e̸̙͖͒̏̀̈́̃̐l̶͚̮̘̲̹̉̔̋͐͑͜ş̷̢̙̠̳̞̞̖̉͛̿͌e̷̦͎̐͊̾̎̃͘ ̴͇̑͂̇̊͒h̵̲͈̖̣̦̑͑̌̔̔̀̋̒͠͝a̶͙͛̾͝v̸̨͚́̊̓͋̾͝e̷̢͓̰̤̣̪̘̒͗͜ͅ ̶͚͙̦̙̜͙̊̽̑̈́̄̆͗̓̋̑t̷͓̞͚̪̙͓̭́̑͛̈̍̈́ḣ̸̜͆͛́̏͋͐̇͘͝ḙ̸͊͐͛̊̊̈́ ̵̣͑͆́͌p̷̛̝̜̬̱̎̊͋̆̓̔̒̓r̵̙̜̳̟̥̤͒̇̇̔͘̕ͅi̵̫̐́͆̋̾̍̕̚v̷͔͓̙͚̦͉̦̠̈́̇i̴̢̙̠̘͔̖̩͎̯͔͊̓l̷̜̩̮̓̊̏́̉͐͆͊͗̋ḙ̶̢͍͍͍̗́̈́̇͌͐̋̕͠g̸̢̢̨̟͉͈̰͕͐̀e̷̫̜̝̬͇͕̼͉̜̜͒̌̔̓̓̇͗͝ ̴͖̤̲̥̭̝̪̤̘̂̒̏͛̔̃̕͝ͅǠ̸̧̛̻̝̱͈̲̑̕Ǹ̶̛̮̭̦͙̟͉̆̐̌̚͝D̶̗̺̫͖̭̜̺̊͑̌͗̚ ̷̨̨̝͈̫̮͚̂͑̀̋͑̓̍ͅĜ̸̢̡͔̲̻̺̓̓̎̀̓̑Ę̷̼̖̬̞̜͙̠́͋T̸̩͖̽̈́͛́ ̵͈̣͈̱̩͉͖͖̳̈͂͜O̶̡̞̟̫̳͈̾̋͘U̸̡̟̖̝̿̎̊͋̈́̋́̒̚Ț̶̔̐̇̾̚̚ ̵̛̼͕̌̌̓̄̒͌̎͝͠Ǫ̶̨͉̬̲̲̲̱̙͈͛͊́̐͒̀F̵͚̖̣̟͈͋̑̎͋̀̈́̃̅̕ ̵̥͛̎̆̓͋͐͑͘̚͝T̴̨̛̺̺̒͝H̷̡͉̬̗̤̜̙̱̝̯̓͂̇͌E̶̻͙̲͗̑͐̔̔͌ ̴̞̬̼͎̉̑̀̌͋̈͒ͅW̶̨̲͔̮̲̔̀̅A̸͎̟̰̤̗͎̥̲͒͗̀͋̓̈́͐͝͠ͅY̵̨̋͛͒̇͂̌̍̚͝͠!̷̦̻̝̼̥̌̓̏̍́ ̵̖̻̦̩̳̖̩̭̃̇̕Y̶̛̫̱͚̰̺͗͂̀͗͊͊͂̈́͒ơ̷͚̩̲̓͊́̆͘ů̴̖͇̬͊̊̂̑̓͗̈́'̸̨͍̣͇̫̥͉́̿̾̐́̓̋̆̈́͜r̶̢̡̡͍̳̝̪̎̐̃͒̍̇̅́͝ę̷͕̣̰̞͚̭̤̓̂̓̿́̾̊̀͜ͅ ̶̨̦̗̩̞̞͝p̸̺̣͇̥̩͈̐̚ȧ̷̙͙̗̹̻͕̤̽́̎̅t̸̗̭̺͇̥͆̀̄̾͋͠h̴̡̦̘̥̒̊͌̈́̚é̷̡̱͖̙̻̻̜̼̀̊͛̐ͅt̵̡͎̭͕̪̎̂̓į̴͔̯̦̫̆͂͛̅̃͜͜c̵̤͖̆͆͑̏̔́̈́̈͐ ̶̢̖̼̬͚̥̀́̐̔̄̿͜ͅ,̸̥̭̙̓̑͌͋̀̓̈́̓͘͝ ̵̳̙̩͍͚̤̖̈́Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lotLook at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the si

images.jpeg

mple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to e
at thats what this country is. Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth ̸̧̖̥̫̹͔̬͖͝l̴͓̜͕͙̬͔͓͊͌̿͐̄̇̅̐͠͠ȃ̴̡̬̲̜͉͆͐̋͂̓̍̚͝͝s̶̟͎͙̦̩̣̱̾̄̊̈t̶̨̲͍́̎͜ ̷̲̦̖̥̐͊̒̌̒̉͐̀͘͜͠ͅȯ̸̰̜̺͎̫̅̿̚ň̶̢̼̹̙̞̟̭͇̳̈́̚ͅẽ̸͎͖̳̮͇̻̦̻̆ ̷̲̳̙̻̤̏̾̈́̀ǒ̴̳̻́̂̀̅̒́̕f̷̞͚͔̹̙̄͛ ̵͇̖̗̏̐͗́̐̔̈́͝y̸̢̪̤̬̤̜̤̳̔̿͛̐̿̌ờ̸̢͉̫̝̟̄͜u̵̡̲͖̞̤̳͙͙͐͌̎̂̔͜ ̸̡̪̤͕̭͆̈́̿̾̍͘ḁ̸̢̢̛̜͎̟͕̎͊͛ş̴̖̱͚̯̗͖͒̾̒̀̕͝͝ͅi̶̜̅̒̀d̴̗͆̌͠ͅḙ̸͚̜̔ ̵̢̢̫̜͇̠͍̭͉̼́̕ḟ̵̺̭́̃̀̒͠r̵̢͚̱͔̭̪͎̀̀o̸̡͌̅̈̎̈́̏m̸̗̽̏̀̏̌ ̸̻̼̪̮̘͕͇̃͗@̵̹̝͎̩̲̝͙͓̦̈́̇Ṯ̴̨̨̤̱̣̥͕͖̹̋̊͐̍͋̈͌̑o̸̧̢̨̙̩͚̣̪̫͐̾ͅn̴̢̛͙͈̼̠̮̭͎͉̯̈̔̀͝ỳ̸̨͇̺̮̳͆͌̊͛͋̅̚ ̵̡̱̝͔̗̙̜̯̊͋ͅà̵̡̝̝̗̓̏͊̓̽̽̚͝ņ̸͎̽̌̈́̂̋͋͘͝d̶̬͈̫̠̭̤̦͋̽̏̐͊͂́̅̕͠ ̶̛̣̖̦͎̤t̸̠̾̍̏̇̾̅̚͝ͅh̴̛̙̰̪̜̄̈́̌̀̊̕͠é̶̟̺̯̫̰̤͚̩̊ ̵͓̻͎̆͛͝o̶͙̱̱̞̗̱͓̔͗͊͆̿͂̂̔ͅn̶̖̝͗̍͂͗͌ͅl̷̡̨̙̥͍̰̣͖̭̏͠ÿ̵̧͙̲̺͖̟̯̝̺́̏̓̓͂̚͜ ̸̠̝̣̜̬͆͂̍̇̎̽̅͜͠͠ͅt̵̛̞̺̮̤͎̲͎͖̮̊̈́̄͐͑̏̃̈̃h̸͍̝͖̬̯̊̉̈́̊i̵̛͈̫̤̎͗̉̑ñ̷̮̼͎̙̼̆̕͜g̴̨̖͍̿̾͆̒̔͐͗̕ ̴͖͊͋̓͑͆̽̀̊̽͆p̵̢̳̠͙͚̣̩̍̍̚å̴̧̨̝̫̜̗͖͇͇̋̔́̆̀̃̋͗͝t̵̢̳́̂̂̈́̋͛̇͝h̶̡̻̟̼̝̦͈̃́̀͐̑͊̊̑͑̕ḛ̸̥̬̳͙̮͍̥̮̎̿͊̋̀͒̕ͅt̴̗͍̞̳͌͗̈́̍͒̊̍̉̚͝ͅi̴͓͓̞͓͚̘͕̋̄̓̓̃͋̚͜͠c̷̢̢̞̺͒̀̌̎̚̕̚ ̵̟̯͙̳̯́͗̏̀̂͆a̶̦̻̺̰̹͎̬̺̱̎͆b̷̬̙̗͎͚̃̉͗́͆̕o̷͇̔̈̐̑̍͛̀̓̒͝ư̶̲̻͓͓̰̻̋̍̒͒̓ṱ̷̞͍̹̞̭̱̀̄̂̓͆͌́͠ ̷̮͔̞̤̔͐͆h̸̭̥̯͚̭̏̋̆̾̆͆͐͝ǐ̸̫̗͍̳̿̆̐̀̀͒̇̈́͝ͅm̶̛̛͍̮͎͍͍̻̌́̿̈́̀̚ ̶͓̱̩̠̍̾i̷̢͖̰̹̻̯̫̝̐̿̔̽͌̚͝s̷̺͈̩̩͈͓͉͕̋̓͒̉͋͋̈́̚͝͝ ̸̙̭͂̐͑̚͠t̶͚̼̊̈́̾̈́̏͠h̵͍̫̗͉̻͎̣͗̎̉̐͝ȇ̵͓̺̽̿́̑̀̌͗͝ ̶̛͖̲̳̩̌͊̈́̅͗̂̚f̷̢̞͔̟̯̍ą̵̢̳͖͙̞͗͑̄c̵̤͔̪̥̹͕̤̉͒̂̇͆t̸̠̯̔̏̓̓͘ ̴̧̰͕͗͌̐́̄̎̌̅͘͠Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth ̸̣͉̭́͋͋̇̇͐̋̚h̴̛͙̲̘̘̱͍͚̥̻̓̂̄̅̃̌̓̕ͅè̵̡̛̬͎͗̀̐̌́͛̃̚ ̶͉̫̦̞̺̪̦̤̊̐̍͑͊̍͝a̷̮̖̓̓͊͂͝s̷̢̠͔̤̲̈́̓̊̀̑̑̾ͅs̵̡̖̰̯̜̀̀͒ó̵̢̜̥͎͈͕͙͓̓͘c̵͇̮̭̳̩̬̰̰̫̔̂͘͝͠i̷̤͑͆̍͑́̆͜ą̶̯̭̟̼͖̙̥̎͊̋̓ͅͅţ̴̻̗͕͕̑̓̒͝͝͝e̵̳̭̯͌ͅś̵͙̼̙̱̮̖͚̹͈͑̅̓̀̈́̎͝͠ ̸͇͉́́̄̅w̷̨̛̱͚͈̗͛̃̈́̈́̍̊̚ḯ̴̪ṭ̴͎̳̍̈́̋̅̇̈̚h̷̨̡̰̭̠͉̺̫͆̈́͆̉ͅͅ ̴̢̩̯̰̠̒̿̕y̵̢̫̮̞͉̿̈́̒̆̀̒͂̕͠ͅọ̸̉̌͂̇͒͐͑͋̚͠u̷͙̼͑̄͂̈́ ̵̡͉̗͎͙̭͊͑̈́̅̐̑̈́͆̊f̸͉̪̾̒̃́̽̍ọ̸̢͉͙͈͉̦̻̲̰̋̒̒͐̀ơ̵͈͕̩͙͈̤̪͉̏͑͗̾͂͝ͅl̴͍̟͚̤̗̠̪̓̀̈́́́̆̀̇̏͂͜s̴̳̲̜̪̳̪͊̽͋͛͐̄̆͒͝.̸̧̘̬̟̫͍̂̏̓̑͆͊͗̄͜ ̶̛̛̞̩̮̈́̂̈̃͂͜M̶̛͇̖̖̬̫ͅu̷̙̻̭͚͇̲͔͂̊̈̀̓̎̕ś̴̡̥̳̮͎́͗͊͊̔̋͊̅̚t̵̠̲̩͎̟̥̀̊ ̷͔̈́̈́̎m̷̖͂̍̅͘ạ̵̹̀̾̾͂k̵̳͓̄͐ȩ̷̮̩̩̹̫̈́͌ ̵͖͕̟͋̃͋̈́͌̎̕͘͜h̴̢͒͂̾͛̒̋̐́̚i̸̖̞̬̲̰̖͌̋͐̈m̴̤̱̫͙̜͇̩͕̐̐̎͆̈́̄̀̚͠ ̵̣͍͇̺͖͎͉̥̤͒̿̿͗̊̂̃̀̋͘f̷̞̥̱̪͙̾̂́̔̈́̃͆̔e̴̜̞͉͉̠͙͕̤͋̂́̎̂͛̀͝ë̷̝̙͙͙̲̞̼l̸̝͓̫̟̱̩͍̭̲̓̋̾ ̵̨̜̪͕̫̗̳͑̃͛̊͂̀͘̕g̶̨͇̹͉̙͕͕̓̒̌̅̔̔͑̏͝͝o̷̡͖͔̦̙̊̐̽̉͋̇̂̀͘͠ͅȍ̸̡̨̨̩͚̲̳͓̒̾̈́̓́̀͛͘d̷͎̞̋͐ ̷̘̮̲̬̳̙͖͑̏̑ͅt̶͓͖̲̰̝͖̟̘̟͋̃̚̚ͅã̷̟͎̓k̷̬̖̬̩̺͈͌̆̈́̊ͅi̶̝̘̳̙̊̊ṇ̷̢̨̱̼̲͙̗͛͘͜ǧ̸̨̢̝̬̮͚̬́͘͝ ̶̡͍̭͕͕̖̰̻͍̓̒̑̿̽̎͌͆͠͝c̶̼̟̦͔̎a̷̦͍̤͑̆̒̔̑̈͂͂̀ͅȑ̶͈͠e̵̝̞̯̫͚̫̗̤͈̐́̌̅̎̀̾͗ ̷̡̛̟͍̝͕̻͕́̉͌́̊̎͛̕ͅo̸̢̥̭̼͈͕͍̲̾̀f̸͈̦͒́͑̔ ̵̡͉̞͓̣̜̰̟͈͛t̶̡̡̨̛͎͕̮̪̻͈͚̒̉̈͛h̷̨͍̪̽͋͋e̶͔̣͍̋̐̂͊̕͘͠ ̴̛͍̆̊͋͊̿̿͒͜͠s̶̬̙̲̻̰̙̣̫̥̃̈̕i̴̧̛̛͙̘̘̟̍͘͝m̵̧̡̯̥̦̝̬̋͆̍̈̽̓̆͘͠p̶̛̞͇̞ḽ̷̏͒͝ȅ̶͓̘̻͎̩͒͂̾͘ ̶͓͇̈́͐͘͠m̷̨̡̡͓̘̙͈͙͗̏͑̈́͋͑͐̕͝į̶̢̪̖̳͚̠͍͚̼͛̀̇n̶̜̠̐͝d̷̨̉̌e̸̢̼̅̊̇͒͆͋d̶̺̺̲̣͖̠̟́̃ ̷̡͙̙̱̤͈̄̓̊̚ͅ,̶̢̡̯̙̦̽́͊̚ ̷̨̝̌t̵͖͚́̀h̸̬̭͈̉͐͑̋e̵̋̍̈́͜ ̶̗̜͎̟̫̝̐̅͛̋̂̐͘d̷̨̦͍̲̼̲̗͌͐̇͆͑͜͠ͅe̶͈̣̊͊͊̑̿̇̌̈͝s̴̩̻̳̦̫̞̺͒p̶̡̘̺̜̜͕͚͋̈́͜e̴̛̫̦̳͕͍̓̓͜ȑ̶̡̓̍͋̒̉͝͝a̵̝͊t̸̨̢̠̥̩̟̠͎͐̀́̀͂̍̾ȩ̴̦͖̼̲̿̚ ̴̛̟͙̑͗̓̀̐́̒͘a̸̠͙̲͎̾̎̆̇̀̅̇̊͝n̷̛̛̬̗̗͈͔͒̎̃̓̈́̂͋̕ͅḏ̵̪͆̆̚ ̶̢̢̧̲͍̪̼͇͓̗̑̏̑̃͊̋̃̅̕t̶̮̠̬̞͈̥͚̝͐̈́̀̓̇͒͆̆́̑h̸̲̲̺̫̟̔̽ͅē̶̩̂̽̒̐̀̆̓̂͘ ̸̧͚̟̪̦̳̖̐n̵̨̧͓͔̠̰̠͋̿͑̾̽̊ę̵̼̤̈͛̐̓̔͘e̷͍̎͊͊͋̀̐̔́͘̚d̶͙̄̀̎ẏ̸͖͉̑͠.̷̨̟̤̻̣͍̙͛͊̃̀͝ ̴̠̮̱͍̜͇͍̥̲͕́̒̔̉̍́̓̕͝͠Ẅ̵̫̠̝̮̱̜̺́̌̋̉̌̃̄͘ḛ̵͍͉̗͇̮̟̂̈́l̵̨̧̪͙̗̝̔͒̉l̵̨̪̳̦̱̻̬̈́̽̎̅̃͌͂̆̚͘ ̷̡͖̪̱̣̲̫̘͌̈́͆̈̋͌̚͠ͅm̸̳̘̼̼̺̙̰̏̔͑̕y̴͕̲̼͚̯̦̻̰͆̈́͑͌ ̷̨̩͍̹͖͉͉̉d̶̪̖͖͚̱͓̠̜̰͓͒̂̎͂͌̇͝͝͝a̷̢͈̓̀d̴̛͇̲̻̆́̀́̌̓̆d̶̨̛̩͔̻̘͉̣͜y̸̛̞͈̽͒̇ͅ ̷̨̢̻̮̻͙́̒͑͌̆s̴̳̠̤̭̹̭̣͈̳̏̔͐̚ͅạ̶̲̒̄̎͐͋͐̎i̷̛̲̦̺̯̤̞̫͖͝ͅͅd̸̢̡̛̘͎̄͂̃̅͆͝ ̷̧̻̻̦͔̦̓s̶̟̟̄̏̍͋͐̾ý̴̘̀̓͆͋̎m̸̛̯̥̬̊̃̔͝p̵͕̘͎̠͖̗̆͠ȧ̴̡̮͈̞̱̲̣̍͒̚ͅͅt̷̡̡̬̰̯̬͚͍͓̯̅̓̈́͌́̾̄̓̆͝h̵̢͈̭̦͖̞̺̬̬̾͜y̴͇̹̟̥̎͑̈́́̀̒̓͝ͅ ̴̰͎̰̱̹̪̺̭̜̽̂͛͑į̶̢͔̪͙̬͚͇͜͝ş̴̹͍͕̰͉͉͖̋́̉͒͜ ̶̮̝̹͇̳̾͒̈́̕f̷̻̘͈̗̠̬̔̉ͅo̵̢̢̧̻͉̬͓͈͈͚͐r̸̡̫̩̫͇͗͒͛͂͒̋̿̎ͅ ̸̧͇͕͙̝̌͂̅͗͂̾͋͘͜ͅͅt̷̨̩͈̫͚̠̭̃̽̂̒̔̂͆͋͝͝h̸̦̲̦̤͕͓̬̭̒̐͋̅͐̉͂̀͝͝ẹ̸̥͎͚̆̏́͒͌̀͗̑̽ ̸̢̻͛̓̔̉̉͗̌̂̇w̵̮̥̠̩̣̼̬̫͈̌̓͑̄é̶̡̝̥̥̮͑ͅa̵̧̛̪̫̻̠̜͖̬̾̂̊k̵̙͎̜̊͊̒́̈́̐̔̂͘!̵̤̗̘͉͆͌͗̐̀͊̆ ̷͔̂̽͜,̷̥̲̋̓̒̉͐̕ ̷̛͎͓̫̙̝̻̀̀̒͝ẏ̶͙̣̙̣͉̱̜͓͋͂̐̅̈́́ò̶͙͗ú̷̜̣̝͍͚͙̓̀̔̿͛̄̈́ ̵̡̧̮͉̩̭̟̣̙̼̑̅̌̓̽̌̈́̒͝͠g̸͓͍̟̠͎̣̓͌́͝͠é̴̢̢̨̝͖̥͓͎̰̀̈̈̂̌̽ͅt̶̨̖͎̯̝͎̍̀͆̀̽͗͋͜͠ ̷̡̟̗̦̫̍̆w̴͖̹̑̈̉̕͝h̵̡͈̗͚̆̿͌̉̊͛̇͝ạ̶͕̰̒͆̈́͑͊̂́́̕t̷̨̪͖̰͇̬̱̪̣̼̑̀̍͐̊̈́́͂ ̷͎̗͍̰̪̠̱͔̦͑̈͑͘y̷̰̌͆̀̌͂̔͝o̶̠̥̝̙̿̃́͑ù̷̠̣̪̖͎ ̵̰͈̯̱̹̥͍͓̤̒̏̾́d̷̨̡͎̞̫̘̿̎̋̓̕ȩ̵̲̥̥̙̙̮̦̍̈́̈́̃͌͒̓̂̑s̵̙̉̎͆̕ȇ̸̖͔̣̳͓r̴̜̰̮̞͍̪̟̬̹̋̈́͌̈͒̔̉̔̇̋v̴̛̤̟̦͓͖͓̟̪̯̾̅͑͂̀̍͘͘ḛ̷̡͓̺͍͉̞͍̖̽̋.̵͕͎̎̎̿̚͠ ̵͇̻̥͚͇̫̃͑͊͋͛͆̄Y̸͉̦̬̥̹̲͖͙̽͂͆̂̚͝o̵̢̺̫͔̬͎͇̪͒̓̆̋͊̈́̀̂͜͠ú̵͈̤͗ ̶̳͔̳̝̱͙͓̳̭͛g̸̲͓̱̀̾̾̏̕ͅȯ̵̱̙̪̮̫̺̗̖̼̜͌́̈́͐͒ẗ̶̘̯͖̺̪̐ ̷̲̙̞͚̟̱̓̕͜ẗ̴̥́͋̓́͘ȍ̵̯͌̌̅ ̷̨͓̗̰̤̟̠̉̄̀̿͝k̷͔͗́̑́͘ị̵̞͍̻̣͎̗͈͚̩͐́͊l̶̨̨̬͚̙̬͈̫̅̈́̾͗̈̄͗̑͜l̸̨̢̖̪͇̥̘͆̇͝ ̷̙͆̌͛̄̈̿͌̈́͝t̶͖̤͋o̷͔̯̝̎̄̋ ̷̧̳̝̳͖͖͗̋̀͑͆̿̕͘͝ȅ̴̘̭̬͖̜͎͉̽̉́͑̔͊͑̏͂͜ȃ̶̢̨̢͔̥̞̮̜͙̈́t̶͔̻̉̑̉ ̵̢͇͈͈̳͎̥̿̇͘t̸̠̣̰͚̯̠̿̃̈́̓͆͘h̶̺͗͊̒̄̄̇͝ͅḁ̶͓̟̝̾̔̈́̈́̃̓͑̆̾̑ţ̶̻͍͕̱͕̀̏ş̶̺̖̯͙̼̙̥̬͗̊͛͛͘͜ ̷̰͎̰̘̞̞̰͕̓̇̾̑͐̅͜͝ͅw̷̞̜̻͇̜͗̍h̸͕̟̃͋̒̃̐â̵͉̩̆̽̀̔̿̒̓͝t̷̡͇̻͇̬͙͙̓̂͆̚ ̵̛̖̦̊̿̾t̸̞͌̎́̈́͒̄ĥ̷̢̓į̵̡͎͚̮̤͗͆͗̄̿͛̇s̴͚̝̖͆̆̅̎͊̒̒̃͘͝ ̸̢̨̠͚̖͚͍̳̏́̏̎͌̕ç̴̤͍̘̼̠͗́̽̎́͌̈̾͑͘ǫ̶̧͇̖̤̯͖̈́̕u̶̱͗̉̆n̴̗̯͈̊́̋̏̌̽ͅt̷̢͍̗͙̱̖̰̳̳͊r̴̺̣͉̦̠͎̩̺̀͆̑̑́͘͜͝͠͠y̴̧̢͙̬͙̘͒ ̶̨̢͍̼̣̫̟̼̤̽̀̀̈͜į̴̬͇̲̼̺́͂̆͑͑̃̕s̸̙̺̺͇͘.̸͖̰͍̙̝͈̈́̾̍ ̵̝̞͕̬͎́ͅẼ̷̯̦͖̠̬̟̝̈́̃̾͗̕͜v̸͖̀̏́̒͌͒̓͂̅̊ê̵̩̝̏r̴̢͕̮͚̖̣̝͛̈́͒̓̆̎̎͑̑y̵̢̞̺̔̈́͝͝ ̷̨̤̤̳̞̗̩͎͛́͌ṁ̵͙̼͕̣̤̭͕͆̊̉͛̓̊a̸͙̩͉̰͚̐͗ń̶̯̣͝͝ ̷̡̛̛̹̲̲̯̮̘̪̣͂͂̓̏̇͘͝ẽ̷͖̭̪͒̾̽͒q̶̡̘̼͖̤̙̟̺̯̆̚u̸̡̦͕̫̼̯͚͂a̵̧̘̰̮̭̫̪̒̆̇̚l̷͎͍͌̈́͗̒̉̚͘ ̶̡̡̛͔͈͓͚̼̘̋̂̽̒́̓̌̈̋,̶̨̤̪̙͍̹͙͙̜̋̑̀͒͜ ̵̡͔̗͕̞͔̦̈́̈́̿͌̒́͆̔̕͝ė̶̘͇̜͖̦͕͙̻̫͆͋̈́̉͆̕ͅv̵̢̛̬̥̪̰̣̣̲̉ë̸̹̥̳͔̙̞́͘r̴̨̼̗͙͕̙͖͋̓́̿̾́̐͒́ẙ̸̳̜̀̈́̌̄͊̀͝ ̵̛͇͚̦̩̩̪̰͓͓̮̔͂̐́̔̒̕͠m̴̘̯̺̲̮͔̹̀̊͆̆͠a̸̳̙̜̝̜͖͗̓̅̇̈́̅n̴̤̟̤̻̪̼̪̔̀̐̀͛ ̶̪͈̥̩͍͈̔̌̄̏͆̀f̵͎̦̻͇̳̗̹̟͈̹̀͒̈́̈̎̑͒̕ö̵̢̩̰̰̹̭̠̙̙́̔͝r̶̨͎̜̐͋͑͜͝ ̵̢̛̺̤͈̀̈͊͋̐̈̇͛̕h̵̛̩͕͈̖͖̙̥̏̕̕ì̷̡̩̖͔̩͓̩͌͗̽̓̏̅m̴̢̧̜̦̘͕͉̂̂̉̎̔̇͝ş̷̦̣̗̜̈́͐e̷̖̟̩̫̥̐̏͑͜ļ̷̨̥̘͎̹̲̑̍̈́ͅf̶͕̖̭̩̩̓̔.̵̧̦͔͈̝͚̯̘̄̓͂́̈͑͠ ̸͉̜̙̣͕̠̭̾̅͑̍͌B̶͎̰͇̊̽ṷ̶̡̭̬͍͎̯̝̟̊̂͜ẗ̵̨̠̝̝̬̟̣̯̯̣́̚ ̴̨̨̥̮̬̀͒̊̀͂͑̆̋̚y̷̧̱̺̬͇̑̔̐̕ō̸̳̈́̒́́̈͘͘͝͠ư̷̡̼͓̯̰̗̦̐̃͌̒̓̈́ ̵̘̑̿̈́̂l̴̡̞̜͚̥̅̈́̔ỏ̵͔͕͉͖̜̦͈͈̅͐͛̉̌͒t̵̥͛̓̆̑́̀͌̃͝͝ ̶̘̅̈́̚͝,̸̢͚̒͑̍̀͊̄͊̐ ̸̰͒͗́̐͑͗̃y̶͍͗͂͆o̷̢͍͔̐̃͛͋͐͗̋̆͊͆ǘ̸̩͑̋͊̀͑̐͘͝ ̷̲͈̜̯͕̱͚̯̄͋͑l̴̝̰̙͂̍̊͝o̵̡̞̮̜̜̭̺̾̔̅͘̚ṱ̸̮̖̓̔͗̓̉̕ͅ ̶͚̟̼̠͔̗̩̤̑͊̈́̔̽͠ą̶̡̻̭͚̜̜̬͎́̀i̷̢͖̲̻̺̜̰̘͈̋́ṇ̸̢̖̺̀̃͊͂̀̿̅́̕t̶̨̙̫͔̜̦̏͐̐ ̴̧̬̺̯̜͓̞̼͚͈̓̏̏̒̂̅̊͝g̶̛̯̤͗͗̆̽̇͌͒ȯ̶̡̰̯̠̓̌̈́̈̕t̴̬̭͍̻̠͖̥̺̜͖̎̊̽̕͠͝ ̴̯͎͒̑̍̅ṅ̴̻͒̃̊̃̈́͘ȏ̷̫̆́ͅ ̸͇͛̓̓̃͘͘r̷͈̻̥̯̣͙̲̒̔͛̄̽̽̊́ȩ̷̗̰̀͝ȃ̵̰̦̪̼̓̈́̅̐̉l̵͓̫̋̏̓̔ ̶̻̳̖̅̽̀̏̀̕f̵̥͖͐̓͘͝ì̸̢̛̞̞͔͈̼͇̬̤͑͂̏̾̆͋͝g̷̗̤̠̟̖͈̪̺͓̈́̉̃͐̄͒̄̑͠h̸̯̤͓̼̟̀̇̏t̴̬̜̭̯́͐̽̅̎̏͘̚̚͜͠ ̷͎̦̙͗̓͒́͌̍i̴͎̯͉̩̙̠̰̙͓͔̋̓͋̓̏̽͑͊̚n̷̜̮͕̔͑̉̌͆͝͠ ̷̻͐̈́̌ȳ̶̡̘̣͖͉̥͔̑͌̽̀̀̈̾̕͜ớ̴̧̳̇͒ư̸̲̼̟̺͋͂͒͐͐̚ ̶̨̡̟̲̭̭̹̬̋̿̕.̸̡̨̛̹̀̈́̂̅͝ ̶͈̼̇͛͗̈́̓̒͜O̸̭̣͚͈̙͇̼͇̟̫͋̍͝l̵͚̖͋̈͛̈́́̿̎̉͆d̶̥͖̺̥͙̥͖̤͑͋̄̊͐̕̚ ̶͍̜͕̙͒̚͝@̵̡̩̥͚̞̬͉͍̄̔͑͑T̶̻̪̰̟̭͑̈́͆̓̎̇̒͑̕͝ō̸̠̣̻̦̻̮͊̈́̏͘ǹ̷̘͈̯̦ͅỹ̵͇̥̯̯̟̠̝̯̩̑͒ ̶͔̼̺̝̙̾͛̃͊̒͝͝ͅḧ̸̡̰̞͙̐͋̓ȁ̸̡̛̫̻̺̫̪̬͍̼̞̓̇̕s̸̯̻̎̒̃̓̊̏̐͋̋͝ ̵̢̳̤̝̰̈́̽͝m̸̬͖̘̀͊̒͜͜á̵̗̰͎̙͉͙̘͇̮̏̉̇͗̒̿̑̑̎d̵̡̫̠̬̩̻͌̆ē̴͙̤͍̫̙̫̠̅͗̓͛̀̅͠ ̷̠͚̟̘͋͛a̸̫̦͌́̔ͅ ̸̡͚̅̒̃̓̉́͜ͅf̸̝̙̣̼̈́̋̆͊̈́̀͝o̴͉͇̹̤͕̙̦̣̟͛͌͐͊̌̕o̷̤̣̙͍͙͙̹͔͇̲͆̈́ĺ̶͓̥̱̼͖̲͖͚ ̴̛̤̬͚̱̩͌̈́̈́̂̂ͅo̵̹̯̎f̴̛̻̒̍͐̓ ̴̰̳͉̪̬̱̫̅̋͑̽̓͝͝ḩ̶͚̪̿̓̆͑̓̔̽̚i̴̛̖̩͉̼͔͍̱̽̄̏̀́̿m̸̤͔̾̏̽̓͌̈́̀͘͝s̴̨͙̟̬̉̿͜͜ȩ̸̖̜̝̓̂̓͊̄͋̍̃l̶̢̡͈͎̙͍̯̪͈̤͆̔͗̉͑̽̏͒̀͠f̴͖̖̫̠̅̿̋͒̐̚ ̴͖͆͊́͛̊t̵̛̤̗̥͚͔̦̦́̓̒͐͑̒͊͝r̴̛̥̲͂͒̄̎̃̈́̄͐͘ÿ̸̡͓̩̠̌̚͠ì̵̙̖̙̩̊͂̔́͌͜͝n̶̢͔̣̲̊̽̔͊̿̈́̄͝͝ĝ̶̺͍͕̈̀̐̈́͒̓ͅ ̶̛̻̥͕̤͕̱̯͔̌͋̕͠ͅͅt̵̡͇̗͙̱̬̗̦̲̋̌͐͛̒̔̂̋͝ö̵̥̪̯͙͇̟͊̌̄́̿̽̒̂͠ ̷̹̥͚̥̾̿ș̴̥̤̖̹̪̀̎̌a̷̒̀̈́̒̚͘͜ṽ̵̡̢͚̞̥̟̮̞̣̊ȩ̸̛̫̉̓̋̎ ̶̮̳̮͉́͆͌y̸̯̪̘̤͓̪̐́̅ọ̵͓̭̮̩̀̾̉̿̈͑̌̀͜ų̷̳̦̳͎̹̔͑̏̈̕ ̷͍͂̀a̸͚̎̎̕n̶͖͂͊͂̍͋ ̷̨̧̟̜̗̌̍́͆͑̊̏̍̒t̶͕͕̗̪̊̏ͅh̶̳͕͚͚̩̅̎̌́ả̴̡͖͍̟̤̯͙͎͓̱̋͝t̴̨͇͙͙̱͑́͒̇̎̈͛̒͛ş̷͈̱̯̈͊̍͗̆̃͝ ̴̢̧̗͙̻̝͎̑t̸̢̯͉̐̃͆̀̑͆͘ḫ̵͓̤͎͇̐͒̇͐͒̎͌̆͝ȩ̵̳̤͍̺̝̗̱̾̄ ̸̛̪̱̫̀͊̐̈́͌̐͂̚t̴̰͙͑r̸̡͖̞̭͒̚u̴̫͌͗͗̐͊̋t̶͔͓̋̽̋̀̄ḫ̴̜̫͕͙͇̭̎̏̃̓̇̿̅̀͘̚ͅ

• JFL
Reactions: Tony and Deleted member 7863
Coffee,smoke and go

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Ideal is waking up and looking like @Tony
650FE624 CC20 4571 97FF E6D0F12B16A1

• +1
Reactions: Tony and Effortless