Ideal Testorone levels

Deleted member 11370

Deleted member 11370

Sphinx
I got low average T levels as u guys know thinking of going to a hormonal doctor what level of t should i aim for ng/?

And dont say shit like 1050 thats probably gonna make the doc go insane and think am retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Growth Plate, ifyouwannabemylover and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, zeke714 and Deleted member 11370
just sleep more bro

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, pizza and Deleted member 11370
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 7076 and Deleted member 11370
700+ ng/dl at least as a blackpiller. 800+ ng/dl is ideal for a normal healthy male imo. Anymore than that is usually better... but you might even end up having sex with guys or MTF trannies and still MIGHT not feel like an effeminate, emasculated homosexual.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 11370
700+ ng/dl at least as a blackpiller. 800+ ng/dl is ideal for a normal healthy male imo. Anymore than that is usually better... but you might even end up having sex with guys or MTF trannies and still MIGHT not feel like an effeminate, emasculated homosexual.
What can the doc do in general to get me to these levels naturally

If its not possible unaturally even?

Gymcell. Your body naturally raises T levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
Gymcell. Your body naturally raises T levels
Training on low testorone will heavilly hinder your gainz, thats why some people in a month get ripped and some stay 5 years and still have nothing.

Work on your T first.

If you are healthy and between the age of 17-20, you should have levels about 750-1000ng/Dl. You can get away with less and you will certainly not have major negative effects but testosterone is directly linked to dopamine and mental resilience. So to have the optimal live you dream of, maximizing testosterone should be a important thing in your life.
You can try to do it naturally, sleeping a lot and training and eating well but many of us are cucked by environment toxins and genetics.
Best thing you can do:
ice your balls everyday
Nofap or fap only every 7 days
eat high protein and fat

If your test levels still suck, I would hop on TRT tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370 and Deleted member 7901
What can the doc do in general to get me to these levels naturally

If its not possible unaturally even?
Don't listen to a doc, doctors are shekel backed. They'll tell you 300-500 is normal jfl. Just eat a lot of meat and stay natural, work out.

• +1
You need to be under 300 for the doctors to prescribe you Test.

• +1
Reactions: pizza
Don't listen to a doc, doctors are shekel backed. They'll tell you 300-500 is normal jfl. Just eat a lot of meat and stay natural, work out.
What if i tell him to get me to 800 will he refuse??

• JFL
Reactions: john2
What if i tell him to get me to 800 will he refuse??
He might call you a toxic inkwell and might inject estrogen in you after he stabs you with an anesthetic drug needle.

Nah but realistically, he'll try to Jew you into thinking that he's right and you're mentally insane for wanting 800 (unless he's blackpilled).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370 and pizza
Nah but realistically, he'll try to Jew you into thinking that he's right and you're mentally insane for wanting 800 (unless he's blackpilled).

• +1
I got low average T levels as u guys know thinking of going to a hormonal doctor what level of t should i aim for ng/?

And dont say shit like 1050 thats probably gonna make the doc go insane and think am retarded
It is really 1000 though (for 20 year old men)

• +1
It is really 1000 though (for 20 year old men)
Yeah its possible but it will be high average

I got 5k vitamin d pills per day and 100 mg magnisum per day and training

If it is not 1000 it is 900 stop coping
Yeah its possible but it will be high average

I got 5k vitamin d pills per day and 100 mg magnisum per day and training

There's a 60 year old on the RayPeatForum (@EcstaticHamster) and he has like 800 ng/dl

Mogs this forum to hell

If you are healthy and between the age of 17-20, you should have levels about 750-1000ng/Dl. You can get away with less and you will certainly not have major negative effects but testosterone is directly linked to dopamine and mental resilience. So to have the optimal live you dream of, maximizing testosterone should be a important thing in your life.
You can try to do it naturally, sleeping a lot and training and eating well but many of us are cucked by environment toxins and genetics.
Best thing you can do:
ice your balls everyday
Nofap or fap only every 7 days
eat high protein and fat

If your test levels still suck, I would hop on TRT tbh.
Forgot High Carbs low Pufa

I Like how you agnowledge that blackpillers have Lower test due to high cortisol

What were ur levels? You should aim for around 700 tbh

Higher Carb To Protein Ratio Results In Higher Testosterone And Lower Cortisol In Men (1987) https://www.researchgate.net/public...and_their_respective_binding_globulins_in_man

The aim of this study was to determine if a change in protein/carbohydrate ratio influences plasma steroid hormone concentrations. There is little information about the effects of specific dietary components on steroid hormone metabolism in humans. Testosterone concentrations in seven normal men were consistently higher after ten days on a high carbohydrate diet (468 +/- 34 ng/dl, mean +/- S.E.) than during a high protein diet (371 +/- 23 ng/dl, p less than 0.05) and were accompanied by parallel changes in sex hormone binding globulin (32.5 +/- 2.8 nmol/l vs. 23.4 +/- 1.6 nmol/l respectively, p less than 0.01). By contrast, cortisol concentrations were consistently lower during the high carbohydrate diet than during the high protein diet (7.74 +/- 0.71 micrograms/dl vs. 10.6 +/- 0.4 micrograms/dl respectively, p less than 0.05), and there were parallel changes in corticosteroid binding globulin concentrations (635 +/- 60 nmol/l vs. 754 +/- 31 nmol/l respectively, p less than 0.05). The diets were equal in total calories and fat. These consistent and reciprocal changes suggest that the ratio of protein to carbohydrate in the human diet is an important regulatory factor for steroid hormone plasma levels and for liver-derived hormone binding proteins.

For protein but still same thing, @ for the fags who say sugar and carbs is even bad for you T lol...

It's well known fags who do Keto have lower Test aswell

High Carbs, Medium Protein, Low Fat >>>>