ideal way to make money

D

Deleted member 23239

Kraken
get a chill night shift job

you dont need anything else, muh millions.

@Marsik @HerpDerpson

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, incel194012940, Skywalker and 3 others
why do you think that science is always right

what night shift job? gookvid-19 killed 24/7 businesses

Show ignored content

ask your ward inmates, fucking moron

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155, Chintuck22 and Bushman
like night shifts mcdonalds or be a night security guard

the easiest ones, which require less hard working.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
@HerpDerpson @St.TikTokcel

Show ignored content

ask your ward inmates, fucking moron
you dont have a single argument for science, you just believe the common narrative

like night shifts mcdonalds or be a night security guard

the easiest ones, which require less hard working.
id rather die than be seen working at mcdonalds tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Skywalker and AngryShortMale
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 23239
id rather die than be seen working at mcdonalds tbh
well, ok not mcdonalds . but you get what im saying, and at most night jobs people wont see you so

Night guard, have a friend that gets paid 26 dollars hourly rate for doing nothing at night he just drives around a mall. He didn’t even finish high school.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 23239
whats your IQ?

Night guard, have a friend that gets paid 26 dollars hourly rate for doing nothing at night he just drives around a mall. He didn’t even finish high school.
what if the niggers attack?

what if the niggers attack?
He gets to play space invaders irl but instead of aliens he shoots bonqueesha.
Jfl he lives in a small town so he doesn’t have to worry about it

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Pikabro and Deleted member 23314
do you wait for your pay day just so you can gamble hard ?
i stopped gambling. Its impossible to make money on gambling in jewROPE cuz of taxes. I need to pay 12% from a single bet. Mathematically assuming I can earn max 3-4% for a bet so its lose-lose situation. Bookie scams me, the gov scams me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 23239
I did work as a night guard. I was an administrator at a hotel. Literally just sat there doing nothing. But eventually, irregular sleep cycles got to me, I felt so tired I had to quit.

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181, Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 23239
i stopped gambling. Its impossible to make money on gambling in jewROPE cuz of taxes. I need to pay 12% from a single bet. Mathematically assuming I can earn max 3-4% for a bet so its lose-lose situation. Bookie scams me, the gov scams me
what. i dont pay no taxes in latvia. i just deposit and play blackjack, slots ,poker or bet

• Woah
Reactions: Skywalker
I did work as a night guard. I was an administrator at a hotel. Literally just sat there doing nothing. But eventually, irregular sleep cycles got to me, I felt so tired I had to quit.
how much did u earn then? per h

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
to make money on betting is ultra hard

i remember you betting on e sports matches, which is a lose lose situation since they all are counted by bookmakers so you lose on long distance

you have to bet on some obscure tennis matches, 4 leagues of germany in football etc . you have to analyze and play against bookies

and not bet on real madrid or barcelona , its all counted and its all is against you

what was your job as a night administrator in hotel, im kinda indersted in this job and i see many ads for it.
you talk to clients or what?

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
you lost it all in the end obviously, becaue you had 0 chance
I lost 6 months of wageslaving for $6/h in Wolt and Uber eats. Wanted to get a bimax in begin with

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, extremchange628181 and Deleted member 23239
I lost 6 months of wageslaving for $6/h in Wolt and Uber eats. Wanted to get a bimax in begin with
same experience +/- but i gamble in slots more

how much did u earn then? per h
Per hour I don't know, but they paid me 50000 rubles monthly. Back then that was 800-900 dollars, but now that would be $500. Plus they let me live there for free in a dorm room.
what was your job as a night administrator in hotel, im kinda indersted in this job and i see many ads for it.
you talk to clients or what?
Yeah, you just check new people in, give them fresh shits, make sure visitors don't stay for the night, take care of some documents. Nothing special.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Shift work lowers pregnolone

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I'm so pissed at myself. I'm 20 yet I haven't experienced working a single real part time job. I fucked up hard in life. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Woah
Reactions: try2beme
I'm so pissed at myself. I'm 20 yet I haven't experienced working a single real part time job. I fucked up hard in life. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I don’t have one either (I am 19) but I am working on my situation´. Instead of chilling here you should do that too

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
how much is that in RU?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
get a chill night shift job

you dont need anything else, muh millions.

@Marsik @HerpDerpson
extremely based cause you can browse .org during + learn skills to make more money while officially "working" lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 23239
I worked the night shift as a security guard for years. Shit money, but it was the best job I ever had.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 23239
legit, listen to joe rogan, have chill conversations, consume sugar, do light activities occasionally.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
You can start off with trading flash coins 4-7 grand a day easy

Lie on your cv bro
In warzone

I got my first real job at 19 thru lying

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Pikabro
Causes eyebags, no can do bruh

Lie on your cv bro
In warzone

I got my first real job at 19 thru lying
how did you do it?
what did you put in?
i have gap years....what should i say? :feelskek:

how did you do it?
what did you put in?
I just assume they dont check the address of the places i claim and try to apply to places as unwilling to check the details as possible (who ask less questions about past employers) so i usually got away w it

how did you do it?
what did you put in?
dk6x03cckfoa1.jpg