• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and randomvanish
how much zinc picolinate should I take daily? I’m doing 5000 IU vit d3 rn
According to the National Institutes of Health
0b9c72b16ad00b4733fc3a6f51e039d2.png

Further info: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-HealthProfessional/#h2

How long it took me to look into that? - 5 seconds to google 'recommended daily zinc intake'

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
I feel absolutely zero difference after taking vitamin D and Zinc anyone else the same?

• +1
I feel absolutely zero difference after taking vitamin D and Zinc anyone else the same?
Obviously you won't feel anything if you were already consuming the recommended daily intake of it from food, you only have to supplement it if you have insufficient amounts in the body.

• +1
Just rotate between oysters and liver once every week and eat red meat/raw dairy, more bioavailable zinc and at least its balanced with copper, iron, manganese etc.

Majority of supplements are filled with allergic stuff, heavy metals and are sourced from China. Unless you find those which are free of fillers and additives.

Vitamin D3 should be balanced with vitamin A and magnesium and the other obvious ones.

Last edited:
  • +1
Just rotate between oysters and liver once every week and eat red meat/raw dairy, more bioavailable zinc and at least its balanced with copper, iron, manganese etc.

Majority of supplements are filled with allergic stuff, heavy metals and are sourced from China. Unless you find those which are free of fillers and additives.

Vitamin D3 should be balanced with vitamin A and magnesium and the other obvious ones.
High iq thanks