Ideas of low glucose high magnesium cheap foods?

T

totalretard

Iron
That's the fucking weak spot of my diet, and I don't want to take supplements. One good food from that aspect are spinachs, but I would like to find another source (that I could eat raw in order to spare time) , someone has any ideas?

just take supplements

That's the fucking weak spot of my diet, and I don't want to take supplements. One good food from that aspect are spinachs, but I would like to find another source (that I could eat raw in order to spare time) , someone has any ideas?
Why don't you want to take supplements? Magnesium citrate is very cheap, especially in powder form, no way you can get comparable amounts from any cheap foods.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
just take supplements
Why don't you want to take supplements? Magnesium citrate is very cheap, especially in powder form, no way you can get comparable amounts from any cheap foods.
You're probably right, I need to check the prices. I wished we gene-edited food to make it super effective macros-wise

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Moggie
You're probably right, I need to check the prices. I wished we gene-edited food to make it super effective macros-wise
It's already edited, but not to "designer vegetables" levels yet, mostly for better growth.
About supplements - magnesium citrate can be stored without much problems, so you can buy it in bulk, like 500g. B6 vitamin enhances it's absorbtion (well, according to rodent studies).