Ideas on exercises to train thumb strength?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
My objective is to increase the strength, especially the endurance, of the muscles of the thumbs, in addition to conditioning the bones and joints of the thumbs by which to improve their ability to withstand long periods of high, continuous mechanical stress.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
Idk i think climbing is good for hands in general but dont know about thumb specifically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Idk i think climbing is good for hands in general but dont know about thumb specifically
Yes, that is true for the other fingers but not the thumbs. I need something for thumbs.

My objective is to increase the strength, especially the endurance, of the muscles of the thumbs, in addition to conditioning the bones and joints of the thumbs by which to improve their ability to withstand long periods of high, continuous mechanical stress.
tf u need strong thumbs for

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and Deleted member 1901
thumb pull ups

• +1
for thumpulling lol? i had this problem if u werent a low iq ape youd figure out wall thumb push ups lean on a wall with ur thumps and push up with them

• +1
for thumpulling lol? i had this problem if u werent a low iq ape youd figure out wall thumb push ups lean on a wall with ur thumps and push up with them
Man picks up the sword to die with a smile on his face, on a distant day beyond his memories

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Man picks up the sword to die with a smile on his face, on a distant day beyond his memories
me asf
Just some phone wallpapers v0 k3vxim2rfb691

do what i said it worked for me
yeah @Ekil73_YT use his thing as a start and when it becomes too easy try thumb pull ups dont do it right away and always warm up first!!!

yeah @Ekil73_YT use his thing as a start and when it becomes too easy try thumb pull ups dont do it right away and always warm up first!!!
he can just change the incline

you have no enemies...
COPEEEEEE thorfinn is a pussy , the reality od the world is its teeming with depraved assholes who deserve to die

ARM WRESTLING TRAINING ROUTINE REGIME ideally you should train forearms A LOT. Also lmao this could result in longer arms so you should train both sides equally, train the dominant side less and the non dominant more to balance out the benefits. ALSO NIGGA DO NOT GO ER JFL :feelskek:

• JFL