Iron
17, 6-6”1ish

Attachments

• IMG_9718.png
    IMG_9718.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I know this might sound cope but I've genuinely seen more htn/cl on this site than actual incels bro ur gl what are u doing here lol

• +1
Reactions: keanisSub3
I know this might sound cope but I've genuinely seen more htn/cl on this site than actual incels bro ur gl what are u doing here lol
Apex fallacy, and some uglycels don't even show face and prefer to troll by rage/race baiting all day

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel, watah and PlayersGetPlayed
a better picture would be cool im getting fucking glaucoma!

• JFL
Reactions: watah and PlayersGetPlayed
Fr bro only more and more htns and cl come and overflood the rating area people arent even able to see my threads anymore bec of it. I get 0 help now

• +1
There’s some more like a kinda side profile and physique

Attachments

• IMG_9555.jpeg
    IMG_9555.jpeg
    375.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9526.jpeg
    IMG_9526.jpeg
    272.3 KB · Views: 0
Short ramus and mid jaw but convinced my parents to get me implants when I’m 18 😭

Fr bro only more and more htns and cl come and overflood the rating area people arent even able to see my threads anymore bec of it. I get 0 help now
Dm me

Bump for rating

Might be because actual incels won't post themselves cause they know they'll get roasted to oblivion

• JFL