idiot traits, mega edition 3381A

R

rl⠀

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- thinking every major event is a hoax
- thinking jews are any different than any other ethnic group
- thinking the earth is flat (this blows my mind, ngl)
- unironically analyzing holy scriptures and trying to find deeper meaning in them
- being an antivax retard
- shilling for ponzi schemes online instead of developing marketable skills
- failing to realize you only see others as npcs because you dont live in their heads
- studying economics
- loving traveling
- being a doomer
- being unable to evaluate people as individuals without ending up generalizing/being a slave of in-group bias
- thinking sports fans are stupid cucks, but visiting concerts whose only purpose is for the male singer to get worshiped by hordes of teenage girls
- referencing orwell, nietzsche, schopenhauer, bukowski and huxley
- hating on anime and marvel fans and thinking thats your genuine view, and not a result of indoctrination
- believing blacks are more or less equally capable as whites
- believing asians are incredibly high iq
- making indian jokes and thinking you are being based
- having sarcasm as peak of your sense of humor
- thinking being edgy, trolling or having a "twisted" sense of humor is anything but a cry for help and an indicator of your low social status/ugly face
- desperately trying to get to 10% bf to "ascend" when you are still ugly and invisible at 15%
- following youtubers
- thinking there is an inherent value/source of authority in math and hard science
- thinking low inhibition and interest in risky behavior is a virtue
- constantly talking about how the masses are stupid and shallow (it never includes anyone close to you, of course)
- thinking being an asshole will get you anywhere
- having a pet
- excessively using catch-phrases and swearing
- consciously trying to be special in the same generic ways as everyone else
- thinking being messy and unorganized is a genius trait
- being vocal about not caring about politics
- listening to rap and metal
- thinking you are too nice and people are abusing it
- being impressionable
- being too insecure to go with the mainstream opinion
- saying you dont care about what others think (ultra stupid)
- believing in any sort of afterlife
- mocking religious people to boost your ego
- boasting about being allergic to authority
- not understanding why is titanic in top 3 movies of all time
- feeling any empathy for the savages that were native americans
- liking horror movies
- doing things without planning
- eating with your mouth open
- being short-tempered, obviously

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 29155, autistic_tendencies and 8 others
How are you able to pump out all these threads so quickly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and rl⠀
really grinds my gears

• JFL
Reactions: rl⠀
good thread
I especially triple agree with these:
- being unable to evaluate people as individuals without ending up generalizing/being a slave of in-group bias
- thinking sports fans are stupid cucks, but visiting concerts whose only purpose is for the male singer to get worshiped by hordes of teenage girls
- liking horror movies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 29167 and rl⠀
Only read the first 5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Dr. Bludy
Good thread.
This is that classic RL content that got you famous.
Upvoted

• Love it
Good thread.
This is that classic RL content that got you famous.
Upvoted

I'm sorry if i ve been too harsh to you lately, it was just alcohol induced irritability and aggressiveness. You know you have a special place in my forum heart

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I'm sorry if i ve been too harsh to you lately, it was just alcohol induced irritability and aggressiveness. You know you have a special place in my forum heart
Same bro, you're one of the 5 or so other people here that I hold in high regard

I remember during my undergraduate last year, must have been like 5-6 years ago, you would post threads like these lol

• Love it
eating with your mouth open

steve-carell-this-is-the-worst.gif

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
Same bro, you're one of the 5 or so other people here that I hold in high regard

I remember by undergraduate last year, must have been like 5 years ago, you would post threads like these lol

I can name the usernames of almost all of your alts, that speaks for itself. And you have a wide posting range, which is the #1 prerequisite for being a good poster

• JFL
I can name the usernames of almost all of your alts, that speaks for itself. And you have a wide posting range, which is the #1 prerequisite for being a good poster
Mirin that eidetic memory

"AnxiousBeaner" was my favorite

dennis tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and rl⠀

dennis tbh

Or Nervous Spic

I remember impersonating you with "GitanoInfrahumano", lmao

• JFL
- unironically analyzing holy scriptures and trying to find deeper meaning in them
- failing to realize you only see others as npcs because you dont live in their heads
- studying economics
- loving traveling
- being a doomer
- hating on anime and marvel fans and thinking thats your genuine view, and not a result of indoctrination
- thinking being edgy, trolling or having a "twisted" sense of humor is anything but a cry for help and an indicator of your low social status/ugly face
- desperately trying to get to 10% bf to "ascend" when you are still ugly and invisible at 15%
- following youtubers
- thinking there is an inherent value/source of authority in math and hard science
- constantly talking about how the masses are stupid and shallow (it never includes anyone close to you, of course)
- having a pet
- being impressionable
- liking horror movies
You sound like a good little goym

Do you have any of these btw?

- thinking every major event is a hoax +
- thinking jews are any different than any other ethnic group WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY
- thinking the earth is flat (this blows my mind, ngl) +
- unironically analyzing holy scriptures and trying to find deeper meaning in them WHAT
- being an antivax retard +
- shilling for ponzi schemes online instead of developing marketable skills JFL AT MARKETABLE SKILLS
- failing to realize you only see others as npcs because you dont live in their heads +
- studying economics SOMEONE MAY LIKE IT????
- loving traveling +
- being a doomer ??
- being unable to evaluate people as individuals without ending up generalizing/being a slave of in-group bias +
- thinking sports fans are stupid cucks, but visiting concerts whose only purpose is for the male singer to get worshiped by hordes of teenage girls +
- referencing orwell, nietzsche, schopenhauer, bukowski and huxley +
- hating on anime and marvel fans and thinking thats your genuine view, and not a result of indoctrination - ANIME AND MARVEL IS DOGSHIT BUT I DONT HATE THE FANS
- believing blacks are more or less equally capable as whites - THEY ARE MORE CAPABLE IN SOME SPORTS LIKE BASKETBALL OR FOOTBALL + THEY HAVE MOGGER BODIES.
- believing asians are incredibly high iq SOME ARE SMART SOME AR NOT???
- making indian jokes and thinking you are being based INDIANS ARE FUNNY
- having sarcasm as peak of your sense of humor IT CAN BE FUNNY
- thinking being edgy, trolling or having a "twisted" sense of humor is anything but a cry for help and an indicator of your low social status/ugly face DARK HUMOUR IS FUN JFL LOL AT U TAKIN IT SERIOUS
- desperately trying to get to 10% bf to "ascend" when you are still ugly and invisible at 15% WHO DOES THAT
- following youtubers THERE ARE GOOD YOUTUBE CHANNELS
- thinking there is an inherent value/source of authority in math and hard science THERE PROBABLY IS, NOT THAT I CARE
- thinking low inhibition and interest in risky behavior is a virtue YES IT IS, BUT RISKY BEHAVIOR? DEPEND ON WHAT TYPE. CLIMBING EVEREST IS RETARDED, DOING DUMB THINGS IS FUN
- constantly talking about how the masses are stupid and shallow (it never includes anyone close to you, of course) +
- thinking being an asshole will get you anywhere +
- having a pet CATS ARE CUTE, DOGS ARE GREAT
- excessively using catch-phrases and swearing +
- consciously trying to be special in the same generic ways as everyone else ONLY TEENAGERS DO THAT SHIT, AND ITS NORMAL FOR THEIR AGE
- thinking being messy and unorganized is a genius trait SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST LIKE THAT
- being vocal about not caring about politics +
- listening to rap and metal LOL AT U MIDWIT, RAP IS GREAT MUSIC . NEVER LIKED METAL
- thinking you are too nice and people are abusing it IT CAN BE POSSIBLE
- being impressionable OKAY?
- being too insecure to go with the mainstream opinion ???????????
- saying you dont care about what others think (ultra stupid) +
- believing in any sort of afterlife OK ATHEIST AGNOSTIC 20 YEAR OLD "MEGAMIND"
- mocking religious people to boost your ego +
- boasting about being allergic to authority +
- not understanding why is titanic in top 3 movies of all time NEVER WATCHED
- feeling any empathy for the savages that were native americans DONT KNOW CHIT ABOUT AMERICAN HISTORY
- liking horror movies A LOT OF HIGH IQ PEOPLE LOVE THEM
- doing things without planning THATS FUN
- eating with your mouth open WHAT
- being short-tempered, obviously ITS HOW IT IS FOR SOME??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 16275
Do you have any of these btw?

I used to mock people who watch anime and marvel, but that's stupid and edgy. A lot of way worse content to consume out there (like 99% of netflix content)

And, regarding pets, dont get me wrong, i adore animals, i m just too selfish with my time to get one. And i dont see a point in getting a dog or a cat if i m gonna ignore them most of the time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Or Nervous Spic

I remember impersonating you with "GitanoInfrahumano", lmao
Lmfao, I used to have Rami Malek on all of them, it was similar to you and the Matt Daemon pictures

• +1
- loving traveling
- having a pet
- listening to metal
Disagree with these tbh.

Also mixed feelings on this, far from religious myself and don't think there's much to learn (in the modern day) from them themselves, but it tells you a good amount about humanity and you have religion to thank for a lot of historical developments. In a lot of ways I don't like this tbh, but still important to learn about.

Also about this. Extremity of these traits annoys me because you either get people who:
A. Claim every difference in outcome of race is due to racism
B. One race is unequivocally subhuman/inferior

But I just think of it as differing trends, eg people of certain races performing better on average but it not really meaning much in the grand scale of things. And as a consequence what should be done to make the races perform better overall. Of course culture applies here, but genetics too (and genetics passed on relates to culture anyway)
Hard to find someone willing to have this discussion though, most are either bullheaded sfcels who won't accept the good points of any other race, or people who will claim there's 0 difference between even averages of different races.

Agreed on the rest mostly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and rl⠀
I used to mock people who watch anime and marvel, but that's stupid and edgy. A lot of way worse content to consume out there (like 99% of netflix content)

And, regarding pets, dont get me wrong, i adore animals, i m just too selfish with my time to get one. And i dont see a point in getting a dog or a cat if i m gonna ignore them most of the time.
Similarly, are all of these traits supposed to be traits which would make you see yourself as an idiot if you had them? Or are they objective?

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
Matt Damon Thumbs Up GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 16275
Similarly, are all of these traits supposed to be traits which would make you see yourself as an idiot if you had them? Or are they objective?

That's just my opinion, obviously i m not the ultimate authority on stupidity (i'm close to it, tho)

For example, i know many smart people who are devout antivaxxers. It's complicated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Give me life advice so I can follow it and fail

Disagree with these tbh.

Also mixed feelings on this, far from religious myself and don't think there's much to learn (in the modern day) from them themselves, but it tells you a good amount about humanity and you have religion to thank for a lot of historical developments. In a lot of ways I don't like this tbh, but still important to learn about.

Also about this. Extremity of these traits annoys me because you either get people who:
A. Claim every difference in outcome of race is due to racism
B. One race is unequivocally subhuman/inferior

But I just think of it as differing trends, eg people of certain races performing better on average but it not really meaning much in the grand scale of things. And as a consequence what should be done to make the races perform better overall. Of course culture applies here, but genetics too (and genetics passed on relates to culture anyway)
Hard to find someone willing to have this discussion though, most are either bullheaded sfcels who won't accept the good points of any other race, or people who will claim there's 0 difference between even averages of different races.

Agreed on the rest mostly

This article really explains this thematics (racist tendencies). It's simple biology.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Legit but titanic is mid

You think this is accidental? It deals with the core of human experience on Earth.
I mean popularity doesn't necessarily talk to quality. Some cultural phenomena are cringe

By your own criteria pulp fiction is a a very good film.

• +1
You forgot this

~ Using the Early Wittgenstein in your philosophical arguments 😂😂😂😂

~ Name dropping philosophers without having read their books

You forgot this

~ Using the Early Wittgenstein in your philosophical arguments 😂😂😂😂

~ Name dropping philosophers without having read their books

i asked you 2 concrete questions about your/any philosophy studies, you ignored both of them (my guess is you're just as credible about this as you were about ever having seen pussy on lookism.net), so just stfu at this point

not my fault i can extract more from a wiki article about an author than you can after reading 500 pages of their incel diarrhea

and you probably first heard about wittgenstein from my early lookism posts, which makes these conversations really awkward

- rl

i asked you 2 concrete questions about your/any philosophy studies, you ignored both of them (my guess is you're just as credible about this as you are about ever having seen pussy), so just stfu at this point
... irrelevant ( You haven't even gone to a college. You're a NEET in some Balkan shithole lmao

not my fault i can extract more from a wiki article about an author than you can after reading 500 pages of their incel diarrhea

- rl

Okay, l get it. You get your philosophy knowledge from Wikipedia articles 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Brutally agree with 80% of these even tho i am an idiot according to few of them (horror movies, traveling is everything for me, religious books)

• +1
... irrelevant ( You haven't even gone to a college. You're a NEET in some Balkan shithole lmao

Okay, l get it. You get your philosophy knowledge from Wikipedia articles 😂😂😂😂
Croatia isn't some Balkan shithole

Brutally agree with 80% of these even tho i am an idiot according to few of them (horror movies, traveling is everything for me, religious books)

i mixed up my own preferences within the op, yeah

the traits i listed vary from "congratulations, you are a full blown retard" to "i think you are stupid for being like that"

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
It is compared to actual first world countries
Technically but its the most closest country to the first world in Europe together with Poland most likely

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
- studying economics
- loving traveling
- being a doomer
- following youtubers
- having a pet
- being impressionable
- liking horror movies
I like Rap Metal, Korn and Limp Bizkit

• +1

dennis tbh

can't remember if "startled sanchez" was yours or just one of my impersonations of you, lmao

Lmfao, I used to have Rami Malek on all of them, it was similar to you and the Matt Daemon pictures
We’re you apprehensiveargentinian?

• +1
- being obsessed with matt damon

-Reading this thread

• +1
Dnrd

• +1
can't remember if "startled sanchez" was yours or just one of my impersonations of you, lmao
Yeah I think that was the one you made

Dennis tbh

• +1