Idiotic things many people believe on this forum

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
There are so many low IQ viewpoints here it’s becoming embarrassing. Lookism mogs the fuck out of this forum when it comes to accurate and detailed information. However, I’m going to make a list of common low IQ myths to prevent people from ruining their lives or wasting money like facemaxxed.

1.) Hair loss myth: “Finasteride fucks up your dick and hormonal balance. Don’t take it!” This is absolute bullshit. Very few people experience these kinds of effects. Read actual peer reviewed studies, not some anecdotal shit on forums. I’ve been taking fin for years.

The only thing you should avoid is minoxidil. It’s cope and does indeed fuck up your skin. There’s no need for it. Fin and some good haircare is all you need.

2.) “Don’t get jaw surgery bro. It doesn’t do much and it is invasive. Get implants or fillers.”Absolute low IQ shit. Only get implants or fillers if none of your jaws are recessed. If any of them are, you WILL LOOK comical until you get BSSO or Bimax.

3.) Mewing after puberty: To this day, there has been NO PEER REVIEWED or otherwise study showing ANY reliable facial changes from mewing. It is a COPE. Do not even bother. Stuff like MSE or other palate expanders can help but they will largely be insignificant.

4.) “I will ascend once I change my eye colour”. Shape > Color. If you have bug eyes with recessed orbitals, you will go from subhuman to tryhard subhuman. Don’t bother with shit like this unless your eye area is better which again can ONLY be improved through surgery (eyelid surgery or orbital implants or orbital decompression as an example)

List more if you think of any

• +1
Reactions: Handlet, Deleted member 4562, Rift and 4 others
the most idiotic thing people believe is that they'll actually ascend

5) "Subliminals and binaural beats are cope" Wrong. They can really work if you believe hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, Mr.cope, Deleted member 3583 and 2 others
5) "Subliminals and binaural beats are cope" Wrong. They can really work if you believe hard
...I hate to break it to you but that’s also cope. It’s just self belief.

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 1862
There are so many low IQ viewpoints here it’s becoming embarrassing. Lookism mogs the fuck out of this forum when it comes to accurate and detailed information. However, I’m going to make a list of common low IQ myths to prevent people from ruining their lives or wasting money like facemaxxed.

1.) Hair loss myth: “Finasteride fucks up your dick and hormonal balance. Don’t take it!” This is absolute bullshit. Very few people experience these kinds of effects. Read actual peer reviewed studies, not some anecdotal shit on forums. I’ve been taking fin for years.

The only thing you should avoid is minoxidil. It’s cope and does indeed fuck up your skin. There’s no need for it. Fin and some good haircare is all you need.

2.) “Don’t get jaw surgery bro. It doesn’t do much and it is invasive. Get implants or fillers.”Absolute low IQ shit. Only get implants or fillers if none of your jaws are recessed. If any of them are, you WILL LOOK comical until you get BSSO or Bimax.

3.) Mewing after puberty: To this day, there has been NO PEER REVIEWED or otherwise study showing ANY reliable facial changes from mewing. It is a COPE. Do not even bother. Stuff like MSE or other palate expanders can help but they will largely be insignificant.

4.) “I will ascend once I change my eye colour”. Shape > Color. If you have bug eyes with recessed orbitals, you will go from subhuman to tryhard subhuman. Don’t bother with shit like this unless your eye area is better which again can ONLY be improved through surgery (eyelid surgery or orbital implants or orbital decompression as an example)

List more if you think of any
you are the anecdotal Story. every other study out there says different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
giphy.gif

nvm im retarded

it was a sarcastic comment reflecting your thread
There are millions of people who believe it so you can never be sure. Btw, the phrase “comment reflecting your thread” doesn’t make sense in English.

High IQ but too many faggots and sub 21 year olds on here that’s where that shit comes from

There are millions of people who believe it so you can never be sure. Btw, the phrase “comment reflecting your thread” doesn’t make sense in English.
i missed the "to". he's basically communicating the points in your thread were on as delusional as his comment. obviously no one would believe in subliminals on a looksmaxxing forum

i missed the "to". he's basically communicating the points in your thread were on as delusional as his comment. obviously no one would believe in subliminals on a looksmaxxing forum
I think he was just being sarcastic and funny, not that no one believes any of the points I mentioned. But if he was, then he’s wrong, because there are a shit ton of people on this forum who believe atleast one of the four points I mentioned.

ok buddy boyo, just listen and understand this ok. Jaw surgery is probably one of the most if not THE most hardcore surgery out there. This bullshit of incels saying "yeah i just need a lefort which I'll get next year" and other similar statements is so fucking impractical. They WILL NOT get leforts and surgeries. Very few will be permitted to by the doctors and even fewer will actually go through with it. Even John Mew says that jaw surgery is something he advises against, AND HE STUDIED FOR YEARS TO BECOME A JAW SURGEON :lul: :lul: :lul:. So don't claim he is shilling or shekelberg maxxing, because he is not.

Jaw surgery has a HUGE relapse rate which you hear very little about.
Even Mike Mew recommends treating retruded mandible with a genioplasty or implant rather than jaw surgery.

It takes 1.5 to 2 years just to PREPARE for jaw surgery. Then you have it and there is a liquid diet, mouth wired shut phase of about 2 months, then further recovery, not to mention the possibility of extra surgery after the initial one. All of this eats into slaying time, which as we all know, the clock is ticking as we speak.
giphy.gif

Quit the surgery cope, you know most will not get it despite how nonchalantly they speak about it. It is incel trait number 163828 tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Griffith
6) the myth that op isn’t a faggot. It’s appalling that people believe this shit

• +1
Reactions: Griffith
ok buddy boyo, just listen and understand this ok. Jaw surgery is probably one of the most if not THE most hardcore surgery out there. This bullshit of incels saying "yeah i just need a lefort which I'll get next year" and other similar statements is so fucking impractical. They WILL NOT get leforts and surgeries. Very few will be permitted to by the doctors and even fewer will actually go through with it. Even John Mew says that jaw surgery is something he advises against, AND HE STUDIED FOR YEARS TO BECOME A JAW SURGEON :lul: :lul: :lul:. So don't claim he is shilling or shekelberg maxxing, because he is not.

Even Mike Mew recommends treating retruded mandible with a genioplasty or implant rather than jaw surgery.

It takes 1.5 to 2 years just to PREPARE for jaw surgery. Then you have it and there is a liquid diet, mouth wired shut phase of about 2 months, then further recovery, not to mention the possibility of extra surgery after the initial one. All of this eats into slaying time, which as we all know, the clock is ticking as we speak.
giphy.gif

Quit the surgery cope, you know most will not get it despite how nonchalantly they speak about it. It is incel trait number 163828 tbh.

@cocainecowboy I told you it wasn’t delusional.

Anyways, look, idiot. When the mandible is recessed, there is usually a big fold right above your chin until the bottom of your lip. A genioplasty without advancement of the jaw makes that depression looking worse. It looks comical and doesn’t fix the actual recession.

the most idiotic thing people believe is that they'll actually ascend
This is also an idiotic statement, it depends upon what your flaws are.

• +1
Reactions: Griffith and brutal_blackpill
The reason why you should be mewing is because it is correct oral posture. Ofc it is a cope (in terms of remodeling and maxillary projection) after the age of 15, but there is no reason why you shouldn't be mewing.

The instant fixes of mewing are a high, tight submental and a defined jaw due to tensed masseters.

Just don't expect any changes after the age of 15 yo, and you are not coping.

@cocainecowboy I told you it wasn’t delusional.

Anyways, look, idiot. When the mandible is recessed, there is usually a big fold right above your chin until the bottom of your lip. A genioplasty without advancement of the jaw makes that depression looking worse. It looks comical and doesn’t fix the actual recession.
You mean exactly the situation this blackpilled lookspilled surgeon discusses?

Trust me man, I have researched this stuff, I know this stuff.

giphy.gif

chin osteotomy is cope: it only advances your chin while the rest of your mandible and your teeth remains in the same position.

our attractivity depends on a set of features on the whole face and chin is only a small part of it

chin osteotomy is cope: it only advances your chin while the rest of your mandible and your teeth remains in the same position.

our attractivity depends on a set of features on the whole face and chin is only a small part of it
watch this video, then say that again. Mew says from the outside, the patient can be made to look perfectly fine and normal.

You mean exactly the situation this blackpilled lookspilled surgeon discusses?

Trust me man, I have researched this stuff, I know this stuff.

That’s genioplasty vs chin implant.

not genioplasty vs jaw surgery. Genioplasty is something additional you should get after jaw surgery, not by itself.

That’s genioplasty vs chin implant.

not genioplasty vs jaw surgery. Genioplasty is something additional you should get after jaw surgery, not by itself.
Watch the video you low IQ subhuman, he discusses the mentolabial fold dilemma you were talking about. Chin implant will get fucked by the mentolabial fold, genioplasty will not.

watch this video, then say that again. Mew says from the outside, the patient can be made to look perfectly fine and normal.

What about MSDO? Idc about forward growth. Just the jaw width

Watch the video you low IQ subhuman, he discusses the mentolabial fold dilemma you were talking about. Chin implant will get fucked by the mentolabial fold, genioplasty will not.
The mentolabial fold remains during a genioplasty. The fold is removed during jaw surgery. Now shut up you low IQ subhuman.

Attachments

• C930BE5B-9105-40FF-A887-52C593996CC8.png
    C930BE5B-9105-40FF-A887-52C593996CC8.png
    163.8 KB · Views: 18
  • DBE6EBCD-0CE4-46D3-82F4-39B03E6DAFA9.png
    DBE6EBCD-0CE4-46D3-82F4-39B03E6DAFA9.png
    170.1 KB · Views: 24
Can any of you have a single mature, well thought out conversation? The answer is probably not.

The mentolabial fold remains during a genioplasty. The fold is removed during jaw surgery. Now shut up you low IQ subhuman.
superior genioplasty techniques preserve the mentolabial fold ie. visor/ chin shield

This is also an idiotic statement, it depends upon what your flaws are.
most of this forum can ascend but people prefer to rot with high post count

• JFL
Reactions: Leamsefmare
JoinedDec 25, 2019
No argument in response. Just what I thought. I just posted an example of a sliding genioplasty where the fold is removed you fucking idiot. Now compare this to a jaw surgery result. Notice how the fold is gone.
superior genioplasty techniques preserve the mentolabial fold ie. visor/ chin shield
It doesn’t fix your bite and the fold angle is not reduced.

It doesn’t fix your bite and the fold angle is not reduced.
aware, not arguing that malocclusion can be treated without orthognathic surgery.

fold angle CAN be reduced, brusco & triaca have a paper on the subject.

aware, not arguing that malocclusion can be treated without orthognathic surgery.

fold angle CAN be reduced, brusco & triaca have a paper on the subject.
Show me an example. I haven’t seen a single one. I’m talking about a good reduction, the kind you see in jaw surgery.

Anyways, if the bite is not fixed, the smile isn’t, which is noticeable in real life.

Oh god, this result is amazing from the profile but makes her look more masculine from the front. I am going to do more research on this and might PM you. Interesting stuff thank you. Does a visor osteotomy classify as a kind of genioplasty?

It looks like her chin is fine but her lower jaw is recessed correct? In my case both the lower jaw and chin are recessed.
Oh god, this result is amazing from the profile but makes her look more masculine from the front. I am going to do more research on this and might PM you. Interesting stuff thank you. Does a visor osteotomy classify as a kind of genioplasty?

It looks like her chin is fine but her lower jaw is recessed correct? In my case both the lower jaw and chin are recessed.
Also, I guess there’s not really more forward growth though. Still very interesting.

Attachments

• 39C072EE-DE0B-465E-9791-5D0B9B775008.jpeg
    39C072EE-DE0B-465E-9791-5D0B9B775008.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 23
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862

Users who are viewing this thread

Back