idk how people arent curious

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Im curious about literally everything jfl, a large portion of my life has been spent looking at random topics. Biology, physics, time thoery, current events, history, social psychology, fine arts(all types), music theory, literature, geography, internet history, basic computer hardware, law, and some more

Anyone relate?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: finn899, try2beme, hypernormie and 18 others
Damn , I’m literally the complete opposite jfl , I can’t relate at all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, Suns9999, DarkTriadBeliever and 2 others
Most of it is drained from us in school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, Suns9999, DarkTriadBeliever and 3 others
so what do u do in ur free time, like time ur at home and ur work and stuff is done.

I also went through HS and am in uni
Gymcel and doomscroll tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, ChadL1te and ey88
being curious is life tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, ChadL1te, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
Yeah, I used to be into things like art, and philosophy. But then I realized the most famous ones centuries ago were nobodies that made pennies doing that shit and were practically homeless

No matter how much you appreciate things, the world won't, including your family

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, ChadL1te, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
i don’t really be all that curious on some mysterious nonchalant individual type shit. my whole deal is i’m a chill guy who lowkey doesn’t give a fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, hypernormie, ChadL1te and 1 other person
Something I've been obsessively curious about over the past decade or so has to do with cases of
people that go mysteriously missing across the US particularly at Yosemite National Park and are never
found oftentimes Dogs aren't even able to track their scents.

Video below is one of the cases I lose the most sleep over

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Something I've been obsessively curious about over the past decade or so has to do with cases of
people that go mysteriously missing across the US particularly at Yosemite National Park and are never
found oftentimes Dogs aren't even able to track their scents.

Video below is one of the cases I lose the most sleep over

I’ll watch it later today

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Yeh I knowledge mog

• Love it
Im curious about literally everything jfl, a large portion of my life has been spent looking at random topics. Biology, physics, time thoery, current events, history, social psychology, fine arts(all types), music theory, literature, geography, internet history, basic computer hardware, law, and some more

Anyone relate?
Curiosity is related to higher intelligence.

• +1

Anyone relate?
Same but i think its because of autism, am literally researching craniofacial development and shit, atleast its useful

• So Sad
Ye, especially with history, literature, geography, computers, data, current events esp geopolitics, time and space.

With math, physics, biology, and shit like that I just want to kill myself

• +1
Yeah, I used to be into things like art, and philosophy. But then I realized the most famous ones centuries ago were nobodies that made pennies doing that shit and were practically homeless

No matter how much you appreciate things, the world won't, including your family
Most millionaires from a 100 years ago are forgotten.
Being rich is banal and grants temporary importance.
Meanwhile, people still read Plato after thousands of years.
This will only stop when humanity dies out.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
With math, physics, biology, and shit like that I just want to kill myself
I implore you to check out some stuff on physics especially time and the theory of the universe. Super interesting and trippy stuff, but I can see math being boring to most

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and TUSSELEIF
I’m curious on when you’ll convert to becoming a carnivore

I implore you to check out some stuff on physics especially time and the theory of the universe. Super interesting and trippy stuff, but I can see math being boring to most
It’s not that it’s boring. I just never seem to get it. Like complex formulas, questions and solutions. Things I excel at I find very fun. I’m probably just a midwit

• +1
Check out Feynman, Alan Watts and Leo Gura. Goldmines

• +1

Anyone relate?
I relate, I’m curious at to what your credit card number is + SS and ID, please tell me so I can further my pursuit of knowledge

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie and ChadL1te
It’s not that it’s boring. I just never seem to get it. Like complex formulas, questions and solutions. Things I excel at I find very fun. I’m probably just a midwit
That’s fair enough, not everyone enjoys STEM.
Trucel trait
You missed my thread where I slayed this Friday. Im a complex, sophisticated, MTN pretty boy. Women detect mystery behind my eyes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and hypernormie
I can only stand maths on stimulants tbh

Am I an Ipad kid

• JFL
That’s fair enough, not everyone enjoys STEM.

You missed my thread where I slayed this Friday. Im a complex, sophisticated, MTN pretty boy. Women detect mystery behind my eyes.
1.mtn
2.prettyboy
Choose one

All I want to do is learn nigga I run down on niggas with the switch and I don’t even take nun I just tell em tell me an interesting fact or tidbit and if they can’t or don’t I blow em down type shit i got a lotta bodies on this bitch cause these niggas been lost the light in their eyes niggas is really accustomed to this life shit real niggas like me never folded real niggas never habituate to this shit and that’s on GD 💯💸🔥💨

• JFL

Anyone relate?
Theyre curious but about all the wrong things. They are nosey about your love life, your family, your sex life, and anything to do with drama or bullshits like reality tv and celebrities dating life. Cant stand people

• +1
What's the point if it's not benefiting my life. Only learned programming for job. Although biology and zoology is kinda cool I agree