Idk i am doing looksmaxing from last 6 months and I am not seeing any changes. Like am going gym , hairmax, skinmax but no change ,pls help and advice

K

kiran_gg101

Iron
IMG 20240810 234104

Attachments

• IMG_20240810_234137.jpg
    IMG_20240810_234137.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
No shit nigga, all that shit is useless without bones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, MA_ascender, spdxer and 5 others
Ain't any natural tips?
bonesmashing ig, but that's only viable if your on test and or hgh because those two skyrocket bone production, naturally you wont gain much

• WTF
Reactions: yue
bonesmashing ig, but that's only viable if your on test and or hgh because those two skyrocket bone production, naturally you wont gain much
he shouldnt do bonesmash, his facial simetry is fucked

There are lots of different types of genioplasty, I think you can get some to correct assymetry or even broaded. Your nose base to lip width ratio is small, which gives a feminine look but if you want to prettyboy max it works for you.

Not much else I can recommend. You are a strong MTN I think

u have the same pimple on ur right cheek for 6 months ?
Lol you can see the timestamps in the filenames - bro took the pics 20 mins apart JFL :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, Alexios and JohnDoe
u have the same pimple on ur right cheek for 6 months ?
I am not showing any before, and after pictures, i am just sharing the 2 pictures to rate and tell flaws

Okay* any thing for preetyboy maxing maybe?

Make you skin whiter

Surgery is not needed

no shit
you are doing stuff that doesnt work, and you are a shitskin so its already over for you

ur skin is fine bhai, u need to grow ur hair out a LOT more, and then try to cut AFTER u have enough muscle

he needs to learn english i hate it when indians say "i am doing" sounds so retarded

• JFL
Reactions: zosztre and NZb6Air
he shouldnt do bonesmash, his facial simetry is fucked
Wtf are you talking about? This dude does not have messed up symmetry. You're a liar man

Op just leave this retarded site behind and stop listing to these guys. They will just lie to you and then others will follow. Leave forever and don't ask for anyone's opinion on here.

Wtf are you talking about? This dude does not have messed up symmetry. You're a liar man

Op just leave this retarded site behind and stop listing to these guys. They will just lie to you and then others will follow. Leave forever and don't ask for anyone's opinion on here.
He doesnt have a fucked up simetry, but if he started doing bonesmash then it would get worse. Thats what i meant

surgery is the only legit looksmax unfortunately

I was growing my hair , but I cut that off because it was too straight and flat. And it was like a problem for me to style that
ur skin is fine bhai, u need to grow ur hair out a LOT more, and then try to cut AFTER u have enough muscle

he needs to learn english i hate it when indians say "i am doing" sounds so retarded
I am speaking because that's the only language you know. It's not my first language mate.

Ik that everybody is giving like diff opinion.but what should I do , i mean i just wanna improve my looks ngl

Some faggot said surgery is the only way lol.

Just focus on mewing at your age it’s still going to work.

A couple ideas:
When you workout breath with your nose only. I played soccer and my lungs burned like hell but it was way better the second time around. My friend has insane chad bones and I’ve never seen him out of breath or panting like a dog cunt. it also frees up your mouth so u can practice tongue chewing simultaneously. Mike refers to what’s called the “butterfly bite” not sure if name is ever explained. When you rest your upper and lower molars to where they are almost touching there is a sensation similar to 2 magnets being pushed together with the same pole. Kinda hard to explain but my guess is that this is perfect teeth posture.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Some faggot said surgery is the only way lol.

Just focus on mewing at your age it’s still going to work.

A couple ideas:
When you workout breath with your nose only. I played soccer and my lungs burned like hell but it was way better the second time around. My friend has insane chad bones and I’ve never seen him out of breath or panting like a dog cunt. it also frees up your mouth so u can practice tongue chewing simultaneously. Mike refers to what’s called the “butterfly bite” not sure if name is ever explained. When you rest your upper and lower molars to where they are almost touching there is a sensation similar to 2 magnets being pushed together with the same pole. Kinda hard to explain but my guess is that this is perfect teeth posture.
Yes I can , but my palate is too narrow, nd am trying mewing from last 3-4months but can't do i mean, my tongue always puts uneven pressure on my palate, and it feels like my tongue is not even straight also like it's not fitting in my palate. What to do then

Ik that everybody is giving like diff opinion.but what should I do , i mean i just wanna improve my looks ngl
Ignore their opinions. That's the only advice I'll give

Users who are viewing this thread

Back