idk if this tiktok dude is just gatekeeping and lying to me or not

D

danny1234567

Iron
i was dm’ing this tiktok looksmaxxer dude on insta and he told me that i shouldn’t fast or anything because im too young and it will stunt my growth and i should be eating as much as possible. as much as id want to eat as much as possible i just don’t believe this and i think fasting would be crucial to lose a good amount of body fat. can someone tell me??

i was dm’ing this tiktok looksmaxxer dude on insta and he told me that i shouldn’t fast or anything because im too young and it will stunt my growth and i should be eating as much as possible. as much as id want to eat as much as possible i just don’t believe this and i think fasting would be crucial to lose a good amount of body fat. can someone tell me??
What age

Fast is good starving your self isn’t he’s talking nonesense
would an intermittent fast from 6am-6pm and eating no added sugars and minimal carbs be an okay diet for me???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 85949
would an intermittent fast from 6am-6pm and eating no added sugars and minimal carbs be an okay diet for me???
No sugar is one of the best option when your young you should just do this

Don’t eat in the morning when you wake up wait until it’s 12am-1pm
and you can just do a 16-8h fast

No sugar is one of the best option when your young you should just do this

Don’t eat in the morning when you wake up wait until it’s 12am-1pm
and you can just do a 16-8h fast
how do i do a 16-8h fast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 85949
@halloweed yeah bro fast
Fasting increases GH therefore making you taller in the long term :soy::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
easiest way i found to fast is not eat anything from 6pm to about 12pm next day, going to sleep hungry improves sleep quality, carbs dont matter at your age since you are still developing a balanced diet is crucial to growing up, dont completely avoid carbs or natrual sugars as every nutrient plays a part in your development

• +1
Reactions: danny1234567
easiest way i found to fast is not eat anything from 6pm to about 12pm next day, going to sleep hungry improves sleep quality, carbs dont matter at your age since you are still developing a balanced diet is crucial to growing up, dont completely avoid carbs or natrual sugars as every nutrient plays a part in your development
what that doesn’t make sense. when do you eat then if you don’t eat from 6pm to 12pm

If you’re like a pre-teen and you are still growing and developing, then yes fasting will stunt your growth. However, if you’re around 15-16 I wouldn’t think it will stunt it as you’ll be done growing by then.
If you’re younger than 15 try to lose wieght in any other way, if not yes fasting is a good way to lose fat, try intermittent fasting

If you’re like a pre-teen and you are still growing and developing, then yes fasting will stunt your growth. However, if you’re around 15-16 I wouldn’t think it will stunt it as you’ll be done growing by then.
If you’re younger than 15 try to lose wieght in any other way, if not yes fasting is a good way to lose fat, try intermittent fasting
wait u stop growing at 15?? i’m cooked at 5’9

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah and Deleted member 85949
start taking steroids and develop anorexia, hes not lying ur jsut not believing stop coping boyo

• +1
Reactions: xyl