Idk why mutt is considered a insult

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
There’s a very high chance if ur a mutt you will come out more attractive due to the vast difference between ur mother and fathers genes

Facial symmetry and low chance of any weird facial flaws

Every mutt I see is almost always a slayer

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 77718 and SecularIslamist
thats why i will breed with a pretty black girl so my son can have it easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670
It’s scientifically confirmed breeding within ur close ethnic group has a substantial chance of causing similar effects as inbreeding even if to a lesser dagree it can damage facial harmony

There is also none of the striking exotic features that come from the mixture of races

Every girl I see likes these niggas I honestly don’t know why blackpillers say it’s bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670, Deleted member 77718 and shizuku11111
I honestly don’t know why blackpillers say it’s bad
It's neutral in a sense but I see why people are opposed to it sort of. Eventually when enough race mixing occurs a population's phenotype will stabilize and you'll end up with the same monoracial "problems" as before. It's just a cycle. I'm also betting the increased perception of attractiveness overall is not significant, though I haven't seen the study and it's not linked in the description and I'm too lazy to look it up.

The reason there is opposition is because while on a small scale it's insignificant, on a large scale it eliminates/smudges the distinct, pre-colonial phenotypes that exist/existed. Does it really matter? No tbh. But I see where people are coming from I guess.
I'd also like to see how specific mixes would be rated compared to their monoracial counterparts,

hapas vs europeans vs asians, etc.

would be interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
It’s just LTN-MTN white giys coping cuz that’s all they have. At end of day being attractive is the most important thing

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, hypernormie, Deleted member 21182 and 2 others
I don't think it's used insultingly that often. Mongrel sounds a lot worse Jfl

It’s just LTN-MTN white giys coping cuz that’s all they have.
I mean you also can't ignore the fact that throughout like 99% of history being multiracial was frowned upon. It can be a cope for sure but it's not *just* a cope.
At end of day being attractive is the most important thing
100% agree here tho

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I don't think it's used insultingly that often. Mongrel sounds a lot worse Jfl
Definitely is used insultingly. Typically used to refer to a dog of an indistinct breed (also the healthiest since modern dogs are severely inbred)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2 and Eriot Lodger
yeah i figured this out a while ago this is why the usa has the most attractive women because of the super high genetic diversity

• JFL
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2 and SidharthTheSlayer
Mutt pride worldwide

Because mutts tend have uncanny mutt phenos that look like mystery meat and aren’t found naturally in the world’s native populations.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2 and Deleted member 77718
Definitely is used insultingly. Typically used to refer to a dog of an indistinct breed (also the healthiest since modern dogs are severely inbred)
You mean mutt or mongrel? Because mutt is just an abbreviation of the word mulatto. Mongrel is way more of a slur imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 77718
Because mutts tend have uncanny mutt phenos that look like mystery meat and aren’t found naturally in the world’s native populations.
You say it like the phenotypes of the world came about in a more "natural" way.

Get you a fine ah black girl, you’re already a tall white guy (I think) so your kids will be lightskin warriors.

If all the world’s people mixed together, they would resemble the people of India. Enough said

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2
You mean mutt or mongrel? Because mutt is just an abbreviation of the word mulatto. Mongrel is way more of a slur imo.

I don't think either of us are correct...

• Woah
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Get you a fine ah black girl, you’re already a tall white guy (I think) so your kids will be lightskin warriors.
i would have to geomaxx to america for that

There’s a very high chance if ur a mutt you will come out more attractive due to the vast difference between ur mother and fathers genes

>Every mutt I see is almost always a slayer IMG 7258

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 77718
i would have to geomaxx to america for that
Yeah, don’t go for FOB Africans either, best case scenario is you find a black htb with white admixture. They’re abundant in America

I mean you also can't ignore the fact that throughout like 99% of history being multiracial was frowned upon. It can be a cope for sure but it's not *just* a cope.

100% agree here tho
Ik it’s “frowned” upon historically and shit I’m just saying it’s stupid to reduce something’s rating or level of attractiveness because they are mixed. Unless it’s a death tier pheno or something it doesn’t matter like that unless u wanna compare 2 guys on the same level of facial looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 77718 and Deleted member 21182
Mutt in albanian means shit lmao

Imagine taking QOVES as a reliable source of information

Imagine taking QOVES as a reliable source of information
Imagine taking autists ITS THE JEWWWWS

As a reliable sorce

This is only 1 example btw