Idk why my parents raised me so differently than ethnics around me

alurmo

alurmo

failed normie rotter
I dont want to have high inhib and not be able to talk to women
Why tf did my parents raise me like a woman man
When i got bullied back in kindergarten-middle school they told me to just ignore them, it didnt help jackshit cuz i would still be able to hear what they were saying to me and they would still fuck with me

When i had problems fitting in bc i dont talk like the other ethnics around me, they just told me to get different friends, as if it was that easy

Literally everything that i know now abt socializing did not come naturally, im always putting on a act, a mask, i had to learn what other people(mostly ethnics) were doing and do it

When i started to take public transport the guys that were driving from my area even asked me why i was not outside, i had to tell them i wasnt raised that way, i think that plays a role in my high inhib too

Im fucking pissed, i was one of the only ethnics in my school to not be borderline thugs, i don't even care abt iq atp, i just want to enjoy life, i cant enjoy it when i always overthink

Its far too late now to be trying to socialize outside, its not like i dont live in a ghetto area

Ik my parents wanted the "best for me" but that sucked ass, if i could change my childhood i would

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, maarda, silently_said and 3 others
We’re u diagnosed non NT?

You probably have autism

Every NT can make friends

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, alurmo and ElTruecel
You probably have autism
You are also diagnosed autist as well right? I’d say op unlike self diagnosed copers may have some sort of autism because he grew up an only child with older parents aka just like me. This is a very big role into making people aspies I was diagnosed with ASD at 8.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, truthhurts, alurmo and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, ElTruecel and alurmo
Im fucking pissed, i was one of the only ethnics in my school to not be borderline thugs,
You should’ve gone to a good school. I would never go to a run down average public school. It was either a top tier private school or a magnet school and I chose the latter.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and alurmo
You are also diagnosed autist as well right? I’d say op unlike self diagnosed copers may have some sort of autism because he grew up an only child with older parents aka just like me. This is a very big role into making people aspies I was diagnosed with ASD at 8.
Yes, Im a diagnosed from since 11.

Although I dont relate to what OP is saying, I know a bit about the disease and can say that it matches up quite well

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Your parents have white mind in niggerland
Over

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
You should’ve gone to a good school. I would never go to a run down average public school. It was either a top tier private school or a magnet school and I chose the latter.
Yeah thats ethnic parents man
And its not like i enjoyed it too, it was just ethnics being low inhib and bullying eachother such a toxic enviroment

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
When i got bullied back in kindergarten-middle school they told me to just ignore them, it didnt help jackshit cuz i would still be able to hear what they were saying to me and they would still fuck with me
Fuck same dude, the price of never lashing out in your youth is having those painful memories constantly replay themselves day in and day out. I wish I did it when I had the chance; when there were little to no repercussions. Even my HS was so clownworld that they had it so that you didn't have to record disciplinary actions on your College Applications
The bullies always win

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Yeah thats ethnic parents man
And its not like i enjoyed it too, it was just ethnics being low inhib and bullying eachother such a toxic enviroment
Do you live in the USA?
Although I dont relate to what OP is saying, I know a bit about the disease and can say that it matches up quite well
I’ve noticed a lot of the copers on these places who yap about being NT and how they’re turbo NT seem to be less NT than the self diagnosed autists :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and alurmo
Nah
Sub saharan african country
A pretty developed one tho
Oh South Africa yea makes sense since you’re half Khoisan

• +1
I dont want to have high inhib and not be able to talk to women
Why tf did my parents raise me like a woman man

When i had problems fitting in bc i dont talk like the other ethnics around me, they just told me to get different friends, as if it was that easy

Literally everything that i know now abt socializing did not come naturally, im always putting on a act, a mask, i had to learn what other people(mostly ethnics) were doing and do it

When i started to take public transport the guys that were driving from my area even asked me why i was not outside, i had to tell them i wasnt raised that way, i think that plays a role in my high inhib too

Im fucking pissed, i was one of the only ethnics in my school to not be borderline thugs, i don't even care abt iq atp, i just want to enjoy life, i cant enjoy it when i always overthink

Its far too late now to be trying to socialize outside, its not like i dont live in a ghetto area

Ik my parents wanted the "best for me" but that sucked ass, if i could change my childhood i would

No, you would still be high inhib regardless. You can't change your innate brain chemistry. If you were ghetto, thug or whatever the fuck not, you would've left your house and died robbing a 7/11.

I'm a non-NT black and would never change it. Why would I want to hang around thug-niggers and gang-bangers? Despite the memes, there are lots of cute White and Asian women who are fine with dating non-NT men. You just need to indicate that you're responsible and confident in private settings.

• +1
You don't get made into an aspie by isolation your body was always retarded and your autism extended beyond communication, which you haven't consciously realized.