idk why ppl find asians so ugly

Alucard69

Alucard69

Zephir
I don't think so, maybe anime destroyed my brain, but i haven't really been watching japanese cartoons lately tbh.

I don't mean just foids btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thoux and normie_joe
Go to Japan

Asians are too beautiful

• +1
Reactions: Thoux
I don't think so, maybe anime destroyed my brain, but i haven't really been watching japanese cartoons lately tbh.

THERES a chip in ur brain implanted a birth that makes u either obsessed with Asian girls or makes u be disgusted by them

How many if these Asian women vs white threads are we gonna get?

You like your gooks, cool.
You like your pinkoids, cool.

Both can be good looking and deformed.

• +1
Reactions: Thoux, Alucard69 and Gilbert_Durandal
How many if these Asian women vs white threads are we gonna get?

You like your gooks, cool.
You like your pinkoids, cool.

Both can be good looking and deformed.
Agree but most here think that asians are ugly and incel trash

just racism. plenty of GL Asians out there. they just cope and post ones from a 3rd world country, no shit most of them are going to be unattractive in such conditions

• +1
Anime just provides a fantasy about that crush that incels in Japanese schools have for that rare girl out of like 30 others who looks above average, it has absolutely nothing to do with reality.

And about the ugly part, 90% of East Asian women are just factories for average to recessed chins, mouth breathers and big ass bald type looking foreheads.

Not only that, but you're also risking your children's height and frame by trying to have children with something like this..

Attractive girls in Asia are actually extremely rare and generally when they show up somewhere, they mog anything that moves within a 3-city radius.. (just like the video below..)

• Woah