If 1 girl in a friend group finds a guy attractive, the others will begin to as wel

Kade

Kade

Master
Girls are pretty gullible with this stuff, they just need some catalyst that shows them the guy is supposed to be attractive in the eyes of society and their peers

This has happened to me b4 ngl, with a girl in my league being attracted me and then the girls above my league in her friend group also find my attractive

It’s like a domino effect

I expect some retard here to post some hideous guy and think it’s a counterpoint but obviously you need to be at minimum decent looks threshold

@Amnesia @oldcell you guys have irl experience, have yall ever noticed this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846 and 16 others
Water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Amnesia
I agree, I dunno why they like to worship one guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, randomvanish and 1 other person
Water is wet
it’s really not tho

people here often think a woman will instantly put you into a deformed or gigachad box forever, but they’re pretty susceptible to their peers and the media’s opinions on someone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3583
this is why hypergamy exists, incels are incapable of matching with their looksmatches meanwhile girls who are below guys PSL know they are still useful to them sexually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Social proof, this is a very well know thing.

Easiest way to fuck a girl is to fuck her slightly less looking friend. Jealousy is always good to use in your favor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2846 and 7 others
I fuck my oneitis with this concept. Thank you my oneitis's best friend <3

• +1
Social proof and preselection
People have even exploited this by posting pics of them hanging out with paid models to increase actual female attraction jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
I've heard that when a guy gets in any relationship other women start flirting with him straight away
Western women are utterly diabolical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Magnesium, Deleted member 2846 and 5 others
Social proof and preselection
People have even exploited this by posting pics of them hanging out with paid models to increase actual female attraction jfl
Its a legit game to run if you have a large enough group of friends.

Fake celeb status game be around a girl and have your friends come up to you pretending to want ur autogrpah or take a selfie with u cause ur "famous" the girl will start to get attracted to you just from all the fake attention ur getting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, LostYouth and 4 others
I've heard that when a guy gets in any relationship other women start flirting with him straight away
yeah i could unironically picture a guy wearing a wedding ring getting more attention than without

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
Fake celeb status game be around a girl and have your friends come up to you pretending to want ur autogrpah or take a selfie with u cause ur "famous" the girl will start to get attracted to you just from all the fake attention ur getting
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LostYouth

Fake wedding ring game is legit. Women on average are more attracted to a man when he is married

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
Fake wedding ring game is legit. Women on average are more attracted to a man when he is married
8B0A43E4 3C86 4647 8BD3 B71B3126285D
Ur right but i reckon this evolutionary reason bs is just used to cover up for cheating hypergamous women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, Chadeep and 1 other person
I genuinely witnessed a conversation between two girls that went like

Girl1 “Mike is so cute”
Girl2 “Ew no he’s gross”
Girl1 “He definitely is cute”
Girl2 “Actually now that I think about it he is pretty cute”

Looks like it’s time to buy undercover female agents to disperse in your oneitis’ friend group to rave about you, boyos

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6401 and 8 others
yeah i could unironically picture a guy wearing a wedding ring getting more attention than without
Its same concept tbh but with added sense of you have already demonstrated that you are a good mate in general
Same reason why if you've fathered kids you can become more attractive to women, you've provided the ultimate proof that you're a good mate by literally being one in actuality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846, Adiemus and 5 others
This is pretty common effect and show how female brain works
Worst think is it works reverse as well, if her friend thinks u are weird or not GL, she can always change an opinion on you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
Domino's me

• +1
Girls are pretty gullible with this stuff, they just need some catalyst that shows them the guy is supposed to be attractive in the eyes of society and their peers

This has happened to me b4 ngl, with a girl in my league being attracted me and then the girls above my league in her friend group also find my attractive

It’s like a domino effect

I expect some retard here to post some hideous guy and think it’s a counterpoint but obviously you need to be at minimum decent looks threshold

@Amnesia @oldcell you guys have irl experience, have yall ever noticed this?
you know what I was thinking about the same thing earlier today and now I see your post
tenor.gif

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth and Kade
OMG I JUST REMEMBER HOW MY OLD BIOLOGY TEACHER EXPLAINED 80/20 rule, hypergamy and that guys are desperate to fuck anything and women would rather share top men

No LARP, he retired the year I left the school. I was on very good terms with him, but I havent realized this yet because I wasnt lookspilled back then

I doubt anyone here was on the school but here is a hint for his name
Herr. Rie*****r

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kade
17611D94 402D 4B20 AE71 4D92ADD98BCF

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6401, StolenDays and 2 others
This is why even when ugly guys luck out and get in a relationship, they can still cheat

Social proof is legit, women follow a herd mentality

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, Deleted member 6401 and Kade