If 90% of your resume aren't lies, you are doing it wrong

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
don't even try to look simple or anything, make a ultra professional resume. like if you want to be hired for game development for instance, literally straight up lie that you worked in Blizzard and Rockstars and worked on GTA and World of warcraft as main developer.
there are 0 consequences and people are just dumb and assume you are good.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, ShowerMaxxing, Chintuck22 and 7 others
don't even try to look simple or anything, make a ultra professional resume. like if you want to be hired for game development for instance, literally straight up lie that you worked in Blizzard and Rockstars and worked on GTA and World of warcraft as main developer.
Lying is the biggest lifemax there is tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Master_Wanky, falcon1, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
Game Dev is literally the most underpaying, shit IT Dev field you can go into... full of retarded kids, who are paid pennies for living at the office for "muh Passion in game development" :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova, Master_Wanky, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 8 others
Lying is the biggest lifemax there is tbh
Lying PROFESSIONALLY is the biggest lifemax.

If you do it badly, it is better to be honest.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kasanova, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Reformed
I'm influencer

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Game Dev is literally the most underpaying, shit IT Dev field you can go into... full of retarded kids, who are paid pennies for living at the office for "muh Passion in game development" :feelsrope:
Same with working in research/engineering with a STEM degree.

Filled with ugly STEMcel nerds that want to work here as a passion and therefore destroyed the wages in the sector here.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and Artemis
OP doesn't know background checks exist JFL take this advice if you're ready to be embarrassed and exposed.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, ShowerMaxxing, Chintuck22 and 2 others
They have ai that checks that you idiots.

1. If you state that you worked at company XY you need to show them proof in the form of a employers reference.
2. And even if you manage to fake a reference and they contact the company and find out that you were lying not only will you not get the job but you will also get a charge for forgery

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
1. If you state that you worked at company XY you need to show them proof in the form of a employers reference.
2. And even if you manage to fake a reference and they contact the company and find out that you were lying not only will you not get the job but you will also get a charge for forgery
Say you worked at a previously defunct company, can’t get a reference if the company is shut down

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
surely the company won't notice you don't have the knowledge or experience. surely they won't ask for references

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
This is bad advice man

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
will I go to jail if I lie?

legit. normans always try to one up each other with bullshit meanwhile actual non-retards downplay themselves/are humble. to other normans who might be in positions of power somehow (or just an HR hole), this will be impressive enough to prefer the retard

just lie 🥰 but check local laws first to have the ideal plan for lying :feelsokman:

honesty is a weak moralfag christcuck trait (except with close friends/family)

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, autistic_tendencies and Psychophilly
Not lie but hyperbole

• +1
enlighten me

You are not gonna get charged for bullshitting on your resume, even if you bullshit about having a degree which many people do. There was even a dentist here who bullshitted about his med school and was working as a dentist for 10 years before getting caught, nothing happened just got fired and only because it went public.

The amount of people in high level tech positions who bullshitted their way there is higher than you think. Alot of these people don't even know wtf they are doing either

• +1
OP doesn't know background checks exist JFL take this advice if you're ready to be embarrassed and exposed.
They don’t really run background checks afaik. Just ask for references, u could easily have a friend larp as a manager

In America plenty of people work in professional fields with fake degrees - psychiatry. Basically exposing that those sectors are total bs. Mind u some of these people may be migrants that were qualified back home but education wasn’t recognized so they just get fake
IMG 3166

Last edited:
They don’t really run background checks afaik. Just ask for references, u could easily have a friend larp as a manager
In what industry? I work in corporate, every single company I've worked for has run a background check on me and called past employers to confirm work experience.

In what industry? I work in corporate, every single company I've worked for has run a background check on me and called past employers to confirm work experience.
Depends where u live and how desperate they are for workers too

You are not gonna get charged for bullshitting on your resume, even if you bullshit about having a degree which many people do. There was even a dentist here who bullshitted about his med school and was working as a dentist for 10 years before getting caught, nothing happened just got fired and only because it went public.

The amount of people in high level tech positions who bullshitted their way there is higher than you think. Alot of these people don't even know wtf they are doing either
Maybe in your country that's how things work, but in my country you can get in serious trouble for that