If a couple is holding hands, that means they have sex, right?

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Banned
Whenever I see a young couple holding hands I always imagine if they fucked right beforehand.

Like imagine seeing your teenage gf’s pink anus opening and closing as you clap her cheeks from behind and then going for a nice scenic walk and talking about whatever random things couples talk about.

Last year a girl brought me back to her hotel after clubbing and she grabbed and held my hand on the way there. I never had sex with her although I did “sleep” with her since we were in the same bed and I was undressed down to my undies and socks.

>inb4 muh betabuxx.
Cope, these young guys I see have nothing to offer women financially and they can get better guys to be emotional tampons if they wanted to.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Tyler x Durden, Gonthar and 4 others
Not necessarily.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Chadeep, Htobrother and 3 others
Many women hold their gay best friends hand too

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, Costcosuperstore, watah and 4 others
Many women hold their gay best friends hand too
Okay but I see like 20 instances of a guy and foid holding hands per minute. Statistically the majority of them are not gay.

Okay but I see like 20 instances of a guy and foid holding hands per minute. Statistically the majority of them are not gay.
They are gl and you are underrating them

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
They are gl and you are underrating them
No nigga lmao this is such a dalit cope. Literally everyone has sex, i’m seeing ugly, average and gl girls and a mix of ugly + gl of both genders.
They’re everywhere, not all of them are going to be good looking.

Whenever I see a young couple holding hands I always imagine if they fucked right beforehand.

Like imagine seeing your teenage gf’s pink anus opening and closing as you clap her cheeks from behind and then going for a nice scenic walk and talking about whatever random things couples talk about.

Last year a girl brought me back to her hotel after clubbing and she grabbed and held my hand on the way there. I never had sex with her although I did “sleep” with her since we were in the same bed and I was undressed down to my undies and socks.

>inb4 muh betabuxx.
Cope, these young guys I see have nothing to offer women financially and they can get better guys to be emotional tampons if they wanted to.
Edit, my fault

• Hmm...
No my friend doesn't fuck His ltb German gf
Only thing she has is good legs and fuckable ass

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TechnoBoss, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person

>inb4 muh betabuxx.
No

• So Sad

>inb4 muh betabuxx.
Bro left his socks on

• JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma and Zelenskyiv
there was this fwb I had for a period but she was hesitant to hold hands in public most of the time. I felt super objectified. 😔

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Zelenskyiv, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
there was this fwb I had for a period but she was hesitant to hold hands in public most of the time. I felt super objectified. 😔
I gave you free pussy what else do you want
Tier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Zelenskyiv, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back