If a foid doesn’t open my Snapchat message in 8 minutes

not__cel

not__cel

Larasckros master
Does that mean they think I’m a loser should I delete/end my life? But they’ll see that I deleted a message and they’re probably messaging 50 other guys and it won’t make a difference

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Yes it’s over

• So Sad
Reactions: not__cel
What’s her snap score?

Yes it’s over
I took my phone off do not disturb and It’s been 11 minutes and she still hasen’t responded I want to kill myself this is so annoying

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and CoreSchizo
  • +1
I want to jump of the Empire State Building what the fuck at least this other foid just snapped me but she’s not blonde with green eyes like my oneitis why did I even message

That’s not bad
She’s homeschooled right now which is why I relate to her so much but if she’s homeschooled why can’t she reply

• +1
If every foid in this earth died I’d be at least somewhat happy this is so fucking annoying she has a really strict family so I might of just messed it up with ehr

• +1
  • +1
8 mins is crazy

• +1
I might just kill myself she’s my dream foid I want to die

I want to jump of the Empire State Building what the fuck at least this other foid just snapped me but she’s not blonde with green eyes like my oneitis why did I even message
lower those cortisol levels buddy

• So Sad
Hopefully this won't be me whenever I finally make a move in my oneitis :lul:. I anyway still need to wait until ascension and for her to move on from her ex. We never even talked to each other, she's just a very pretty girl I see at school.

• So Sad