If a foid has a receding hairline she may be a thot.

Mr manlet

Mr manlet

misery loves company
Birth control shortens the anagen stage of hair growth kinda like dht. The more susceptible a women is to hair loss the more likely the pill will make her lose hair.

My old oneitis had some recession, thought she was pure, found out she had 3 abortions so couldn't be taking the pill.

It's not set in stone but something to keep in mind next time you meet a "good" girl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Lorsss, currymax and 1 other person

holy fuck it's actually legit
I'm gonna intelligently bully every girl with receded hair from now on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 1560, Lorsss and 3 others
ariana grande on suicide watch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 1560 and 4 others
My gf refuses to do bareback aside from when she's on her period. Once had to take the morning after pill, she was tired af for a few days.

My gf refuses to do bareback aside from when she's on her period. Once had to take the morning after pill, she was tired af for a few days.
The whole point of a relationship is so you can bareback imo

The whole point of a relationship is so you can bareback imo
I don't wanna risk it. She said we can do it as long as I pull out, but I'd rather use a condom and not become a father at 18 (abortion is degenerate)

I don't wanna risk it. She said we can do it as long as I pull out, but I'd rather use a condom and not become a father at 18 (abortion is degenerate)
Literally lol at your life, I rawdog creampied my ex gf every day. Creampied a ONS not long ago as well. My oneitis made me wear a condom and I literally couldn’t stay hard while wearing it

Literally lol at your life, I rawdog creampied my ex gf every day. Creampied a ONS not long ago as well. My oneitis made me wear a condom and I literally couldn’t stay hard while wearing it
Your life, your choice.
My oneitis made me wear a condom and I literally couldn’t stay hard while wearing it
Do you have ED?

Is that why there's so many girls out there with sixheads?

She can still get pregnant if you come inside during her period.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
She can still get pregnant if you come inside during her period.
I pull out.
I was very drunk and I’m used to bare pussy so condom was just such a turn off
I dunno, perhaps get better condoms. If they're too tight/loose it feels uncomfortable. Mine fit perfectly and doesn't feel much different from bareback.

• JFL
>found out she had 3 abortions so couldn't be taking the pill.

damn breh where did you find this hoe

• JFL
once i get my transplant im gonna call out literally every balding bitch i see tbh

If she breathe she a thot

• Love it
Reactions: jefferson
Most women are the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back