If a girl asks me" Do i have sexy accent" How should i proceed?

rt_gamer

rt_gamer

5/10 Leanmadxing tp 7/10, non-nt
How should i continue? Can I date propose her date directly? Is this an indicator of interest?

Tell her no, but you dont mind it​

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I once was in a social setting where I couldn't just escape.
A female friend asked if I found her boobs attractive. It was very uncomfortable for me. I kept dodging the question (her boobs were pretty big, ngl), but she demanded an answer and I couldn't get out of the room.

I wish I had the time to consult the looksmax community before answering the question.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 3946 and 2 others
A female friend asked if I found her boobs attractive. It was very uncomfortable for me. I kept dodging the question (her boobs were pretty big, ngl), but she demanded an answer and I couldn't get out of the room.

I wish I had the time to consult the looksmax community before answering the question.
A Turkish high tier Becky used to keep pestering me on discord asking if she was pretty. I was visibly disinterested and she just became more obsessed with me

say to her "u would sound even better if you choke while i deepthroat you baby"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and LooksOrDeath

It was a shit test, I hope you said no.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
How should i continue? Can I date propose her date directly? Is this an indicator of interest?
Thanks for the amazing looksmaxing thread