If a girl doesnt want to fuck the first date that means she is not interested in you at all?

MACHETE

MACHETE

Banned
Even if you kiss, and shes bubbly and happy with you the whole date?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 23359 and 2 others
just rape her

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: StalinCel, Lazarusx, Christopher and 2 others
guys , if a girl accidentally fall on your lap , unzips your pants , suck the shit of your cock , swallows , makes you a sandwich after and tells you she loves you, she's always happy around you and tells you how good you make her feel , does that mean she's not interested ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Outlier, Deleted member 28896 and 3 others
Even if you kiss, and shes bubbly and happy with you the whole date?
This is the problem with a lot of us on the forum tbh, we don’t understand signals from women and we are autistic. Average guy here is facially a mtn so its insane how we struggle here jfl the problem is also a lot more mental than we think it is

This is the problem with a lot of us on the forum tbh, we don’t understand signals from women and we are autistic. Average guy here is facially a mtn so its insane how we struggle here jfl the problem is also a lot more mental than we think it is
i get kisses and all that stuff, but when i propose going in private they get offended and say they are not looking for that. If i dont get sex i feel they would give it to chad and not me and i feel liek shit.

guys , if a girl accidentally fall on your lap , unzips your pants , suck the shit of your cock , swallows , makes you a sandwich after and tells you she loves you, she's always happy around you and tells you how good you make her feel , does that mean she's not interested ?
No she's clearly holding out for Chad.

Even if you kiss
Mogs my entire "dating" life right there.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
No she's clearly holding out for Chad.

Mogs my entire "dating" life right there.
Kissing overrated and your probably tasting chad pubes anyways

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Miniskull, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
i get kisses and all that stuff, but when i propose going in private they get offended and say they are not looking for that. If i dont get sex i feel they would give it to chad and not me and i feel liek shit.
You might just be reading the situation wrong. She's just not very sexually attractive to you is what it sounds like. Maybe being used as a meal ticket? Or, it could've been how you initiated sex talk. In a girls mind she will feel "used" if she gives over sex (girls know that's what all guys want) to early within meeting the guy. The only circumstance where this doesn't stand is with Chad because he's so out of most girls league that they believe giving him easy sex will make chad stay.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr