If a girl looks at you for a while, or glaces at you and then glances back a second time

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
it should mean that they are interested in u right?

Depends, usually "iois" like a this are huge cope pursued by subhumans who delude themselves to think that they are humans. There is at least 1 user who does this.

• +1
Reactions: VST, Phad, Gengar and 2 others
ah this happens only a daily basis, You can not separate IOI's from someone just looking, People look at each other all the time its normal, dont play your self thinking she want you..... Only ones that count that are super obvious

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Depends, usually "iois" like a this are huge cope pursued by subhumans who delude themselves to think that they are humans. There is at least 1 user who does this.
Whats iois

According to you, when is it an IOI and when isn't it an IOI?

ah this happens only a daily basis, You can not separate IOI's from someone just looking, People look at each other all the time its normal, dont play your self thinking she want you..... Only ones that count that are super obvious

How would you separate them? Can you give examples?

I got bad eyesight so I can’t even tell smh

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
No. Literally everyone looks at you when you walk down a hallway etc, its basic instinct for the eye to shift towards moving objects. If people force themselves to do the opposite then its probably ogre for you

• +1
Wtf same i want contacts
It’s alright tho cuz it makes me low inhib cuz I have to stare more intensely and for longer. If I didn’t have bad eyesight I wouldn’t be staring at all, it’s a blessing in disguise

P in V or invitation to P in V

i experienced few different ones, Obvious ones is looking and smiling, girls do this only when they see something they really like, Long staring where they cant keep a eye off you, Eye contact rape @Nibba would know this, They look at you really strong and you sense this and they will make sure you see them aswell they wont look away untill you look, And Girls they orbit and get very close to you so you can talk to you, Make it obvious so you can see them, Girls sitting next to you randonly hoping you will talk to them and make it easy as possible for you, this is just a few they depend also on what location you are, These are just me hangin around in the mall. .,Clubs Etc are different again but somewhat similar, experienced all of these and there are much more, every girl has there own way

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba, Phad and Gengar
P in V or invitation to P in V
That is too obvious that it no longer qualifies as an "indicator," though. :p
I got bad eyesight so I can’t even tell smh
Me too bhai. But I'm 2/10 so it's better not to wear contacts in public, it'd be more sui-fuel inducing to clearly see how many women are disgusted by me.
i experienced few different ones, Obvious ones is looking and smiling, girls do this only when they see something they really like, Long staring where they cant keep a eye off you, Eye contact rape @Nibba would know this, They look at you really strong and you sense this and they will make sure you see them aswell, And Girls they orbit and get very close to you so you can talk to you, Make it obvious so you can see them, Girls sitting next to you randonly hoping you will talk to you, this is just a few they depend also on what location you are, These are just me hangin around in the mall. .,Clubs Etc are different again but somewhat similar, experienced all of these and there are much more, every girl has there own way
Some are indeed more obvious than the other, but there are also subtle IOIs, right? Also, how long is "long staring," I can't imagine a girl staring at random men, regardless of how attractive they are, especially if they are moving?

That is too obvious that it no longer qualifies as an "indicator," though. :p

Me too bhai. But I'm 2/10 so it's better not to wear contacts in public, it'd be more sui-fuel inducing to clearly see how many women are disgusted by me.

Some are indeed more obvious than the other, but there are also subtle IOIs, right? Also, how long is "long staring," I can't imagine a girl staring at random men, regardless of how attractive they are, especially if they are moving?

yeah subtle as well but, it depends where u are. if you in class you can look for these outside they must be obvious, becauee you will look like a fool thinking she was sending IOI's, while she was just looking somehitng behind you, Long stares like most men do, Ive had girls do this to me, when i pass them i look back to see if they still look and they still are looking. Thats how long

Last edited:
yeah subtle as well but, it depends where u are. if you in class you can look for these outside they must be obvious, becauee you will look like a fool thinking she was sending IOI's, while she was just looking somehitng behind you, Long stares like most men do, Ive had girls do this to me, when i pass them i look back to see if they still look and they still are looking. Thats how long

Damn, I'm a 2/10 male so I can't relate. But I have seen girls looking at other males for a long amount of time from a distance when the males aren't looking back. I seriously can see the lust in their eyes, it's fucking over not having this happen to me. :feelsrope: At least I know my place and I'm not deluding myself that they like me if a woman looks at me for longer than a millisecond.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Damn, I'm a 2/10 male so I can't relate. But I have seen girls looking at other males for a long amount of time from a distance when the males aren't looking back. I seriously can see the lust in their eyes, it's fucking over not having this happen to me. :feelsrope: At least I know my place and I'm not deluding myself that they like me if a woman looks at me for longer than a millisecond.

Hey man, Dont beat your self down you will get the chance, Im still single and this happens to me on the way to the dentist or grocery shopping, it dont do much only feeds my ego, Even browsing in random stores they will notice you from far thats correct, Sometimes i imitate it for fun if im bored see if they like to play back and look back and forth, Some girls look first and if you catch them they will look back this one is very common happens the most, Most girls like to be sneaky and dont wanna be caught checking guys out.

Eye contact rape @Nibba
God this shit makes me so uncomfortable I'll just being trying to eat my food and a table of girls will just ogre stare for like a minute as I sit down

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 656 and Sizzurp
God this shit makes me so uncomfortable I'll just being trying to eat my food and a table of girls will just ogre stare for like a minute as I sit down

yeah its annoying, happend to me last time i went grocery shopping, as soon as i entered you can just sense them just looooking fam... i never look back, I dont like to give validation out for free, few months back when i was still in school, Sitting somewhere away from everyone wtith a friend, girls turn away and look your way etc. i sense it always i tell my class mate yo they fully just checking us out and shit

• +1
yeah its annoying, happend to me last time i went grocery shopping, as soon as i entered you can just sense them just looooking fam... i never look back, I dont like to give validation out for free, few months back when i was still in school, Sitting somewhere away from everyone wtith a friend, girls turn away and look your way etc. i sense it always i tell my class mate yo they fully just checking us out and shit
As soon as I walk into class I can feel every female head turn and look at me. One day I tripped and like 3 girls stood up like a reflex and came over to help

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp and Deleted member 656
Stare back

They find you appealing for some reason. You either pretty or you pretty ugly

As soon as I walk into class I can feel every female head turn and look at me. One day I tripped and like 3 girls stood up like a reflex and came over to help

I need an ogre body fast man. We're similar frames and heights, how long am I looking at before I get to a decent stage?

I need an ogre body fast man. We're similar frames and heights, how long am I looking at before I get to a decent stage?
It's hard to say since I had a good base being an athlete since I was like 5 I can't really tell you how long it'll take u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

Haha my guy!, yeah man instinct they trying to score some points, when they see a open obvious play oh watch them take it. i was sitting on a empty bench in the subway just chillin, Soo many people gotta be somewhere girl took her time to sit next to me, i was only there for 15 mins probably spotted me from far i didnt even see her, took her laptop out, sat there for like a minute i could sense her watcing me slightly, i dindnt do anything so she stood up with a anooying face and looked at me while she kept walking like why didnt u talk to me.... i was like LAAAAL, i looked back just like ayyy it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Phad
chad problems :chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

It's hard to say since I had a good base being an athlete since I was like 5 I can't really tell you how long it'll take u

I was too until I was about 15. Was all downhill from there.

• +1
There's a girl in college, average, that if i had balls i would approach her. Every time that i came close and glance at her she looks down. Google says it can be that she feels intimidated or repulsed. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Haha my guy!, yeah man instinct they trying to score some points, when they see a open obvious play oh watch them take it. i was sitting on a empty bench in the subway just chillin, Soo many people gotta be somewhere girl took her time to sit next to me, i was only there for 15 mins probably spotted me from far i didnt even see her, took her laptop out, sat there for like a minute i could sense her watcing me slightly, i dindnt do anything so she stood up with a anooying face and looked at me while she kept walking like why didnt u talk to me.... i was like LAAAAL, i looked back just like ayyy it is what it is.
Exactly bro. These females just want attention
I was too until I was about 15. Was all downhill from there.
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Sizzurp