If a girl touches you it means she at least doesn't find you ugly

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
I remember before looksmaxing girls would never touch me, they stayed as far as possible and if accidentally they touched me, they were very quick to move.

Now they stay closer and they do "accidentally" touch me...if they do it, it means they at least doesn't find you ugly.

I mean would you touch a fat slob of a girl? No. Girls are even more disgusted by ugliness than men....they would never touch you if they found you ugly looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I remember before looksmaxing girls would never touch me, they stayed as far as possible and if accidentally they touched me, they were very quick to move.

Now they stay closer and they do "accidentally" touch me...if they do it, it means they at least doesn't find you ugly.

I mean would you touch a fat slob of a girl? No. Girls are even more disgusted by ugliness than men....they would never touch you if they found you ugly looking
Or they know you are so inhuman that touching you doesn’t bother because you don’t exist to them sexually it’s like touching a plant

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, SLA and Deleted member 245
Or they know you are so inhuman that touching you doesn’t bother because you don’t exist to them sexually it’s like touching a plant
not really, when I was subhuman before looksmaxing they stayed as far as possible from me
girls don't touch men they find disgusting

What have you done to looksmaxx?

What if she grabs my hand while she sees cute dogs?

My friend once pushed my hand on this Turkish girls nice ass in the swimming pool and she didn't care ded srs. I got so hard immediately lol...

I think I'm starting to get something for arab/Turkish girls too now

Does fistbumping count?

• So Sad
Reactions: Scarface