If a girl was ever attracted to you purely based off looks it means you have good genetics

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
It has to be an instant thing like meet that girl for the first time and she’s already showing chosing signals innit

I’ve seen cases where the girl isn’t really attracted in a sexual way in the first day but throughout the time spent together she grows into you and that’s more of ur personality

Tho if u have that happen to you a lot women just out of the blue are horny for u before u can show them ur amazing personality it means u have good genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, sportsmogger and 3 others
If your girl doesn't fuck you after the first time meeting you are just her emotional tampon cuck.

Might as well fuck hookers at that point.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, CreepyJewel1 and 8 others
🌊

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, PointOfNoReturn and polio
If your girl doesn't fuck you after the first time meeting you are just her emotional tampon cuck.

That’s very biased in a way

Incels think it’s all about looks but if ur a chad with a good house and a lot of money women will wanna lock u into a relationship and hold sex off as to make u stay with them.

On the other hand if chad lives in his mom’s garage girls are pretty much always gonna just fuck on the first date

Ofc there are whores who will fuck about anyone

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Clown Show
Incels think it’s all about looks but if ur a chad with a good house and a lot of money women will wanna lock u into a relationship and hold sex off as to make u stay with them.
Nah, they will fuck you immediatly. We aren't in the 60s anymore.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Nah, they will fuck you immediatly. We aren't in the 60s anymore.
Nigga u fuck hookers and claim sex is impossible you don’t know shit innit

We sure aren’t in the 60s yet women still want men richer than they are

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, ICXCLuvr, poopoohead and 2 others
There was one time I was at a party and this girl I never even talked to basically just forced me into a bedroom to fuck. If she likes you she will make it extremely obvious.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, poopoohead and Iasacrko
Nigga u fuck hookers and claim sex is impossible you don’t know shit innit
I observe society and social dynamics.
We sure aren’t in the 60s yet women still want men richer than they are
They don't really care, I mean women alone are already wealthy enough to make a decent living, a few more bucks by there man isn't gonna change much. Maybe once they are run through already and want to settle down but below the age of 30 money is irrelevant to normal LTR in your country.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Heinrich Schmidt, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person

@dr_looksmax

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Napoleon1800
Happened to me you can still breakup after months

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

Would u wife a bitch who gives her pussy on the first date?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Iasacrko
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Would u wife a bitch who gives her pussy on the first date?
That’s exactly the comment I was typing to @Beastimmung now

Women know chad wants to pump and dump and doesn’t respect whores so she’ll wanna keep herself exclusive if she sees him as husband material

Women aren’t like men they can hold their hornyness if she wants to date the guy it’s a smart way since if he stays throughout her Bulshit it’s guaranteed he wants a relationship with her

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
That’s exactly the comment I was typing to @Beastimmung now

Women know chad wants to pump and dump and doesn’t respect whores so she’ll wanna keep herself exclusive if she sees him as husband material

Women aren’t like men they can hold their hornyness if she wants to date the guy it’s a smart way since if he stays throughout her Bulshit it’s guaranteed he wants a relationship with her
women might give their pussy on the first date to a low class looking thug and keep the sex from the rich Chad

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Iasacrko
women might give their pussy on the first date to a low class looking thug and keep the sex from the rich Chad
Exactly that doesn’t really prove anything about ur looks tbh

If anything it shows ur boyfriend material and what girl wants to just fuck a handsome rich guy that’s the jackpot

Many of these handsome rich men complain about women all wanting them to take her seriously and holding helx

Chad wants to LTR, LTNs want to cum and dump unironically

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I've seen that many women have a fetish for ugly guys

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and standardcel
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel
If I haven’t fucked a girl the first time I meet them- it normally means they won’t meet me a second time

Your best chance to fuck a girl is actually the first time you meet her- your chance to fuck her actually decreases over time the more you meet her as you get out into the cuck category in her mind

Lifefuel but happens rarely

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
WOW SOME DEEP SHIT NIGGA! HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THIS THEORY?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Iasacrko and poopoohead
There was one time I was at a party and this girl I never even talked to basically just forced me into a bedroom to fuck. If she likes you she will make it extremely obvious.
What’s your face rating

Tbh the incels here are the ones who despise relationships
Do they? I thought incels were the ones who wanted relationships and that's why they remain sexless. Sex ain't hard to get in todays world

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and standardcel
It has to be an instant thing like meet that girl for the first time and she’s already showing chosing signals innit

I’ve seen cases where the girl isn’t really attracted in a sexual way in the first day but throughout the time spent together she grows into you and that’s more of ur personality

Tho if u have that happen to you a lot women just out of the blue are horny for u before u can show them ur amazing personality it means u have good genes
After I've gymmaxed, every fucking girl I knew started to stare at me like they've seen a greek god. But I am really not.

Also, after It happened that I had to spend time with an old woman friend, and I saw she was constantly looking at my body, expecially arms, shoulder, neck and my mouth when I speak to her.

Before, I was just invisible. What did happen? The pill it's so true

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
Most ppl here only talk about wanting to fuck and call anyone with a gf low t
your t drops when having "a gf" or wife though lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Iasacrko