If a gl foid doesnt have bf for long time

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Shes gigaslut. If all man, even most attractive are attracted to her hard and she does t have a bf that mean something.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Aesthetic, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 4 others
It’s over bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
There’s a good looking foid in my class but I think she might have lip fillers how do I check

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Vermilioncore
She belongs to the streets

• +1
Reactions: bonesoverblood
There’s a good looking foid in my class but I think she might have lip fillers how do I check
Go up to the slut and ask her "hey slut do you have lip fillers or not? I just can't fucking tell if you do or don't. Tell me"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta, stuckneworleans, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
Go up to the slut and ask her "hey slut do you have lip fillers or not? I just can't fucking tell if you do or don't. Tell me"

She will have her Beta Orbiters and White Knights kick Downeys face in for badmouthing her.

Or shes a mentalcel

why dont u rapemaxx nightclub whores??
u are a big boy, fuck go er. go richard ramirez but not to innocent people. go to the whores.

lol i'm just kidding! it would be wrong, they are people in the end too.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
u are a big boy, fuck go er. go richard ramirez but not to innocent people. go to the whores.

im not big

• Woah
Reactions: joao

Whos this ramirez

arent u tall ?
tall doesnt mean big. I can fight beacosue of martail arts experience but im phyisicly weak. I weight 75kgs and can bench maybe 60kgs max. Im not stronger than gym foids

tall doesnt mean big. I can fight beacosue of martail arts experience but im phyisicly weak. I weight 75kgs and can bench maybe 60kgs max. Im not stronger than gym foids
gym foids???
is it common where u live? lol

You might actually be very low T. Diet and supplementmaxx bro