'If a n***a want smoke I'm at my crib in 5 mins': Florida rapper Rollie Bands dares his haters on Instagram to confront him and is SHOT DEAD outside

The most nigger headline of all time
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 15164 and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, fauxfox and Deleted member 9801
"...Bands, who was born and raised in Tampa, Florida, is well known for his songs 'Struggle,' 'Reminiscin,' and 'Close Ties.'"

I never heard of any of those songs! MISINFORMATION, once again.

Sweet tightass smoking pieces, ugh. I know them all. Like this nigga-killer smash vaginas hit by yo bois:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, ChristianChad and Deleted member 15004
I will have to check out that area. Home prices in that area are $220/sq ft, which is middle class, but there are lot of sketchy areas in Tampa that have prices in that range simply because they are centrally located.

If 'Nigga' is different than 'Nigger' then why DM being cryptic and spelling it 'N***a'?
It's not different, it is just a word blacks made up to guilt whites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
Nigger IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519 and Patient A
I will have to check out that area. Home prices in that area are $220/sq ft, which is middle class, but there are lot of sketchy areas in Tampa that have prices in that range simply because they are centrally located.

If 'Nigga' is different than 'Nigger' then why DM being cryptic and spelling it 'N***a'?
It's not different, it is just a word blacks made up to guilt whites
why do you wanna check it out? are you still looking to buy houses?

• +1
Bbc still win in hell

• +1
  • +1
why do you wanna check it out? are you still looking to buy houses?
It is like a hobby of mine. Even though I have no interest in buying a house in a particular market, I find it interesting to quantify the prices in that market compared to the quality of life there. Some people when they are on vacation experience the local cusine at resturants, when I am on vacation I wonder around neighborhoods and try to understand the housing market dynamics.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Patient A
Rollie Bands was shot in the parking lot of the [nigger]IQ Apartments

200.gif

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 20519
Its fairly common for black athletes to have their kind of clauses.

Especially for something like QB, I'm sure traditional hitters like Brady or manning would be watching 3-4hrs of footage a week in regular season, prob double or triple that as they get into the playoffs.

Some black people like Murray or Watson or whoever the ravens guy is, they prob think they don't need to, cos they never really been coached at a young age and got by on athletic ability, which Brady and manning don't have.

Then u get people like Rodgers or Mahomet who are S tier and do what they want anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back