If a richcel is 2.5 PSL or even 2 PSL, but he had 10 million or even 100 million can he (technically) betabux?

If a richcel is 2.5 PSL or even 2 PSL, but he had 10 million or even 100 million can he betabux?

• Yes

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • No, they will be the RICHEST INCELSever

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 15357

Deleted member 15357

Iron
Surgery cannot save them, but can they (technically) betabuxx?

Last edited:
yeah

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
you literally cannot lose as a millionaire

money solves everything

but keep coping with buzzwords like "betabux"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, CursedOne and subhuman incel
Money always wins. a non completely deformed below average guy can get a lot of girls, and that is 8+ stacies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 15357
you literally cannot lose as a millionaire

money solves everything

but keep coping with buzzwords like "betabux"
If jsanza29 had a million (by family wealth), could he betabuxx?

• +1
Money always wins. a non completely deformed below average guy can get a lot of girls, and that is 8+ stacies.
I mean a guy like onecooldude123 or jsanza29

• +1
jsanza is a complete non nt aspie, but he would still have options.
I mean if these guys somehow had 10 million could they betabuxx or will they be the richest incels ever?

• +1
jsanza is a complete non nt aspie, but he would still have options.
what about onecooldude123 if he had 1 million or 10 million?:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

Attachments

• nypj5m0kofb11.jpg
    nypj5m0kofb11.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 51
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
what about onecooldude123 if he had 1 million or 10 million?:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

jsanza as a low body fat is acceptable but below average , this guys is bordering on deformed (hes got bite issues as well apparently). 100 million is a lot , yeah he would get a wife (not sure if top tier stacies though).

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
jsanza as a low body fat is acceptable but below average , this guys is bordering on deformed (hes got bite issues as well apparently). 100 million is a lot , yeah he would get a wife (not sure if top tier stacies though).
i mean just 1 or 10 million

BTW what is ma yun's PSL

I mean if these guys somehow had 10 million could they betabuxx or will they be the richest incels ever?
you dont get it

money buys looks - bimax, lefort, etc

money buys height - leg lengthening, pharma GH treatment

money buys frame - clavicle lengthening, , pharma GH, steroids

money buys sex

money buys everything

you could "betabux" but it wouldnt be raw sexual attraction. you should fix all of your underlying issues with money

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and LastHopeForNorman
you dont get it

money buys looks - bimax, lefort, etc

money buys height - leg lengthening, pharma GH treatment

money buys frame - clavicle lengthening, , pharma GH, steroids

money buys sex

money buys everything

you could "betabux" but it wouldnt be raw sexual attraction. you should fix all of your underlying issues with money
so what if a 5'5 ethnic truecel somehow has 1 million, what should he do with that money? he can't do shit with suregry

blackpill is created to keep people to stay poor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, mughmoney doesnt matter

so what if a 5'5 ethnic truecel somehow has 1 million, what should he do with that money? he can't do shit with suregry
He should move back to his country, $1 million is a lot of money for a poor Indian village, not so much in an affluent zone from a first world country.

These are some of the guys screwed the most in recent years compared to years ago. It was easy for them to buy a good looking female for marriage despite their looks but with women working now and social media pressure most won't marry them now. A few still will with the intention of getting a big payout some years down the road while banging Chad on the side.

• +1
Reactions: user47283
He should move back to his country, $1 million is a lot of money for a poor Indian village, not so much in an affluent zone from a first world country.
what about if he has a truecel face

Than he should definitely move, the poorer a place - the less the face matters and money & status are more important.
What I mean by "truecel face" is 2.5 PSL or 2 PSL

What? thinking about being a millionaire to cope with your virginity? It's over for you lad.

You'll just have to become the richest incel ever.

What I mean by "truecel face" is 2.5 PSL or 2 PSL
by truecel face he means his own. Listen. you're going to need to make 300 million to fix what's wrong with you. So i'd get started working right now.

by truecel face he means his own. Listen. you're going to need to make 300 million to fix what's wrong with you. So i'd get started working right now.
hi